3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noklan_N 08.05.20 11:25 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Write impressions from the full game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salfus 08.05.20

Played repak , translation of full eng. The game rules however some missions from the old bond, but with the new graphs. It is a pity that almost nothing was added from the objects of the bond(the camera was not remember)takoyzhe Gameplay and the rating will probably be. The game is great. CHANGE OF BOND ACTOR!!!

L
Leha Uest 08.05.20

the game is normal but not like that in the game there is no blood and no erotica

H
HIBOMB 08.05.20

The game is good, held long with pleasure. But, the main character is gay and disgraced :(

S
ShadowM88 08.05.20

HIBOMB
Sam you're gay

R
Ruslan Valiulin 08.05.20

the game is good 10 out of 10

s
sky game 20.01.23

I have been wanting to try the game for a long time, but everything just happened now.
In principle, it will go through once, and we make a discount that the game is 12 years old. The levels are of course linear, but I liked the various locations, it is clear that the developers wanted to show some beautiful places, fill them, Monaco, the aquarium, in principle, the levels of Bangkok are the most interesting, as well as the chase there and the visual is good. There are levels in Siberia, but in fact the weakest in my opinion, everything is pulled out only there by the chase and the level on the landing hovercraft. The game is diluted with chases, not bad, the control of the cars is convenient and the levels themselves are simple.
The graphics in the game as a whole are normal for me, despite the venerable age of the game, although for some reason the game is dark in places, maybe they have gone too far with some kind of special effect.
Places where you can stealth are also not bad, of course, in fact, stealth here is not to stand in front of the enemy when he looks at us and remove them like that, they don’t react to noise, but we have what we have. There are no special mechanics, these are three super shots and a smartphone, which is essentially cheating, shows us enemies and weapons, you can collect intelligence, about locations, weapons, in fact, it does not affect anything. And well, there are also mini games with cameras, press the buttons.
The disadvantages are shooting, there is really no recoil, as well as the feeling of hitting enemies, in fact we need to hide behind cover and shoot enemies, in some places it resembles a shooting range where we stand still, and the enemies are a rod, they don’t really try to somehow smoke us out, grenades throw, but rarely. Here I consider one of the main disadvantages, normal shooting and everything would be fine, but without shooting in this game there is no way, there are many places where they hint to us that everything is stealth, and now the action will go.
The plot is faded, it is, but in fact, if you skip the videos, nothing will be lost especially, again about biological weapons, bad Russians, nondescript main opponents, although I didn’t skip the videos, I didn’t really get a taste of this "deep" plot.
There are still moments where the videos are clearly pre-rendered and look good, but there are videos that run directly on the engine and the graphics are worse there, I don’t understand why it was impossible to make all the story videos pre-rendered.
As I understand it, the game had poor optimization, but now, in view of the updated PC, there are no performance problems.