3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noklan_N 08.05.20 11:25 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Write impressions from the full game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
p
p.r.o.n.ya. 08.05.20

Gemini846 at da)

H
Hekit 08.05.20

Gemini846
Nothing to do :).

h
hally5 08.05.20

Klukva!!!!:)) Honestly, the game one night, was..forgot:( Yeah the Intro is great.

D
Double Agent 08.05.20

Where you here saw UE3? Here is the engine from Call of Duty (from Quake 3 to be precise).

g
get away_[667] 08.05.20

After a spectacular commercials I wanted to buy, but after seeing this:

GameSpot - 7,5/10
GameInformer - 7,5/10
IGN - 5/10

......hesitated in buying. I think the new bond belongs to the category of game night.

H
Hekit 08.05.20

get awaY_[667]
Itself.

p
prostolord 08.05.20

Where you here saw UE3? Here is the engine from Call of Duty (from Quake 3 to be precise). What?? OO what are You Smoking, huh?

D
Double Agent 08.05.20

In the previous was Call of Duty. The commercials seemed to like and here it is. Although when I cut the game realized that no. Still UE3.

p
prodigy007 08.05.20

such a slag, especially Paresh when the car crash into transport, which flies at 3 meters. The car bond after impact at speeds of 100 km only a weak visual damage. The game is just for kids 6 years old, which is banal in terms of age, do not have any knowledge or deny everything(remember yourself at this age).

s
sam Conviction 08.05.20

de and SPS and pls to the game and brotherhood

M
ManWhoMadeHell 08.05.20

prodigy007
In-in game for youngsters, monotonous(not the worst), short(4-5 hours), the bottoms crammed, disgusting textures(I'm not picky, but they really sucks, the models of the characters too, not ice), few weapons(it's nothing), nasty chase!!!(it was just PSD, a camera that looks around corners, strange behavior of machine, hero in the tank on wheels etc), small effects(spoiled places that had to be the most exciting in the game), linearly as the Sandcastle, no strategic maneuvers, hand to hand combat which is so in the commercials showed limited to one button and a pair of learned character animations, well, the lack of plot without an ending(a hint of a sequel, although in my opinion not worth it)...
Generally sad...

E
ErgoProxi 08.05.20

The game is short(it for 4 hours), nothing complicated no(Splinter Cell ito will be more difficult), the machine control is the coolest theater(crashed into the corner unrolled 4 times), the graphics could be better
Conclusion: the game sucks

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.05.20

Just passed James Bond - Blood Stone.Normal game,nothing more.Of the benefits can be noted except that only the plot,the dynamics,entertainment and a variety of locations (the mission in Siberia was ESPECIALLY good).Gamplan of the game is simple and monotonous,there is a lot of borrowing from other games,as well upset with the lack of spy gadgets,mobile is not in the bill is a misunderstanding of what is copied from the detective mode from Batman Arkham Asylum,but there he was great and really needed,and then this mode performs the role of GPS and all.It is a pity that in addition to the mobile gadgets we have,we play bond!From pursuits like only two in Siberia after the train and in Tokyo (or wherever) for a truck - the rest of the garbage!The graphics are VERY weak - the facial animation,explosions and textures are quite bad.Well, the game is VERY short,passed in one sitting,somewhere around 4-5 hours.In short 6.5 or 7.0 to it,not above.Expected MUCH more.

h
hollo0w 08.05.20

Good game, thought to be a complete slag.

T
Tatarko 08.05.20

passed!) liked the game, like all the previous 007
only here in my opinion is not enough destructible, and normal physics for the cars =\ and when at full speed and smash into a truck or into a wall o_o and... and nothing..go on .. it's sad =/
the best part of the game is to kill everyone in tihushku in rukopashka) although by the end of the game it is annoying
Yeah the mission in Siberia was pleased!... and beautifully made....
And the gadgets... well, them and the film that was not =/ well, in the last parts... bond is changing...supposedly more realistic... what would they.. )))

C
Comrad_Fobos 08.05.20

K. tells fans to blame grottocenter some features АИ3 dvigla like the SAME IN ALL the GAMES WITH IT special effects and a very annoying eye picture, and wild weight gigobayty

T
Tatarko 08.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
007 VS Sam Fisher o_o
pix.PlayGround.ru
uhh...
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Sibir'))
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Welcome))
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Bald bond))))))))
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Eee

A
ADRAVIL 08.05.20

As for me - the game kind of rules. the current slows me down too often - at a minimum!

a
agent___ 47 08.05.20

a long time since such action did not go)) but the game is short. Compared to the last shooter is at least something, and then some frustration!

F
FERRUMM 08.05.20

um, the game is very short (code 6 is 3 times longer), and one question - will there be a sequel? at the end there even was a hint . . .