3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 05.05.20 09:24 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Doom (2016))

The official release of the game in Steam started unpacking. After you rate the game come here and write their impressions.
A successful hunt on the demons ;)

My impressions:
Honestly admit it's just a bomb, not a shooter, all the fights are hard and fast, the graphics are really very good and even in my opinion better than the version of the DooM which was shown at E3 2015, fun and really used in certain situations, multi-level arena, and the battle seem to be some sort of dance, especially when there is a Knight of Hell who kill with the weapons that you will not be so easy and you have to dance with them or dance of death simultaneously firing a bunch of monsters, finishing takes, chainsaw good, the levels are huge and quite interesting. The plot is not bad, there are a lot of good moments, the characters even have their own story, cut-scenes really is not much because this is a good thing because they don't distract from the game (although a bit too much chatter), the code describes very well, each monster extensive description and other things, even your weapons described) are great. To find different things is quite interesting, pumping it pushes, not going to do a study of the levels, you will not try it, maybe you can say scary, but to run with the initial 20 points of ammo for the shotgun, not particularly cool, by the way what recharge as there was even good and quite imperceptibly, the monsters are a bit obtuse of course, but the pressure amount that is actually focused and the music in the game is very very steep, and the pathetic and brutal moments galore, the only negative is a small optimization, it is not bad, it is average, of course graphics in the game are beautiful, but not so much that would be right. sometimes even very strong in some moments, but I think will correct the problem with patches, and while the game pre-9\10 accurately put, in fact we can say that this shooter even, and Yes I know they're coming out with Battlefield and Call of Duty, but they have become boring to horror, but right after the new DooM looks like a breath of fresh air, so ID Software are great, did not disappoint.

Update: Passed the game to the end, the most important thing in the game is the fact that throughout the game fight demons and not boring, in the end the levels become even larger than before, and enemies become more dangerous bosses three pieces, but only two correspond to the original 1993 and all you can do finishing moves are just very cool in General to say my impressions of the game have not changed, this is the best part of DooM that came out, of course, the first and second are good, but they are already 20 years and the third weak to opportunities, and this is cool, music, cool guns, brutal hero, the bosses (which is not often seen in shooters), the cool graphics and of course own a shotgun, here is the new DooM, short of 9.5\10 of the downsides optimization, in some places, awful lag, and on more open levels do not lag, the installation of the drivers by the way did not help.

As for the rest, SnapMap and multiplayer, the SnapMap like something poyuzat, and the multiplayer is like not much like, still waiting for Battlefield 1, but now you can go through the game again and povalyatsya with the SnapMap.
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 05.05.20

Pre-ordered back in January...wait, played 6 hours satisfied by a single company, the multiplayer is also played, not much hooked now. Of the minuses far only one, when you start the game in the main menu when you switch modes, single-player - multiplayer - snapmap, the game requires a restart, I would like to make the option for the startup mode. Overall satisfied with the game...cold, bloody DOOM!!

E
Esteirys 05.05.20

Pomu4
fuck wolfenstein the new order is much better this unilogo Kala

b
bloomm 05.05.20

Excellent picture, excellent optimization, great gameplay, lots of meat, lots of fun.. MP is addictive ! for me 10/10

p
pekabir 05.05.20

come

V
Viktor Veter 05.05.20

Normal game, no more Bulletstorm better.

-
-Raixs- 05.05.20

Yes, hard now it's time to just play. Prices skyrocketed, wages have remained the same, iron, games - everything is more expensive.
Despite the fact that I had to watch the passage on the video, I just wanted to leave a review of visual impressions.
What is this nonsense? - you might say. In it you have to play yourself!
But from seeing me even more wanted to buy the game and try it yourself. Yes, I know that is a stupid buffoon meat from the ancient era, Yes, I know that in addition to the 6-10 hour single, there is nothing else, but it was still very cool!

Initially, I met with a series of Doom from the third part (as many say, the most dumb of all). Actually, it turned out that along with buying the first laptop I've stocked up a whole bunch of shooters 2004-2006, among whom were F. E. A. R, CoD 2, Doom 3, Half-life 2 and UT2004. It's funny, but it was all chosen randomly without any magazines, reviews and other offal. Masterpieces that or shit, you decide, but all of the above I really liked and is on the computer still.
First playthrough of Doom 3 reminded terrible, sticky horror, where you looked at every little noise, constantly changing in the hands of the flashlight and the gun. But recently, just before the release of the new Doom, I decided to re-take the top three, but this time in the style of the old doom on the highest difficulty (yeah, rush forward while holding shift, killing everyone, but more so the flashlight is secured on the armor). What is the result? Only indignation in the form of: why people criticize this part? It was so much fun, where the only downside was the enemies that were impossible to break into pieces, because evaporated.

But back to Doom 2016. The first praise I'd like to give the model and environment maps. Gun, you can install additional parts and which so carefully considers the hero of the first selection fucking incredible in terms of details! After the Duma look at guns other recently released shutanov as shit (including the new UT, which is in alpha). The model is also done superbly and the model of the hands of the best since the first and second Crysis. Design locations that the laboratories of the KLA, that the territory of Hell (especially Hell) that some open spaces on Mars - all performed at the highest level and I was amazed at how thorough the developers to this issue (and it's all about 6 hour sutana, it's wildly amid all the shit, like Overwatch and Battleborne, where developed, are unable to fill the details of the card on which players will spend thousands of hours of his life. But come on, don't compare with that, there have been assholes cute girls, success is assured. It's funny, but this Doom is not even to compare, because the plot single-player shooters have become obsolete. Can you compare it with Bioshock: Infinite?)))

The gameplay is what it's all about and take Doom. Crumble monsters crazy guns, rushing through the level like crazy and stoned substances addict - the new game gameplay is quite good and just corrects the negative residue of old people who want to see in gasindustrie only masterpieces of the 90s in the beautiful graphics. After a miserable (according to them) Doom 3 is just what you need. Yes, I added all sorts of whistles, like tokens, points for weapons, pimp costume, test... 2016 in the yard after all! Even so, Doom looks and plays like the old mammoth))) some of our players the constant running, jumping platforms and nezarazene weapons at all will cause shock and convulsions of the body from the habit.
In General, the gameplay is good and I'm so jealous of the player, let the same gameplay started hard be repeated after the mid-game, but more on that later.

The sound is lush and nice. The clicking from the pick up equipment, shots, tearing flesh, bone fractures, ambient noise, etc. - is at the same height.

Bosses. Great job, Bravo. After a dismal final battle in the top three, the fights looked very pretty. Especially I was surprised that Cyberdemon was the first in the list, not last. However, the three were great bosses, like the spider in a small room, and the Sergeant with BFG. Everyone here has gone the way of development, which is very nice.

Now for the cons:
Music is lame as hell, where most of the material is now fashionable farting in a bucket. Honestly, one of the title music from Doom 3, which could be heard only in the menu and the credits makes all the combat songs from the new Doom. But this is just my opinion, because many people like Russian rap and mindless dub-step. New game required brutal metal, not this crap.

The monotony. Yes, this game is very dangerous, especially because surprise is becoming extremely difficult. If you look at the new Doom can be divided into: 1) arenas with a nest, or without it, where you need to strip all the space to have the doors open; 2) corridors with secrets; 3) Search keys and skulls. I can't remember this was often repeated in the top three, may not have noticed, but here it is very evident, especially when opened all the enemies and all the guns. Throughout the game alternate nests and the arena corridors with branches, where the little monsters, search the yellow and blue keys/skulls.
But! One pleasant but this monotony you can destroy at the root, using the leveling, the runes, modules, weapons - experiment, is constantly change weapons, try to make the most sophisticated killing and then about of the monotony you will think only on the final credits.

Monsters. In terms of the individual detail I would like to put them in plus (a variety of death, fatality, the design itself is done well). The trouble is that in the arena they are mixed and the devil knows who is who. Sometimes one appearance of a knight of hell, the three inspired more awe than the mountain of meat of the new game.
PS Here is a knight of hell with some pity, but still constantly jumping the wrong place.

Little imagination where it was necessary to use it. Since the release of 3 of the last 11 years and I just think to make a Gaussian gun? Among the monsters no new students? And in the later stages we find just an improved version of the old, sort of invisible Pinky, or Mankubus in a green helmet? Yes, I understand that this was a tribute to 1.2 parts, but still...

The story... ahah, I lied to you, writing it in the cons! I liked it, even went worse three. It's meat shooter, what else did you expect from him, philosophical and mystical riddles, as in Bioshock: Infinite? The plot stars in the sky are not enough, but for a cold restart of the first game turned out very cool.

In General, I think the game honestly deserves 8 points and I would add purely on my own 2 mystic points only for model, detail and the environment, so it looks worthy of a 6-hour shooter.
But, as I wrote, single mode, that is, for me, this whole game takes us back to the old days neverending games that did with the soul, and against the background of the slag is very cool!

2016 Doom impression on YouTube - 8 broken pieces of demons out of a possible ten.

A
Atemcozz 05.05.20

My PC even the installation does not pull.

t
totktonada 05.05.20

-Raixs-
Where for six hours? Or you sat and watched the plebeian, not playing easy?

-
-Raixs- 05.05.20

totktonada
I think I mentioned this before
That in addition to the 6-10 hour single, there is nothing else. Yeah, I wrote it down.

L
LeksikonNovat 05.05.20

-Raixs-
Fully agree with your opinion,though it was personally,not on YouTube.
The only music I liked)
It seemed to me: fits perfectly into the atmosphere and not much annoying.

s
sevapva 05.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
I played doom at all in 2D hehe. nothing to do )))

d
den_v_d 05.05.20

DANger B. I. G.
look, I have 14 hours played and not yet passed. I feel the ending soon. and I agree with every word - it was a great game.

b
bodibilder 05.05.20

Rabiddo
Says the guy not playing the game for a single minute()

D
DooM_slash 05.05.20

Rabiddo
Solartac in addition, the game was (because Wolfe only had pre-order DooM) like you wouldn't understand xD

Impressions of the cartoon is negative.
Especially after the announcement of the season pass of animation for the K-th ask, as for a full game.
Could not initially the norms of the cartoon to do? Hmm, I don't think.
It is not clear that there can cat laugh...

s
saa0891 05.05.20

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
There is no atmosphere of fear, doom...oppressive, gloomy cold surroundings.
If you're waiting for the atmosphere of DooM 3 then it is natural here,but there is a very brisk gameplay which is not in very many of today's shooters,too, when I watched the videos were upset that there is the atmosphere and horror of the third part,after all, still a game about hell and demons,but I decided to make a gameplay like in the first parts,and they did it,such a cheerful gameplay, the shooter was long gone,the nightmare is all gusto (although the last boss is a bit burnt,had stopped only once to the tenth),such pleasure I have not received.

b
bodibilder 05.05.20

Just finished the campaign. Everything is done perfectly: graphics,sound,music, gameplay. The new DOOM just crazy dynamics.Just the coolest of dismemberment and big guns.Who still doubts to buy or not.DEFINITELY BUY!MY RATING 9/10.

k
kreslodesantnik 05.05.20

Disappointment received from Four. Thought it would be a worthy continuation of the third part, for example, through the eyes of another character, etc. But what happened? The game is almost a pure single player, where's the story? Where the atmosphere of Mars? Where the texts of the terminals? Nothing to frighten all are? Some platforms, as in games of the 1980-90s, jumping, strafe. Good old Quake constantly somewhere near, feel. The first two parts were the games of the early 90s, when players had not yet been spoiled by sweetname. In addition to meat there was nothing else. The third part was a breakthrough at the time. It was distinguished by a cool graphics one of the first massively used the game of light and shadow. Been realized - instead of mindless hits brought the story, the atmosphere, all these logs in the terminal note. Ie it is still the same corridor sutanon, but have grown in depth and really well opened the world of this Universe. Where is all this 4-ke? Enough for more than 6 hours, got to the 5th level on the bridge. And empty. In addition to searching the secrets of and of graphics there's nothing here. Well, still finishing off the screw that is already tired for the first couple of levels, but that the developers force you to use. And these weapon upgrades? Useless hat. Instead of trying to make them really interesting, I had two useless, one of the least useless. IN A SHOOTER. The primitive game 2016 games 2004 in all but detail pictures. The third part I over the years went 3 times and always was fun to play with, finding new hiding places or weapons to their official results on the plot. And then... 6 hours sweeps arenas from the not-too-smart AI, not a single interesting plot point, terse dialogues in 3 rows, go in there and break fluctuator switch, pull the trigger and hit 3/4/5/N rooms and go further. The price is 60 Euro and the attempt to go on your behalf. Just a gesture of some kind.

R
Ruslan Mehdiev 05.05.20

not...in simple words,the game is just fun!!!

p
podletz 05.05.20

The game opens fully red in only two difficulty levels (by the way, the behavior of the statistics and items in the levels indicates that the primary and basic level of complexity under which sharpened the balance is an ultra-hardcore). All the negative reviews mommy's critics, who have passed the game on easy or yоutube can be considered incompetent.

G
Gentelman 05.05.20

the theme for the boyars is not found, OK, then write
the game is just a plague. last time was so blissed out from sutana exactly zero good
crazy cool gameplay: constantly having to move and fly across the map otherwise pressanut instantly. it is a theme occurred in various challenges on runes and weapons, sometimes of course stuffed at the checkpoints, but most of the knocked out along the way. finishing off enemies glitter, but it seemed that the left heel for the game is screwed.
overall, a must-have for all. the only game seemed easy enough to strain began only level 9, and that is rather rarely (and played on the PS4 and not kawamichi), even I do not remember that I actually knocked platinum with one passage