3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 08.05.20 11:37 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

In the network there are new screenshots and impressions from the PC version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Shared user under the name 4chan, which earlier got access to the game.
According to him, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes on PC is stable running at 60 fps on high/medium settings with hardware: i7 920, GTX 660 and 8Gb RAM.

A release today.
147 Comments
Sort by:
b
baxxter82 08.05.20

Waiting 21-00, if the price is 500 and above will download the torrent edishen)

D
DikasA 08.05.20

baxxter82
Well, you rhymer! :)

A
Alekrov 08.05.20

350 now the incentive, norms, already downloading.

S
SnakeRman 08.05.20

XS, MB preloading type.

G
Graass 08.05.20

My personal opinion, I play on PS4 and bought a PC version passed the first level. To be honest, the big difference in graphics did not see, all settings are at maximum, and as much of a difference do not see, you I like to play it on the big plasma, lying on the couch. But there is only one minus, not a gaming character, and the fact that it is difficult for me to get used to aim on the gamepad as they own a PS4 not so long ago, then I would prefer a keyboard and mouse.
Spoiler

-
- DILOR- 08.05.20

Proidena 65 minutes ------ crap rare . In addition to optimization to take nothing.... That means the Japanese are great people and know how to use the features of the engine to the maximum. Graphics, especially in the commercials, just a Hollywood movie! Although in sistemnik stated requirements are just outrageous, and the game is very average on the system in HD and high, from 30 to 50 fps.

S
Sadad172 08.05.20

Management implemented well, loved the glare from the rain and the reflection of light on wet objects, I have long been familiar with the MGS series and finally, the series decided to visit the market pakara=)

Graass Want on the plasma and with a mouse and keyboard, nothing will stop you from canuti HDMI =)

G
Graass 08.05.20

Sadad172
Love to, but plasma is far from the computer, drag and drop is not very desirable )

D
DEATHSTROKE096 08.05.20

drawback as in the assassin unit is creed system requirements MINIMUM:
OS: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit OS Required)
Processor: Core i5-4460 (3.20 GHz) or better *Quad-Core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) about the recommended to speak reluctantly RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Core i7-4790 (3.60 GHz) or better *Quad-Core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 08.05.20

DEATHSTROKE096
Here optimization is great on 2 core processors, it is very good. Optional graphics card with 2 GB, with 1 Gb is all fine. The assassins don't even like =)

a
aligator76 08.05.20

optimization of course is very good,but when I get when aiming the back of a soapy character,how can it be removed ?
Spoiler
Spoiler

L
LeoM69 08.05.20

Another Japanese guano, with the cameraman on the W..PE for patients with consolers. Eternally moronic viewpoints with the drunken camera. Hyper-brutal-beautiful, painful-psychotic heroes. The graphics... the graphics - not impressed. Do everything silenty Ala splintercell, and Yapi decided to be different. Verdict: download pirates on trial - not purchase worthy.

w
walitor 08.05.20

aligator76
Before you ask, try to look at the finger of his hand with about 10 inches. Then take a look in the distance, if you manage to make your finger was not blurred, then come back and ask me again how to disable soap back.

A
Akon1990 08.05.20

Optima certainly chic, with ososina not compare on your bucket high at 50-60fps,and chocolate happy, the floor game, the story about, whoa, this can be state as a demo to test the system and gameplay ,rules version with the story in the lyrics comes

t
trianon2014 08.05.20

The passage in 5 minutes.
Spoiler

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 08.05.20

The game is excellent, and the optimization is simply divine! Even on my trough the game displays at medium-high graphics settings 30fps stable.

Spoiler

m
maceplyuk 08.05.20

Never played MGS (not just consoles), but it is simply a masterpiece.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.05.20

maceplyuk
The emulsion play. All except the 4th run, and a powerful PC is needed only for the third part.

D
Dzhon Snou 2 08.05.20

With a series before was not familiar. And even without knowing the plot, without the knowledge of the characters( except the snake) the game I really liked. Stealth in the game, the graphics are very good. And the commercials... until then thought that true cinematic cut scenes can only be created by Ubisoft and Capcom, but I was wrong. Hollywood action movies rest! The final all epic! In short, waiting for The Phantom Pain. Closer to his exit pass and the third and fourth parts.

D
Dzhon Snou 2 08.05.20

trianon2014
Haha! Five did not have time!

PS. Who needs your run? In what sense?