3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20 09:45 am

Lineage 2 vs. World of Warcraft (Lineage 2)

I played on world of Warcraft and the lineup is still playing so I think over the world such loot on the time card spend is not worth a line of crap forever and good!?...:)
127 Comments
Sort by:
-
-U2- no daed 07.05.20

don't like wow for the fact that not Positi, and pvp is so shit

G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20

well finally it's not nice

B
Big Huge Man 07.05.20

FREE? a line on pirate Servakh free))) Lol. And coffee there $ 15 per month.

R
Renata 07.05.20

shareware...
even on pirate servers VMZ love to tear up

K
Krokozyabra 07.05.20

in world war II RPGs filling like) the world also worked with the other side. in the A2 soldiers between the players, and the world consists of adventure. despite what people like. money on something and not regret it, but in L2 free the serfs much better, I missed my gluchoff the second world war)

K
Karbonovyy 07.05.20

So in L2 chegoto achieve, it is necessary to be a nerd. If you do not know how zadrotstvovat - Gogo WWII :)

d
d3vol 07.05.20

La2 is much better.
In WOW I reached two days

K
Krokozyabra 07.05.20

L2 is achieved chegoto much of slojnee than WWII) the second world war I walked a week, but then switched to personal Affairs. played would still be happy. I don't know what's in WWII because of what the creation of the EEC can be tolerated for two days.

d
d3vol 07.05.20

1)I am disgusted with such a schedule
2)Monsters in world war II compared to the monsters from the La2 is a poor excuse
3)You saw a good neglicie frishki world war II with online at least 500 people ? )

K
Krokozyabra 07.05.20

1 - BGG) Graphics kokraz matches the style Vselennoi. it is poigrai in BK1-3 including Addons)))
2 - Monsters again, kind of. they are kind of like mobs L2.
3 - I'm not that pervert to free the serfs Dylan to play. play offe. I highly recommend it.

R
Renata 07.05.20

before you pay money - you always want to see the goods..
at least in the form of a trial key for wow by the way there, occasionally hand out

K
Krokozyabra 07.05.20

Well, I had one somewhere... but I'd rather the money they are more and addon ladies.

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 07.05.20

The only thing that I smiled in Vova - where you can jump ^^

d
d3vol 07.05.20

1 - BGG) Graphics kokraz matches the style Vselennoi. it is poigrai in BK1-3 including Addons)))
2 - Monsters again, kind of. they are kind of like mobs L2.
1.I know.In this RTS the graphics were to the point,very nice and not distracting from the game.In MMORPGs in General...brrr
2.From mobs in La2 from some I love.Superficially heart good sometimes)

A
Arentos 07.05.20

Almost my whole class was playing wow and a Ruler, all believe that the Range of (Censored). But I won't say until the second world war not play.

E
Engell 07.05.20

Line of good fights and much nabegaet in terms of throughput and earnings(total lack of money is the norm). In Vova's more fun to LIVE - the classes are completely different and have a strong rolleye features.T.e. a thief is not just often kitoushi warrior in light armor with powerful spectacle, namely Thief:invisible, 2 daggers laced with poison that has the ability to silently sneak past enemies, pick pockets, hack everything etc. as in Vova's easier to gain experience through quests and earn money(enough to pump any profession) But combat usually wins the one whose LVL more, and the skill will not help here. Fights are not particularly dynamic and not spetsefektami Shine and brilliance.
my opinion - they're completely different games. I want to play the character, not the pursuit of a LVL to do not only procacci,just live in the world - wow will be better. If you want risk, drive, adrenaline, mass combat, sieges, battles 1-1 and wall to wall - L2 is more interesting ))

W
Webwish 07.05.20

I agree. Just, there's kind of - that someone like.

P
Pacman 07.05.20

wow is better but the game broke

d
deletemepleasedelete 07.05.20

I and then and then play . the line current on pvp servers in wow , the current free one.

M
Maksimaka 07.05.20

The line of TAXIS!!!!