3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galaxy 08.05.20 11:31 pm

Psychiatrist v2

Psychiatrist v.1 http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/779244/

Rules: the user writes his comment, this can be a real problem, or just a joke, next the user responds to the comments of the previous user and myself then write your comment.

Well, here we go: Doc, why do you need sunglasses in the winter?
112 Comments
Sort by:
w
wellwantor 08.05.20

My sexual organ is all right, but in General, you, in my opinion, it is necessary to the surgeon, not the psychiatrist

Doc, where's my stuff papatayin?)))

L
Leytenant Saymon Goust Ra 08.05.20

Haloperidol does not mean helps... solitary. Doc, why do you need fittings in the ass?

w
wellwantor 08.05.20

Where's my bat-Shocker for restless?

Doc, why do the three of you?

I
Inquizitor_Astartes 08.05.20

Me me me not not not three three three patient patient patient.

Doc, where is your medical license?

N
Night_Ranger 08.05.20

Hanging in the outhouse instead of toilet paper.

Doc, what are you Smoking?

w
wellwantor 08.05.20

extruded haloperidol (well, what else can be in the nuthouse smoke)

Doc, and it's not Sickles

o
opa dzhigurda 08.05.20

There are hammers.

Doc, I had a Soso Dzhugashvili,when I woke up he was in my apartment and danced the wild North Caucasus break-dance.After that he(probably by habit) ordered me to shoot.Why?

D
Devil208 08.05.20

But not shot, saying that you're just a victim of mainstream youth and a miserable person that doesn't deserve to be shot. Clearly he is on to something hinted, thinking to myself What am I doing here? What a madhouse, where am I? and laughed about the answer In Russia, returned home, into your dream.
And anyway, what exactly is his problem? You had the man you had in your apartment. This man ordered you to shoot. What exactly is his problem? You can make the diagnosis that most likely, you - a drug addict. Again tying to the tube and further beatings with a stick to teach it. And you no longer will dream dreams and you are unlikely to write again similar to PG, and generally on the Internet. It's not funny because the slightest bit.

Doctor, I watched the film Seven Psychopaths, and until this moment I didn't think there was anyone else besides Tarantini able to do the entire film of the dialogues, which are very interesting to listen to, interesting plot twists, interesting characters. So, I'm a little depressed at the thought that such films are very few and they are hard to find. So, can you tell me what movies I should take to support your mood?(

v
valera96ku 08.05.20

Devil208
He was delirious , solitary.

Doc,you man?

I

Woof woof

Doc, can you share with me... his... Plan... This thoughtful, full-scale. That would be... Umm... Seen the results of the planning...

D
Devil208 08.05.20

valera96ku
I was delirious or the one who is above me?

I

Devil208
It's not nonsense! This subtlety! Or nonsense. Damn, you're right

w
wellwantor 08.05.20

To feed crazy trolls!

Doc, who threw a valenok on the panel?

D
Devilxleo 08.05.20

Broke had to go and switch the house-2

Doc, why is it so expensive for a certificate of unfitness in the army?

W
WarlokIII 08.05.20

Doc, why I'm trying to get all the achievements in Batman Arkham City?

w
wellwantor 08.05.20

Origins blood is not enough.

Doc, what do you think is better: to live or to die monstrom person (who knows will understand)

L

I don't know, I don't understand. Doc, why the drum set is 17000 and 19000 saxophone?

e
elepodobralnik 08.05.20

Lieutenant Simon Ghost Riley
A hint at the end of the game The Walking Dead from Telltale. And here already I do not understand.

L

Why the saxophone is more expensive drums?

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 08.05.20

It is easier to pronounce

Doc, why extinct nadopasana?