3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20 09:45 am

Lineage 2 vs. World of Warcraft (Lineage 2)

I played on world of Warcraft and the lineup is still playing so I think over the world such loot on the time card spend is not worth a line of crap forever and good!?...:)
127 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExitZ 07.05.20

Quality of 79+ I would vacation is not called :)
Bot bot of course, but it is not an MMO it turns out, a Tamagotchi with a bloody mess at the end, IMHO.
On the other hand, long Pharma Insta Vova too tiring. Especially from day to day.
All people have different goals in the game, different methods of achieving them, and different number of apachecon spent on a particular game. One sitting after work/study for an hour or two, and not every day, pure love, the other zakachivaet for 12+ hours a day with the purpose to destroy everything, all the bend. The first play - relaxation, the second - most likely, at best obsessive fascination. The results of the activities of both companions, of course, will vary greatly. But everyone has a fan in the game: at first - just run for an hour or two, slowly doing quests, killing mobs, doing anything else, the second conquest of the high LVL content, mass stooping enemies, a desire to be the best or the acquisition of a certain popularity in this game.
You can work there, and there, to rest, too. It all depends on the person.

T
TopSide 07.05.20

Into the woods ---------------->

D
Darkus1986 07.05.20

And I appreciate that L2 and wow from the other side. :) From the point of view of graphics, interest, gameplay, and... Well really the game that made a narrow-eyed Koreans can be more thrilling than a game made by Europeans, the more the firm gave us such hits(classics) like StarCraft, WarCraft, Diablo? Well, no, honestly! And L2 terribly tired of the standard anime posturing, a lot of pathos, picture stands, etc. (and Therefore not perevarivaya anime, because the anime nor the same, absolutely the same, except for a couple can be, and so all the same, IMHO anime, shit, rare, very rare isklyucheniem)

tell me a normal server in wow and linenko want to compare without lag http://wow-russian.ru

s
set1n 07.05.20

wow money will be instances...and do not blame the graphics, the style of the Warcraft universe, and the ruler tried to play n like the office and generally not particularly interesting

N
NecroNAID 07.05.20

Darkus1986
Are you a racist? And here, previous achievements Blizzard? IMHO, this is the biased opinion that only might be to compare a game developer and his merits. Again, the race of the developers affects the quality of the game? In General, who was the first played out in world war II - he thinks better of Bob, and the same for L2.
In L2 anymessage posturing and heap of pathos does a little bit. Yes, and there's only anime appearance.

k
kpok452 07.05.20

wow is better)

M
Mollot78 07.05.20

Playing wow and L2 is my IMHO WWII universe much bagach, VL2 me prikolai Monsta themselves the suit and all (on this end L2. In world war II, the monsters of course not as brutal but the opportunities for the player to srovneniyu with L2 not sravnima wider. In the A2 race themselves is generally a PPV, only for cavo I always play is the orcs, for others I just can't play like men, and so in L2 the elves that people that Kamel losses, the entire pricedon and the strut is tough, gives golubezny specific, in world war II is not), there is a bet on the brutality.

E
ExitZ 07.05.20

In Vova the monsters are not brutal, then it bet on the brutality, make up your mind :)

r
rauzaki 07.05.20

OPENED a NEW SERVER INTERLUDE X5 NIRVANA DETAILS ON http://l2nirvana.no-ip.org/index.php?id=start

D
DKinWoW 07.05.20

Soon WoW cataclysm L2 will come to rest!

X
XeOs 07.05.20

what I do not nravitstsa world war II:
1)der*mova graphics
2)paid
3)there is a bug on immortality (stupidly not fun to play)
4)very small classes (compared to linegay)
5) CAN NOT BE CAST TO PC(((

M
MC-Vlad 07.05.20

Vovk compared to the line sucks so they say all those whom I know
but he can not judge because he Vovka did not play but all the opinions written here understand why the wolf is such garbage!!!

R
Ronni42Rus 07.05.20

xAntiKilleRx
11.03.10 20:52

what I do not nravitstsa world war II:
1)der*mova graphics
2)paid
3)there is a bug on immortality (stupidly not fun to play)
4)very small classes (compared to linegay)
5) CAN NOT BE CAST TO PC(((

WoW
1) REGULATIONS OF THE GRAPH
2) BESPLANTO
4) REGULATIONS THE NUMBER OF CLASSES
5) ON THE FLOOR FUCK

P
Padre 07.05.20

Vovka played complete garbage linika taxis!

l
lineyka 07.05.20

LINEAGE OF RELICT

X
XeOs 07.05.20

yimo1997 WWII HW.N. I. count SUCKS
besides free only on one server and pay a buttload

Padre, line +1)))

H
HaWok 07.05.20

haha, you guys do not tell...
1)two games of different directions in terms of payment..., L2 - free2play game store and WoW - a subscriber... And whining about the fact that WoW is pay - lolshto?! Say to play normally in the range is possible not to spend?) I doubt it, and spend probably have more than 360r per month like in WoW... do not Speak from my own experience, but otherwise shops in the game do not work)
2)as For the gameplay - to each his own, of course, but if the line of pure beef in pvp(and this is many like it), then WoW and there is pvp and pve is only there if you want pvp play on pvp servers, pve - no one will touch you until you want to, so to say that WoW's crappy pvp go get 2.2 K in arena 3на3, I'll see)
3)Classes here and there... Those who say that WoW or the Range of few classes/races are just not played properly... In the line of a bunch of prof, in WoW - specialization, in short almost an analogy(and there and there).
4)the Story... L2 play recently, have not had time to follow the thread of the plot, but it is clear that much thought. WoW, was taxiing on the fame of his universe, so... ;)
5)And finally, I would like to ask (particularly of comrade xAntiKilleRx), about what bugs can be discussed if we are talking about off the servers?) What bug with immortality?!) I play on Ruoff for more than a year, and even a speedhack haven't noticed, there is immortality)))
PS Here like all painted, sorry, pent up from these posts...)
And about the graphics... Well, personal opinion - WoW is killing L2)
P. S. S Both games are good, I prefer WoW only because of the fact that playing more than a year already, but L2 really shitty control, even kill) Say not as accustomed to managing Vova and pure as the man who first sat down to play... Unusually creepy, and awkward... takes some getting used to ;)

K
Klubni4ka 07.05.20

about world war II on the chart La2 does not agree, I believe the opposite... but the taste and color of all the markers are different)))

N
Night_Owner 07.05.20

I understand that all that wrote above don't know shit about the lineup and about Dylan since I was 5 years old played in the second line and simultaneously pumped to the second world war.At the moment, I can only assume that WORLD OF WARCRAFT I play for more than 5 years and a half, ran through the raids with hundreds of associates, carried out with friends numerous quests and tasks.And I want to say that Warcraft is hot and expensive, but it is worth the money and even all their pay for the incredible pleasure that I got from playing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)!!!!!!!!:):):):):)!!!!!Don't want to offend anyone who plays the line, but although I did it long enough played and pumped and I can say that it is a worthy adversary to WOW, BUT STILL!!!!!!, WORLD OF WARCRAFT is better in all the parameters and no one in the next 5-10 years, will overtake it in popularity. BY THE WAY, VERY IMPORTANT FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recently climbed on the world forums and servers and one of another game a LITTLE bit and CALCULATED HOW many PEOPLE PLAY wow AND HOW much PLAYS in the LINE AND can, with dignity, to say that in the LINE of PLAYS ABOUT 55 000 000 DUDES, AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT in the world play as MUCH as 149 540 000 GAMERS. In conclusion I want to say that I wrote a whole article about the confrontation between the two great MMORPG games and if you've never played WOW, THEN YOU're a COMPLETE MORON!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU'RE ON IT'S IN ADDITION ABOUT IT NIFIGA NOT HEARD, THEN APPROTO DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE A GAMER AT ALL, AND EVEN SKIPPED VNEE PLAY AND WILL BE SATISFIED;););););)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Koshka777 07.05.20

Wanted in something to play (WARCRAFT or Ruler), but no it could not be determined. After reading all the above comments made choice. People thank you so much, you really helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!