3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20 09:45 am

Lineage 2 vs. World of Warcraft (Lineage 2)

I played on world of Warcraft and the lineup is still playing so I think over the world such loot on the time card spend is not worth a line of crap forever and good!?...:)
127 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ga-aL 07.05.20

Probably fun for a contest destra(Jock) against dharmika(drischa Chudova) in zhizni ))

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

Skinny, should be a mage :)
Sorry, again offtop))

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

Seren Yes Nitsche)))Ha-al if Dharmic(dude with a knife)there's the whole party cut and ptom to jail to drop the soap ^^

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

No no no.. the Mill shot from hawk, don evil from destra, and already not going anywhere :)

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

and prikinte pvp MM and Soultaker: MM water bucket watering the stands and mugs and necr bones from meat throws :DDD
Oh sorry off topic)

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

mmm I understand (mill-shot) a blow with a stool , and don destra is 2 liters of brew :DDD
then Yes, cut long and will have people turn green (^^,)

G
Ga-aL 07.05.20

and in prison a long place smartelco I will be releasing :))))

For me as a tank to be

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

In this case Vark :I have Drunk the whole company and went to bed

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

Damn right now we Siren the banana will give

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru Bananas will not feed, but are urged to move such discussions in the count. By the way, something she had us stalled. Disorder)
My fault, released his fluorescence nature :)

W
Webwish 07.05.20

Aya-ay

M
Mega Driver 07.05.20

Lineage 2 Taxis and WoW not so cool

E
Energyloleg 07.05.20

Play WWII rules serv and Lingo the rules on the servo (not off just popular without lags) PPC fuck to fucking scream WWII lutche,,. other LINAGE lutche,, to compare Nada and then and then to play chtok more nravitsa L2 pvp servers such as abyss X300 xD

[
[DedMustdie] 07.05.20

can desparity WWII taxis polyube I tried a line of pogamat haze kakayato all in skirts it's a horror slow no strange Neher and the second world war is the theme of art of course server rules. Yes and look at the reytenge and all will become clear

[
[DedMustdie] 07.05.20

the truth lineage the dark elfs EYES like eeeh mneb a

G
Ga-aL 07.05.20

I played wow and I count on the world like it. nichev the graph and there does not hurt the eyes. here L2 UTB dark game. However, the characters themselves Vova ugly neschitaya Tauren, humans, dwarf, and dwarves Well, Elf - this is the ideal woman ))) dark ))

E
ExitZ 07.05.20

Too different games. I would not began to compare. Though one genre, but they have different EVERYTHING from management and ending with the gameplay. I would like to highlight the main, in my opinion, the disadvantages of both:
L2
1) the Monotony of leveling. Well here without comment.
By the way, a big"thank you" to Koreans for what cut the most interesting, fun and one of the fastest types of Kacha - KACH AoE.
2) Lack of builds and even how to thread a large customization of the chars. If you TX you TX, if hunger the hunger, and your clones on the server more and a lot more.

WWII
1) Almost no politics and diplomacy. Still, what policies, if the Horde and the Alliance even to communicate with each other is prohibited, and the conflict within the faction is prohibited. The special combination of symbols you can of course have something to say, but the epic what I saw this phrase
G N O M
L O H
N A H
2) part of the VFR world war II behind L2. Not in terms of balance, but in terms of the scope and interestingness. However, the balance neither there nor there not particularly observed. And if pvp in wow looks something like a set of mini-games, then L2 without pvp is impossible to imagine - it looks very organic and appropriate.

M
Metalistik 07.05.20

All I will say is this:
I play Lineage!!!
No more toys online me Nada.

N
NeoStalker 07.05.20

> WoW - it's all about dedication. Come to play as to work.

> After two hours of constant topline in monitor the quality started to follow the eyes.

> In A2 there is indescribable atmosphere of the holiday.

If we were in the middle ages you'd let fire. Not red hair, but for the fact that you read my thoughts.

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

NeoStаlker
It happens to me)
No, I appreciate and respect wow, but this game is not for my eyes))