3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIGABAYT 07.05.20 09:45 am

Lineage 2 vs. World of Warcraft (Lineage 2)

I played on world of Warcraft and the lineup is still playing so I think over the world such loot on the time card spend is not worth a line of crap forever and good!?...:)
127 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neb 07.05.20

you still on the forum off created a topic, of course I all for La2 La2 on the forum ,useless topic.

N
Neb 07.05.20

World war II was not worthy La2 ,La2 according to the latest data offically played by 18 million players it was rezultat when Kamael came out ,and that will come when Gracia? Equal this game is not there, if you do not like to be a nerd there are a lot of free server with large pictures.

M
MaXX1992 07.05.20

ExitZ where to play: on precharge or OFE???

N
Neb 07.05.20

I'll tell you ,better to play off of.
That gives off Minimal Donat-Toko through the players
1.1 Aden
1.2 Pumping
2.No lag, well, just what is on the siege of Aden where going about 2 thousand players.
3. No bugs.
4. Everything works(skills etc.)
5. Everything that comes out put it on a server. Come on Korean off and updates are released about 2 months,and fries now rules Kamael with all rabotajushem impossible to find. They are not present
6. No racism ,ie not what happens on servers in the likeness ла2крейзи ,like the Russians against the Greeks. So forget about crazy.
7.Off site is the best base in the entire net.
8. Friendly clans.
9. Toko offe do you know how to play in the team.
10. Everything is balanced ,For example PP will kill necro. All depend on pryamorukih.
11. When doing a test server to test the Chronicles give you all Maxim (80+ LVL, 2ккк, the skills are automatic and GM shop)

Minus 3
1.To pay 13$ ,I personally do not mind this trifle for your favorite game.
2.Retov leaching x1 no
3.You Anastasia Posner who is a nerd,and perhaps you yourself, they become :)

Now free server,u just all turn :the cons for the pros,the pros to the cons, that's all : )

U
UkuroG 07.05.20

Yes, but I have heard that on off no to put any patches and ie netbreeze LVL mobs AGR mobs and a list of drops and spoils. Of course zadram it does not matter but those who play not so long ago bilop not very interesting to play off of. But there TP delaetso for 3-5 seconds is not something that fries the servo 15-20
But the fact that in wow you can jump et cool)) La2 Toub was allowed to jump bilop tresno

E
ExitZ 07.05.20

Off, unfortunately, rotted on the vine. The dominance of rampant bots, which yuzayut almost all players (comes to the fact that the newcomer in the clan explain what settings to put in the bot client), and the incredibly high bar of the game (try to do something in B grade, Yes, even in And, when most of the running around under fullbuffer in S, and LVL many nagibatorov not below 80), etc.
Some of the pros that wrote the Neb, is also wrong.
2) the Nipples on Theon-Franz sometimes lag.
6) Well XS... I have something for fries and such will not remember. There are, of course, individuals shouting something like let's Go beat the poles!, but surely and offe is the same. Because many of the clans and alli are formed on a national basis.
8) And on Fri they supposedly do not?
9) it All depends on the fries, clan, ally and you.
10) Here you are fundamentally wrong. PP will kill necro just for Olympus. In the field of PP is maintained. And the nerf of necro is also decent. While in the field all decide fullbath the archers and nukers with Drakom SA focus +and many Arch вм10 respectively. Well MB just a little bit lucky the duggars.
11) Kamala did not give anything. Only about a week after you start handing out some money.

H
Hybrid123 07.05.20

As for me WoW and Lineage 2 have their drawbacks and preimushestva.
In the second world war most of the world, but in the L2 site is made so that in the cities
and almost all lokacija vstrechautsya players and some even very much.
In world war II was very interesting quests, and quests in L2 SUCKS.
L2 is a very cleverly made system of class and (sub class of nobles, a hero) in world war II to the present.
From the graphs in L2 I LOVE the very very very best graphics in L2 so made things that when you see a big grade of armor or a thread of a sword, bow, staff, etc. I immediately want to buy the monsters in the L2 is also very good made - look
like the real thing, and in world war II is not so but in L2 this is very little
all sorts of gear 30 and such things don't add stats, and monsters, too much less, for example you could see a wolf you killed on LVL 4 other places and 42 lvlom, or Orc LVL 15 at the other end of the map with 80 lvlom, as well in L2 in the initial lokacija all Monsta all races are the same, A2 is such a joke as spirit shots and soul shots which are decorated with graphics and are of great importance in the game.
In wow you can move the letters and put the skill on any button
and in L2 you can't do that and it is very uncomfortable.
There is stupidity in class in these games: in L2 dwarves just do all fall, they do not have mages, they can only do things and siege Golems and have them at max LVL(without 3rd profiles) leash just about 20 active skills, but in WWII for example the orcs such profiles: (Warrior, hunter, horn, etc) Oh what the hell
the hunter and the horn (this is in fact the Dodgers) eating orcs is super evil weapon for killing. For example, the warlock(in fact the dark magician) there is a class of person, duck a dark mage may be the Alliance (Union light), and in L2 for example orcs have no prof the orcs or dwarves on the type loukashov,and each race has its element, and for example light elves only kind of magic they possess the element of water and all the magic involved
and in world war II the magic ALL magicians are the same.
Of course professions in world war II is very much present in the L2(L2 is only fishing, and that only 1% of all players do this.)
L2 is a game noobs play yourself, experienced players mutada( collect and raise money for new gear) and then play yourself in the pleasure for many experienced players often play a lot of Windows( 1 main pers, 1 Saporta(prist), 1 sitting somewhere in Brigit, well, or something like that),trips to the RB, Sieges, clan vary, PVP, PK are the main classes in L2. Who participated in the Siege of the castle,
participated in the clan vary where members of the clan dressed in A-grade, or go to RB(I'm talking about Bauma, Antharas, valakas's). When wall to wall( I'm talking about the rules of the server 3000-4000
online people) - who participated in all this he knows what I'm talking about, it's cool, and in world war II even if you hike on RB because of the graphics (like beat heroes like castout) not as interesting as in L2.
In the second world war most of the world, everything is evenly distributed (not like in L2 if
server rates above X10 then each player an average of 3-5 heroes, there are of course cases and 10-15 chars), not so much
all contact between igrokami the game more is not with people and completing quests.
WWII is much more productive, more interesting( a lot of magic, lokaty, etc, etc).But in L2 I want to play more.So - the second world war the top, and L2 is cooler =).

M
MAKENZI 07.05.20

Will soon be Linage 3 . WoW will rest

N
NDBC 07.05.20

Anyways,not even a question of LineAge 2 is much better than this dumb WOW...very forward LineAge 3...by the way what is the approximate release date of LineAge 3???

K
Kalatyn 07.05.20

Haha.Me, this topic is smiled.With WoW you can compare current Age of Conan(and Konon sucks).
1.In L2 there is no balance in the Bob, it all depends on the hands and armor
2.Vova more variants of the buildup of the character(do you say something likebut not in their L2 Lope) in Vova's got talent
3.the world in WoW is not as boring as in L2.
4.X1 lineage a total nerd.
5.I read about Pvp there is someone of ISDN?L. So PVP in WoWгораздо (it's all in the small and abilities)And the mass PVP is Arena, BG, etc. etc.
6.Make money have fun (or rather not interesting we are just there) and the bosses are harder.SchA you get angry face and Pynes something about Balanace. LOOK
7.In short tired of the long list
Although you have advantages but they are not very significant
P. S Nepetoides I cheat I game in L2 and WoW And know all the + and -

K
Kalatyn 07.05.20

but the L3 won't be

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

Heard that L3 has promised to do for 2011 or 2012... Promised an entirely new game special platform or something like that. Now friends call on the playoffs, but the young moon. Indeed, the feeling is not the best, when all around you is running okay, the characters are in top gear. However, it is natural. But to be honest, to start all over again, and even more to offe, I do not want. Courage is not the same. So I sit on the frishke until, until you see Grace. There will think.
As for comparisons with the second world war... Played in both. What can I say... Wow - it's all about dedication. Come to play as to work. I'm talking about off. On the same off line like this. At least not on the scale.
The game should be fun. In world war II was very confused by the graph. After two hours of constant topline in monitor the quality started to follow the eyes. This was the most powerful argument against the game Blizzard. At the same time, quests in world war II interesting. In L2 there is indescribable atmosphere of the holiday. Even when you run in it to catch some Vara, still resting. See, to me a sin to complain about his current situation in L2: I'm in the top clan of the servo is equal to me in my professional hard to find, despite the fact that the gear I have tallum cord. and Kesha +4; we own Aden, our twinks Goddard. And still, I rest in L2. The pvp comparison is not even worth it. They are simply different.
Despite the fact that lately, the second world war is becoming more and more similar to L2 and Vice versa, the difference is fundamental. There is more of a matter of taste.
The eternal dispute, for the army of fans of the POI and the other game will insist on to the end)) the History will judge all)

K
Kalatyn 07.05.20

Seren.I agree with everything except item Despite the fact that in the last world war II is becoming more and more similar to L2 and Vice versa, the difference is fundamental. There is more of a matter of taste
WoW has not and will not pohosh on the line.

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

My best friend plays world of Warcraft... I play L2... you Can imagine what begins to happen when we're on the subject...
By the way, had to laugh, knowing that even the mobs are sometimes called the same.
Okay, let's say, increasingly blurs the line between world war II and L2..

G
Ga-aL 07.05.20

YES UTB L2 copies the second world war. at least a map

L3 promise Unreal 3

K
Kalatyn 07.05.20

Seren the same crap-)Friend plays L2 and trying to make me samonite and uproar in WoW and try Zumanity.And then go on to list what you have that we have.One time it was natlalie

_
_KoMaK_ 07.05.20

klatyn if you and a friend almost came to blows because of the games that you direct expensive in house with soft walls

S
SEDIMIN 07.05.20

OO..._KoMak_...Well, sho? We have the following the siege (the fact the club had defended Dion), which we failed miserably, sickly, a scuffle ensued, in the course of examination - who is right and who is wrong. A fellow Bowery calmly smoked on the side, with the words That's what people line brings :D

H
Hullabaloo 07.05.20

In one club, where linesmen are sooo little (three pieces on the hall high), I saw a picture when I fought some Gilda) ALL))))
Naturally, we looked askance, took another beer, went out to smoke, breaking up, drink beer, fighting, and quietly sat at the computer. We have watched, say, liniecki some calm, do not yell, and immediately his legs with a tambourine..(Yes, it was the case then... zealous warrior began to run into our hawk)))
So it's not an indicator)
In General, we are good ^_^

K
Kalatyn 07.05.20

Hmm.I history))Popadaut are nerds who already walk and run as their character)