3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rururu 07.05.20 08:32 pm

First impressions of the game (Prey)

Unsubscribe game
110 Comments
Sort by:
.MOrz. 07.05.20

Lyapota!Played DC yet in the demo.Similar to quake 4 but better.

.MOrz. 07.05.20

Here downloaded full,trying to run.

M
Mewel 07.05.20

Yes, after CC2 and a small change (to play) Dum3 and defective Ку4(for single, well, not up to allow your quake 2) - this game has all the best of those 3 games, even from the Alien and the Predator also has :)
Even taking into account that stuck (I'm not the only one)in one place, the game instills a desire to play, rather be in that world with her (the game) to their atmosphere:)

P
Pendalf2005 07.05.20

As promises to launch say right now...well after instal go here....Windows/Систем32/Drayvers/etc , look for a file Hostб open his Identify ,and after the last proposal there,on the next line write
127.0.0.1 preymaster.humanhead.com ! run code 2222222222222222-09

P
Pendalf2005 07.05.20

I have already come quite far ,I don't know..I like this game pins not standartnoj =)))) in General, the puzzles in this game are attracting the desire to play,though of course shooting is not very good,but I think there should be....what is even Soliver the game reminded =)))

A
Amixis00 07.05.20

The game sucks-Explain; ни4его new I neuvidel, it come out a year earlier may be hooked. Solid copy other games.
And especially kills all 4to solves some Inuits(with rassadnikom).
Happy one 4to downloaded and not bought.

And they say that the NFS series has outlived its usefulness and can't come up with anything new.

P
Pendalf2005 07.05.20

Well,aren't you tired of all sorts supper specnazovcy, etc... ?!?!-me the game is geared specifically...and no, there is not repeated!!!! give me a game one at which prey can be considered a normal copy ?!

A
Amixis00 07.05.20

A standard set of shooter;Monsters, almost a standard set of weapons: lasers, blasters, etc. (only in a different form), the purpose of the principle is everywhere one and the same.
Even I can't understand what she could hook)))

V
Vityok 07.05.20

JUST GORGEOUS
First boss - SUPER...
Meat CENTURY...
Especially his hand to chop off...
GREAT,,,
I RESPECT....

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 07.05.20

as well as the arms and legs to pick up?

P
Pendalf2005 07.05.20

Well, if you current see it,then clear...then any RPG the same...th,took,killed,took the clothes sold...any strategy then it turns out the same shit...built,attack....any race is also stupid copy of...go,come first....a shooter then any too, gon! =))) - Halfa and 2 the same gun ,right ?!-what's up with it,walk and shoot,huh !?!-I weddi as you talk)) Quests ?!-the same...go solve the riddles....then all just a bunch of copy =))))

S
Spaceball 07.05.20

Passed today voraciously. Just gorgeous! Gravity, portals and other things impart strangeness and freshness. Otherwise it was a great shooter old school. And so a masterpiece. With southernim facilities, too, all right: great weapons, no Gras is already sitting skriptovani partners. The voltage gradually narostaet from beginning to ending, in the end just epic atmosphere, really. To miss this is not recommended)
P. S. After inspection of the final credits to the end - you will not regret.

k
korion 07.05.20

Was full 8 hours and was satisfied. Pleased chips with gravity and portals. For example, walk into a box and climbs already in the room! Overall, a pretty good shooter, of course, about any revolutionary not to talk, but if you take into account that in the near future is not foreseen a really cool shooter, then this game required to review and complete. On a 10-point scale I would give the 8.8.

S
Spaceball 07.05.20

none of what the revolutionary spirit can not speak
Name one revolutionary shooter in the past 5 years, say?) No revolutions, no longer is speech, except maybe for graphics. But prey offers a not quite standard gameplay, which is good, while the rest of it is great.

P
Pendalf2005 07.05.20

By the way people..I wonder...what's here the most recent was revolutsionny shooter ?

P
Pa360uHuk 07.05.20

Doom 1 :) and dalshe continuous evolution :)

P
Pa360uHuk 07.05.20

Game vplone nothing. upset the only weapon - a blunt copy from all and all - but not in terms of design (if anyone is interested, hold it longer the starting rifle and pistol). If early in the game of jokes is not enough, by the end starts just a bunch of banter. (this includes radio, models (e.g. all the people in white shorts - uh, a little scared, and hiding the Queen does not wear underwear ) , replica (outta my head shouts Tommy, here are more used e**nye aliens add, Oh dream of dreams:) in a dark room sounds a phrase: Fuck how dark it is here, i doomed ). It is a pity also that some of the chips used 1-2 times for the entire game, while others are repeated. Pleased jackpots slot machines (for fun filled 2.5 K on a slot machine :) the screens are shown in full details of human anatomy, and without puritanical squares (and the hell they are squares, only dismemberment, a living ship and a scene of mutual infanticide they certainly deserve the adult rating :)) In principle, a good graphics and great optimization, but it is just ugly model Jan. Brrr. If Alyx in HL2 attracts attention, that at times they even do not want to watch. In short the game is ambiguous, and passing on the info for the mod(I haven't played, so no idea the hell they are) may provide dolgovremennoi. My rating is 8.5\10

V
V1rTu[0]z 07.05.20

As the game went on pirates or have you ever downloaded from Internet?

.MOrz. 07.05.20

Download from the Internet.I all went.Prey 2 Il sequel will love to be.:)

P
Pa360uHuk 07.05.20

If the sales will not fail :) Sorry passed the first time without a case and I misunderstood what she told him after the credits said? the type of open universe, blah-blah-blah, but the point is what? Around that prey 2 will be to twist?