3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 11.10.19 11:05 pm

MSI GTX 1070 temperature is 58 degrees idle

It is generally a normal temperature? I think I heard somewhere that the graphics themselves of the cooler are not working in simple mode, and is enabled during load in games. By the way during the games the temperature rises by 2-3 degrees or maybe a little more
121 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I've been there too)When gtx 1070 temperature over 50 degrees idle. Just power settings you need to change the value, namely PCI Express : Moderate power saving! And then the GPU clock will be reset. To do the same in the panel nvidia power management: optimal energy consumption. In idle maximum performance is not needed, under load the card will automatically increase its frequency and also to drop them. In General, you should map the frequency to drop.
Spoiler

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
It wasn't even overheating, the person above explained)

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
It wasn't even overheating, the person above explained)

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
In games no problems ispytvat, the temperature above 60 does not rise

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
In games no problems ispytvat, the temperature above 60 does not rise

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 11.10.19

MrWorld
Oh if only it were that simple. I that same night figured out what it is. As soon as I launch Google chrome immediately to maximum frequency and the temperature rise, as soon as I close background processes without the browser immediately fall as it should be in simple. This is such a miner. What I wrote above about the unresponsiveness is another problem wrong, it was due to a driver failure permutation helped. And now read again what you to me advise. Miner appeared in 2017. All matched

A

MrWorld
Oh if only it were that simple. I that same night figured out what it is. As soon as I launch Google chrome immediately to maximum frequency and the temperature rise, as soon as I close background processes without the browser immediately fall as it should be in simple. This is such a miner. What I wrote above about the unresponsiveness is another problem wrong, it was due to a driver failure permutation helped. And now read again what you to me advise. Miner appeared in 2017. All matched

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
By the way, I too was looking into something like that. How did you handle it?

M
MrWorld 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
By the way, I too was looking into something like that. How did you handle it?

A

30-40 minutes brainstorming and solution I just found, after trying many things, the solution is strange, because it is unclear how to continue with these settings will run the browser. I guess it will hit all sorts of browser-based games where graphics should be drawn. Not a big loss? Who needs them? You need to thank it, note the date is 2015. No, of course then it was not such miners, the problem is also related to videoresource. In General, the solution of radical I must say, if I can find a whistle, I also if I find I'll let you know the future is useful.
This is all if you have loads of browser.
With regards to ROP, I have this option in chrome: GPU rasterization here to turn it off need. Although it is no longer no violence graphics card

A

30-40 minutes brainstorming and solution I just found, after trying many things, the solution is strange, because it is unclear how to continue with these settings will run the browser. I guess it will hit all sorts of browser-based games where graphics should be drawn. Not a big loss? Who needs them? You need to thank it, note the date is 2015. No, of course then it was not such miners, the problem is also related to videoresource. In General, the solution of radical I must say, if I can find a whistle, I also if I find I'll let you know the future is useful.
This is all if you have loads of browser.
With regards to ROP, I have this option in chrome: GPU rasterization here to turn it off need. Although it is no longer no violence graphics card

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I just do not understand what that dokidyvaesh frequency, this is normal. Open offline videos on your PC and you will see questioning of frequencies from the video card. Programs that use hardware acceleration so be it, you can only turn it off if available. The same thing happens in games. It seems to me that this bother just not worth it. I already have the temperature is still rising because ventilatory disabled and it is logical as though, above 42гр. is not .Hardware acceleration off, if you have problems with the browser, video playback or performance with him on the whole issue. Almost all applications now use software acceleration in Windows 10 and disable it not worth it at all if performance problems are observed. Otherwise there may be problems. If so annoying in support of wrote you can simply increase the number of revolutions of the fan on or off in the browser or Windows. Although modern operating system, it is better not to turn off the miner and then as if not nothing to do with about which you wrote there. Just put in optimum energy consumption.

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
I just do not understand what that dokidyvaesh frequency, this is normal. Open offline videos on your PC and you will see questioning of frequencies from the video card. Programs that use hardware acceleration so be it, you can only turn it off if available. The same thing happens in games. It seems to me that this bother just not worth it. I already have the temperature is still rising because ventilatory disabled and it is logical as though, above 42гр. is not .Hardware acceleration off, if you have problems with the browser, video playback or performance with him on the whole issue. Almost all applications now use software acceleration in Windows 10 and disable it not worth it at all if performance problems are observed. Otherwise there may be problems. If so annoying in support of wrote you can simply increase the number of revolutions of the fan on or off in the browser or Windows. Although modern operating system, it is better not to turn off the miner and then as if not nothing to do with about which you wrote there. Just put in optimum energy consumption.

M
Moron Dark 11.10.19

check for viruses miners was the same with the 770, has removed the process and all became norms

M
Moron Dark 11.10.19

check for viruses miners was the same with the 770, has removed the process and all became norms

A

John14b
Oh damn. You know what I all tried? I tried naked browser without tabs with no extension! And immediately when the browser starts frequency at the ceiling, the temperature of 50-51 greater TDP voltage and etc download GPU 0% cooler not spinning. Nothing running that would consume apparentlye resources and thus such a disgrace. This is not normal. I then replaced the thermal grease on your good instead of the factory cheapo from ASUS and still see 50 degrees. but damn it was worth it to close the browser...

A

John14b
Oh damn. You know what I all tried? I tried naked browser without tabs with no extension! And immediately when the browser starts frequency at the ceiling, the temperature of 50-51 greater TDP voltage and etc download GPU 0% cooler not spinning. Nothing running that would consume apparentlye resources and thus such a disgrace. This is not normal. I then replaced the thermal grease on your good instead of the factory cheapo from ASUS and still see 50 degrees. but damn it was worth it to close the browser...

A

Moron Dark
checked, clean, monitor the performance.

A

Moron Dark
checked, clean, monitor the performance.

J
John14b 11.10.19

Asmoday Unforgiven
something as sharp too this leap, that you turn on your PC and open your browser and you immediately jump to 50 degrees or something? in fact, it is not possible)it should be a very serious burden. Download the new version of GPU-Z. 2.9.0 I remember some version was bagnuty and I have caused the temperature rise on the previous card HD 7870 when it is started. Well, there are many options, and in fact throw the screenshots under spoiler nutrition plan PCI EXpress and nvidia screen panel and screen with a new version of gpu-z. Update driver try to run gpuz - promonitor another program. Maybe the cooling system is bad contact with the chip.Take off klad hold to look at the crystal mark. Well, in the end delete chrome install another browser. Can on another is not such a problem)Might actually hanging somewhere some process as written above. What card manufacturer is also write. Maybe MSI Afterburner is? there may be frequency locked. This only happens in the browser? in other programs or games, the temperature is what?