3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rururu 07.05.20 08:32 pm

First impressions of the game (Prey)

Unsubscribe game
110 Comments
Sort by:
.MOrz. 07.05.20

Wait for release 2 parts and see.:)

r
rezak 07.05.20

Damn the game is just super! Квейк4 and Dum3 sucks compared to Preem..

.MOrz. 07.05.20

Dum-full,and Kwak I liked it.But there is steeper.:)

n
nickdick 07.05.20

Just added some shaders, and about Open GL not forget

r
rezak 07.05.20

What is the schedule? I personally do on Radeon 9600ХТ play on medium...
It's all about the atmosphere and innovations in the gameplay...I do not personally remember the game where you could walk on walls and ceilings, and manipulate gravity walls...and all these portals with mirrored cubes and other add interest to the game...Квейк4 just looks inferior and pathetic compared to the Successor

n
nickdick 07.05.20

About the atmosphere, I would argue, again on the walls and ceiling only go in certain places. Although, actually, I haven't yet solved the problem of hanging of my grandfather in the Eternal Hunting Grounds... we'll See how it next.

r
rezak 07.05.20

Yes, no paths to take and pass on

.MOrz. 07.05.20

I also played on a 9600,and hopping games I went through,that there was gravity and such is not bad puzzles,I don't remember.

A
Andre_as 07.05.20

Played the demo, liked super, I captured! Downloaded from the Internet full version, started yesterday to play - SUUUPER, the game takes place on one breath!!! From the change of gravity sometimes buggy and nauseated, very realistic... the Design of weapons is awesome, though nothing new classification. The graphics are not revolutionary, but there are some types and open spaces!! Uuuuuuugly!
Really feel on a space ship in outer space! Sometimes gets scared with the atmosphere everything is in order!!!! Great music is in harmony, the engine is not written crooked, optimized, no brakes, although PREY is beautiful IMHO than Q4 or Doom3 there. (no brakes on full settings on a 6600GT)
In short I advise everyone to play, get a little pleasure from something new...
The atmosphere, the atmosphere - it is something!!!

.MOrz. 07.05.20

Current vidyuhi need polutshe that would be all the buzz to.

n
nickdick 07.05.20

Yes, optimized diachuk, my Leadtek 7600 GT tore it into rags. Setting everything to the max, Aliasing 2x, 8x Anisotropy. Before that was a Gainward 5700, so I am sure that it would go easy. Because this old lady was passed: Doom 3, Chronicles of Riddick, and even F. E. A. R.

M
McEclipse 07.05.20

Oh well I am a current did not understand how he survived
Kind of acted like a kamikaze burned themselves and the rest in the sun and then appeared at the bar
Current here not all killed and the aunt called him yet to pomnitsa)))))

C
Cenzura 07.05.20

Blah on my comp
P 4 [email protected] 1536MB X800GTO@530 and 1075
is 20-40 frames !!!!
And Q4 40-60(rarely 30)

Nifiga itself is optimized....

r
rexx2005 07.05.20

COPY Paste is the main disadvantage of the game, chips teleports and physics certainly cool but they are not developed, and all the time again.
And as a normal game with decent graphics, a crazy story, with a big atmosphere(at the beginning), good voice acting and music is standard Hollywood.

ps
Not one had the impression that Prey is very much like a movie.

S
Spaceball 07.05.20

Blah on my comp
is 20-40 frames !!!!
And Q4 40-60(rarely 30)

In such a system have 100% to give more than 30 fps on full max, engine optimization really is, is celebrated by all. Something you not..

n
nickdick 07.05.20

Blah on my comp
is 20-40 frames !!!!
And Q4 40-60(rarely 30)

Again let me remind you about Open-GL, the engine is refined under the nVIDIA card, although such a configuration like yours, in any might shove. Clean car.

a
art4000 07.05.20

So liked the game! Pleased with the weapon, it's like a living,like organic,fun,with gravity puzzles too pleased..I give 8.5 out of 10, the dynamics of Quake 2nd and 4th! Have a good night, not good,too short...

B
BL00D777 07.05.20

Game SUPER !!!!!!!!

S
SawyerRX 07.05.20

The game is awesome! I liked the immortality of the hero, it makes the game a little cheat chtoli.. and so the game is quite original and takes place in the same breath! :)

O
Otec Viktorius 07.05.20

So, I take it back. The game is utter shit! It took many years to develop is unclear. Kretinina riddles, almost zero dynamics, the weird shooting ghosts after death. Walking on the walls also made crappy nowhere, x*y will know where to go. The pros of the game - decent graphics, excellent optimization and what is passed in this misery for a couple of evenings.
In General, my assessment:
Gameplay - 4
Graphics - 8
sound - 8
Control - 7
Total - 6.0 Is the most appropriate rating for this shame of shooters. Quake 4, not to mention Doom 3 in better times. I'd have for 270 rubles currently Flatout 2 bought! And drive with the PREY already on the shelf, traces on the computer from his left. Good-bye, igralnica!