3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noklan_N 08.05.20 11:25 pm

Impressions from the full version (PC) (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Write impressions from the full game.
106 Comments
Sort by:
m
mAKs47 08.05.20

BUY PIRATES TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO THROW THE BEST UE3 ENGINE AFTER THE EUPHORIA

S
SMOKER94 08.05.20

Played, impressions are excellent, the gameplay is addictive, melee worked very well. However need to adjust a bit in terms of performance. And if any trainer on the time dilation effect of slowmo battle system looks gorgeous)))

F
Flints 08.05.20

FERRUMM
Already this game compare with the code? Funny.

h
hollo0w 08.05.20

SMOKER94
yeah laugh, there is some combat system that.. podhodil rear GMES f and all.

d
daveduke 08.05.20

and Rusik at least the text will be???

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.05.20

BUY TOMORROW PIRATES

No need to advertise it.This is ridiculous.So (buy pirate) only mu*Aki do!If you buy it the license.Pirates on the torrents so you can take.

and Rusik at least the text will be???

With 3,it's EVERYWHERE!

S
SMOKER94 08.05.20

Uruzu7
I malvido what fun is all done)))

T
Twin Frozr 08.05.20

Played a bit, liked it, in terms of gameplay the game is good, but with the technical part everything is very poor. Graphics even for UE 3 is terrible, plus a terrible optimization - I have Bad Company 2 flies better than this.

m
mr_deck 08.05.20

In short the game is not impressed, the graphics are poor and optimizacija terrible, the gameplay is not very, as it turned out, is not brought to mind, but still promising battle system, my assessment of the project... 5/10 . Believe me, we are not waiting for this something more.... .

Z
ZORO WINER 08.05.20

I like the ending the pursuit of Nicole, and indeed all played on high, fps 40, 50, the rollers 40, fps.

S
Sanchez147 08.05.20

the combat system is really good there are a lot of attacks, techniques, in short melee there is well developed

k
keeys 08.05.20

The game is excellent. Don't suppose that will surprise so. Likely to acquire, and price rules.

[
[Zorro] 08.05.20

Well that just took the game and decided to unsubscribe.

The ATTENTION a post written by an ardent fan of James Bond
In short I liked the game! Yes graphics, we can say terrible, but at least Craig (the last performer of the role of bond) is similar, that's good. The combat system, firing from behind cover - very similar to the last of Sam Fisher. But if Fisher is seems alien, here, I think all of place.
But the main advantage of the game is the story, may not claim to originality, but fits well in the concept art. In short, this is not a game, this unofficial sequel to the movies )).
The race is also good, especially in Shanghai.
In General, if I had doubts about the game, in the end, they quickly dispelled, it was worth to voice the main theme during the credits.
I know the developers than to hook fans of the movies =)
8/10 no less!

r
romius30 08.05.20

Oh***I got the game, loved it!

T
Tar1k91 08.05.20

Yes the game is great.there are drawbacks but when passing notice,the impression that are involved in the next bond movie.

G
GT93 08.05.20

What can I say...this is the first real play bond.

a
ahh_wtf 08.05.20

make pliz mod that would instead bond was Putin. ))

does not work :D

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Amancio 08.05.20

The story is good, but count the year since 2005 pull (some outdated).

.....LaZy...... 08.05.20

The game definitely deserves attention. Despite some secondary performance..Yes,the graphics are not impressive, unprecedented technology and effects,sound too,gameplay is decent,but again, no special revelations. Although I liked it-cheerfully run,shoot,pretty tightening,and perfectly executed episodes with races on vehicles)...it's pretty impressive and is made in the tradition of the film.It's probably the biggest plus of the game: transfer the style of bond films...the game world itself is built on this,locations and plot. It is particularly pleased that the game is not in the film,and the plot itself is quite the film James bond)

In General the game was good,and for fans of the film even more so)

A
Andrew 960 08.05.20

Liked the game(played In quantum of solacelacked drive , but here it is)this series of BOND seemed better !)))premadasa