3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galaxy 08.05.20 11:31 pm

Psychiatrist v2

Psychiatrist v.1 http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/779244/

Rules: the user writes his comment, this can be a real problem, or just a joke, next the user responds to the comments of the previous user and myself then write your comment.

Well, here we go: Doc, why do you need sunglasses in the winter?
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
In the myths of Cthulhu......
Doc, but why on the forum no one but us?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

All are now in our new rehabilitation center, undergoing potent preparatov, why? You are alone? *evil laugh*

Doc, but really, where is everyone?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Left, subject to APAT.
Doc, I yesterday the therapist said that all will die due to the fact that I eat carrots, is that true?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Only if it was super-duper magical carrot of the entire universe, but I will comfort you, these are just stupid cartoons and fantasy TV shows, relax, and come already on a course of electrotherapy x)

Doc, when we have a new addition in the hospital?

W
Wing42 08.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox wrote:
Doc, when we have a new addition in the hospital?
Honestly, if my doctors will continue to keep crazy people out of hours, the completion will be very soon. Perhaps even more abundantly.

Doctor, there is one person. It's right in the eye and told me that I have a split personality. I had to insolent people marked out for such slander. And I did, he even hit back before - so it was smoothly done. But why then, doctor, I have sore ribs?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

But you already know the answer, my dear and yet - every Wednesday at exactly 13:14 tell me or other doctors the same thing... although the ribs have really damaged, still refuse to believe its a split personality? That's what I'll say honey, we need to treat this disease, and the denial to disaster will bring, you never know - you want to strangle the insolent and not Wake up at all x)

Doc... yesterday I was in your place and treat people. I came home, went to bed and woke up here! I do not understand, but remember my life. Can it be a physical illness?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Accurate
LoL
Doc, why are you offline?

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Because smelled toiletstool.

Doc, don't fall into the ban, okay?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
OK.
Doc, sitting at most online

Y
Yuri Yandere 08.05.20

Will try.

Doc, maybe once more people in our hospital to entice?

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

To Apnut Theme.

THE END OF THIS TOPIC, WAITING FOR THE NEW VERSION.

D
Ded Krot 08.05.20

A NEW VERSION IS AVAILABLE