3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noklan_N 08.05.20 11:25 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Write impressions from the full game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
t
toRmy 08.05.20

vooot in order to jump on balconies, et bust kanesh) , and so nicho, it is adykvatnuyu opinion.

o
omega77 08.05.20

Game the trailer is good but how sick lately out of the game with a crooked optimization is campaign developers will soon become a habit.The game slows down on the empty space where, in principle, to slow it should not need to even insolent, I understand the graph would be normal but then miserable the console graph is the same as it was in Conviction, even the same techniques,but the Conviction is not hindered and it is sometimes such a lag that the play is not possible.Like mission car cool made,but the camera was done very poorly even on the sides not to see (by the way who liked racing cars with crazy game Wheelman racing and the special effects are done great).The plot is certainly intricate, but from this game, more is required.Music normal especially liked the beginning of the game, like that movie made clip.Thinking to buy a license but with a wry optimization desire to pay money for this crap no.And they want people to buy a license.Play at once and was forgotten.

A
Arigo 08.05.20

So-so but you can play!
My rating 6/10

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 08.05.20

the graphics are excellent!!!! what kind of nonsense why do you say that it is bad??

_
_Lawless_ 08.05.20

Boksmaster of Tolerant is nonsense,play at top speed in mafia 2 and konvikshon if the computer does not pull,it is not Omi problems!

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 08.05.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
Graphics are only good in Mafia 2 at max speed I have all the pulls and note ANY LAG, but konvikshene graph y + lag!!! And in James bond no lag.
so you're wrong, Moriarty!!!! JAMES BOND-GRAPH IS EXCELLENT, AND IN KRAYZISE GOWON COUNT THE DOG.

_
_Lawless_ 08.05.20

Hard Cotati not a Violent cat,you Cruel Shkolota!If anything,looking system.requirements and Crysis Blood Stone,you will see large differences,and the PC you are not patane Crysis at max speed,and if you have Radeon5650 and less,mafia 2 at max speed you have tembolee can not go,because there is enabled PhysiX(at Athy it is not supported,because this function belongs to nvidia and nvidia competitor ATI),and that's what about Conviction,if you have it at max speed lag,then the card you have tembolee shit,not u,because I have all of letee!

_
_Lawless_ 08.05.20

Hard Cotati not a Violent cat,you Cruel Shkolota!If anything,looking system.requirements and Crysis Blood Stone,you will see large differences,and the PC you are not patane Crysis at max speed,and if you have Radeon5650 and less,mafia 2 at max speed you have tembolee can not go,because there is enabled PhysiX(at Athy it is not supported,because this function belongs to nvidia and nvidia competitor ATI),and that's what about Conviction,if you have it at max speed lag,then the card you have tembolee shit,not u,because I have all of letee!

Y
YaroslavVS 08.05.20

igruha Kulnev! a graph in the chase so finally super! better than NFS :)

s
sthY 08.05.20

A good game deserves a seven. The lamest moment in the game - chase in Siberia - nifiga not visible, but somehow passed.

R
Riman 08.05.20

Nice, interesting game! But for one night, and was forgotten!)) Strong middling! =)

l
live_4_ever 08.05.20

Not a bad game. I really liked it. Turned out very even nothing! Graphics, special effects, physics all at altitude. Passed, well, almost passed the game in one breath. But stuck where it is necessary for Amerova to chase the ship on air cushions. Don't have the patience to go and fight.

My assessment:
10 out of 10.

Incidentally I do not all games, even the brands and those who deserved a big score, I got 10 out of 10.

t
tabak96 08.05.20

If we talk about the rating,I would have bet high,namely 8,5/10

M
Marongo 08.05.20

I liked the game. Held in the same breath. In General, as a great action movie look - a bond movie in which he has participated. Fans of James bond such as I, to play by far. The only negative in the last mission chase the suddenly the brakes started, and the meaning of the ending wasn't clear to who this seeing? Like the titles all read (played without the Russian voice acting), but still the plot seemed a bit understated... 8 out of 10.
p.s. it's a pity that the movie did not have enough funds but it has been a very good game!
p.p.s. and the name of the game accidentally in honor of the singer Joss Stone (Nicole)? )))))

s
serg68 08.05.20

PEOPLE TELL ME HOW TO CRACK THE SAFE POMEROV DOES NOT WORK PLIZ!!!

T
TORRESNATOR 08.05.20

Yesterday has passed,now it's one of my favorite games.
9,3/10

s
serg68 08.05.20

The people of the game who knows is the continuation?

s
serg68 08.05.20

Of course, and count weak and in Siberia where it is difficult but easy ))

9,5/10

s
serg68 08.05.20

Of course so the graph itself is poorly Siberia, where hard And easy !!!

9,/ 5 - 10

O
Outsider 08.05.20

the game itself is.. a parody of Splinter Cell Conviction.. these deadly murder after murder in the melee. although I will say that parody bad.. of course the graphics is not super but not quite miserable, only for the fact that loggerheads from splinter, so I'm not interested to play it.. and so do 7 out of 10 put.