3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noklan_N 08.05.20 11:25 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Write impressions from the full game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost1991 08.05.20

yet just shake

W
Write_Faust 08.05.20

where give a link pliz!=)

R
R4mbo 08.05.20

The controls are very much like K&L2, the gameplay is very similar to Conviction, the graphics are just as terrible as in Quantum of Solace. The only thing that saves the game is that you can do all noisy, and it is possible to method of Fischer, chase is not interesting because of the awkward control transport except the first 2 on the boat and on the Aston, and the rest are already starting to get bored. The most stupid and awkward in this game, can not miss the enemy, as in similar games, when sneaking, he still zalivaet. I would say that when you find an interesting weapon, it is quickly running out of ammo, but when you take МП7 or MP5 they are lying on every corner. Well that's all, although not all, but if I write all what I think I'm Mad))) the Game 8.5 out of 10 (8.5 is because James bond was in my childhood, instead of spider-man and Batman)

R
Ride 08.05.20

Played, to watch a silent video, of course, not very interesting, but it's not a big problem. The dynamics of the game are nothing particularly new was not surprised - mark for kills with konvikshon, a system of shelters, in every second action movie, well, except that given to direct transport, and the management is not very good (in the mission where you have to chase someone in the port I have fallen into the water at turn three times for sure). Overall, not bad, you can play.

l
lamomoto 08.05.20

start sluggish, by the end of the interesting....effects are not bad in pursuit of the train with a bunch of trucks.

V
Valaud 08.05.20

The game is very much downloaded just today,a good storyline at least get bored there will not have normal graphics,good fighting in close quarters,interesting chase vehicles and boats,quality voice acting,beautiful scenes,but rather short and in General, who liked Kane & Lynch, Splinter Cell Conviction, or maybe even Steals time to pass quick-Action.But my personal rating 9.0

s
strelok_177 08.05.20

I liked the game. Although played only in first mission) but I liked it) once the game attracts. really liked what bond looks like from the movie

p
prostolord 08.05.20

The game - slag. For me, all told Ezio Auditore de Firenze will Add only one: When these game developers will cease to use UE3?!

s
sam Conviction 08.05.20

here how do mono download admin do not delete this torrent, I have nothing except thanks not policy so do not delete referring http://torrent-games.net/news/james_bond_blood_stone_rus_2010/2010-11-07-6302

P
Prosto Keyn 08.05.20

UE3 is very cool you just gravedancer

V
Versedinall 08.05.20

the game is cool

s
sam lesley 08.05.20

Don Kane
+1. the guys are still in the M&B not played

G
Gemini846 08.05.20

no guys, of course UE3 is good...but already got it ! how long has Igor povyhodilo on this engine, the maximum it has squeezed out - time of dwights on.
sam lesley compared to M&B here neumesny as it should be clear that there are games with good graphics, and there are bad =)
Don Kane I would those who call people grafodrocherami just because they like to observe the beautiful surroundings (parts etc) eggs tore ! I myself until recently, great importance has Predeal gaming visuals and it's a personal thing that people like in the games !

s
sam lesley 08.05.20

Gemini846
I just wrote a game with really bad graphics.
as far as I know grafodrochery-people whom in all the games need crisis

P
Prosto Keyn 08.05.20

However UE3.5 looks great.

G
Gemini846 08.05.20

sam lesley it's just as a comparison, because there were good graphics

T
Tl_JB 08.05.20

Great game for Action from the 3rd person at the Franchisee) Headband as the film - fat plus)

H
Hekit 08.05.20

Do not put in the game , but I'll try to go through power !

p
p.r.o.n.ya. 08.05.20

Gemini846 yeah, and when will the new engine, all will cry for that little of what computer it pulls. So UE3 and UE3.5 is the best option.

G
Gemini846 08.05.20

Nekit why suffer ?))))
p. R. o. n. I. but it's the eternal problem computer upgrade =)