3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 08.05.20 11:37 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

In the network there are new screenshots and impressions from the PC version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Shared user under the name 4chan, which earlier got access to the game.
According to him, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes on PC is stable running at 60 fps on high/medium settings with hardware: i7 920, GTX 660 and 8Gb RAM.

A release today.
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laletingtaiv 08.05.20

cid52
Metal gear is the father of all stealth games.

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

Laletingtaiv
Metal gear is the father of all stealth games.
Oh you say,so funny the founder)))))))))))))) at least not lied.

d
danene 08.05.20

Spoiler
It remains to wait for the phantom pain

-
- DILOR- 08.05.20

Nevoeiro
Not funny because Laletingtaiv right...
Metal gear is the father of all stealth games...

G
GMAXXX 08.05.20

Renоx
Given the fact that MGS came out much earlier than the first Splinter Cell, then Splinter Cell is a MGS parody I love that and the other game they are both gorgeous but in my opinion the MGS universe is so much cooler passed all the part of the story is always the HQ is amazing, the characters lifelike, and the graphics for its time, was always slightly higher than in the other games! MGS is one of the first games in the genre of stealth-action

G
GDFrost1.4 08.05.20

cid52
Of course, I love Splinter Cell. but to call the series Metal Gear Solid parody...funny.

c
caliskan 08.05.20

The metal gear series started in the NES. Then splinter and the Bud was not. Recommend video Metal Gear. There completely reveals the entire plot. You can not play them, because with emulators a lot hemorrhoids, and in the video has it all.

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.05.20

GDFrost1.4
The last part of Splinter Cell is a parody of Splinter Cell itself.

G
Graass 08.05.20

Mr_Dude090
Yes

b
baxxter82 08.05.20

DikasA
Verb Morrigan I'm inspired to this day!
Thank you Origin for 100 hours of game)))

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.05.20

Great mini-stealth. Waiting for a full-fledged Phantom.

T
Tytanyumm 08.05.20

Game, optimization is just fun and the graphics I liked, unlike AC Unity, hmmm and what if the next AC would be doing kojima?? they would certainly prize it would be a hundred times cooler than obesity.. and I would not be surprised if the main character would be snake...

N
NightHawkreal 08.05.20

I do not understand what it is to write web that demo.

B
BioGen 08.05.20

Played all and liked it,now require Phantom pains!!Did you clear the campaign in 8 minutes,anyone??

B
BioGen 08.05.20

caliskan
On the phone its the way I played the first game of the series Metal Giar,quite addictive)

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Yeah,I was just in shock,nothing at all,well at least that is not bought,not impressed at all,not interested to play (even in buildings and tents are not to come,what is that a relic of the past) half time was spent on the movie,and enough of conscience even sell it,but consolers was spun at 1500-2000,it's actually the full P,Yes, Hitman absolution and Splinter Cell: Blacklist just significantly better on all counts.

K
Kaufmann_ 08.05.20

BioGen
47 minutes passed. Who is the greatest?

G
Givemethedust 08.05.20

saa0891
In the building you can go into one I went exactly where the C4 and smoke grenade. When the binoculars look and the tooltip is called, then say that it's like a warehouse.

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Givemethedust

In the building you can go into one I went exactly where the C4 and smoke grenade. When the binoculars look and the tooltip is called, then say that it's like a warehouse.

I've tried to open a small box fuck it was.

I'd rather 300rub. buy State of Decay,Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and more that be than this.

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

DENIMUSS
Not funny because Laletingtaiv right...
Metal gear is the father of all stealth games..
Yes, what you say,and because people plus you,whether from ignorance or stupidity.
Castle Wolfenstein ancestor)))) Stels including MG