3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20 09:45 am

Lineage 2 vs. World of Warcraft (Lineage 2)

I played on world of Warcraft and the lineup is still playing so I think over the world such loot on the time card spend is not worth a line of crap forever and good!?...:)
127 Comments
Sort by:
m
mandarinkakos 07.05.20

tell me a normal server in wow and linenko want to compare without lag

T
Tostik 07.05.20

Play La2 on pvp servers - it doesn't get livanou and share that drive, that is waiting for you at the low rate. IMHO
In world war II, played a bit.. not mine.
generally it is the theme of the Bayan =)

S
Sil-ver-Dra-goN 07.05.20

I have Mine in the Line THEY finally**, although the quality there is interesting. WoW is still better!!!!!!

_
_Simpson_ 07.05.20

Bob did not like due to the fact that too odnoobrazie and the game built on questing:
Need armor? Egom quest to fulfill!
Need fluff? Jogging quest to fulfill!!
Etc.

W
Webwish 07.05.20

I also...

P
Permanent_Lost 07.05.20

the line better. and Kutch and gear and everything is made great. only tighten, bitch...

D
DEL_ME12357 07.05.20

Some people like to say that wow's graphics are worse than L2? I Chito for fun entered in L2, and saw that the graphics are poor. Voobshem no HDR, and about the smoothing can be forgotten. How about interesting? Everything is very simple. Blizzard announced a release of a new version (add-on to the sun) Wraith of the Lich King which will ustraneny most lags. How about LVL's? For the most stupid saying ON DIFFERENT SERVERS DIFFERENT RESTRICTIONS! Example: for KSE max LVL 255!

D
DEL_ME12357 07.05.20

Simpson I want to tell you something, you gallop in the second world war played??? In my opinion there from the beginning, only the quests necessary to carry to what to wear:). And commercials after LVL 15+ you will have to look for gear myself up to running for more mosinyi players and picking up what is for them the trash. So don't talk if you don't know...

D
DEL_ME12357 07.05.20

I personally think that some mobs in L2 carefully stertye of the second world war'and... am I mistaken? Prove it!

A
Alon[inquisitor] 07.05.20

Garbage La2 what came before, but the game they stole from zagotavlivayut Vova ))) dude you tupish

A

Lineage taxis nah, this Bob is not even in the PC merge (

A
AJIeks 07.05.20

People will agree that wow's toon though with a good column, letting the world Vova raznoobrazny and there are more possibilities , but agree that the L2 much more interesting to play and uvlekatelnoe than in world war II . Vova all kakoeto detsko and not realistic.

N
Nelia 07.05.20

La2 Taxis without options !!! =D

A

Even the Word Zadrot pure sinagovsko )))) cheto I have not heard zadrot Vova =\\

P
Propavshiy Santya 07.05.20

I am for WoW.

U
UkuroG 07.05.20

Yes people. Played LA2 tired a bit and decided raznoobrazie, downloaded WoW played 2 days the first Cho saalo it teleports the stupid PPP.In short the conclusion is WoWу to understand those who played the La2 and La2 to understand ETM who played WoW. I have a friend here plays world of Warcraft downloaded lingu wanted to play with me, just started sepala says that everything is deleted long fuck, and I neponravilsya world war II. So who wants to evaluate Bob did not play in La2, but although Vova a lot of people who have seen in linage played and play wow but while I'm in linage do not pass the third prof not swing 3 Saba will not see all epic bosses nestanu Hiro will not go into WWII

W
Webwish 07.05.20

but Vova somehow.. furnished in addition to the quests, pvp and other fun.. ^^

L
La2CyberProject 07.05.20

Than fun? the battle animation in WoW just some horror, after Lineage did not understand, and what textures players? compare the Night elf from WoW and Dark elf from Lineage...even better I guess to compare elfs, WoW no spell in WoW Pets=)Looking system a caste of magicians, horror of horrors......As pravdopodobno and realistic waving their axes of war.......but you can jump lol like it matters...all this stupid teleport, sit and watch the bird which flaps its wings about 10 minutes (said figuratively) it's of course fun to see once or twice but not more and it's nice to read mate in the party of an enemy faction , something something kzd! osetnvdkj!sdlgkjl! super is not it? and most importantly, how about it, you can forget(of course fries the server) permanent, stable lag, fall fun and indispensable part of the WoW speed hack......no thanks, l2 better than wow at least the fact that there is a siege, dwarves and funny)) and not dwarves wow, is something of the likeness of the mutant gingerbread man covered with hair to the floor with such nozeroy(will not konkretisierung), it's so beautifully painted the profession of a thief...Yes, it is written beautifully, but in reality, complete crap, in General, only one conclusion...the taste and color....I L2, and the atmosphere in the L2 special come on the market and see the market;) Come in Stormwind in Wow for the auction I see a crowd, an incredible array of armor class shit well, etc. the List is endless

M
MaXX1992 07.05.20

The line is free, and in world war II a shitload of money necessary to fork out, and the Line is better, prettier and smarter, although world war II is also clear igruha))

E
ExitZ 07.05.20

The range of pay :) free only frisardi, but for the second world war full.