3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 08.05.20 11:37 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

In the network there are new screenshots and impressions from the PC version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Shared user under the name 4chan, which earlier got access to the game.
According to him, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes on PC is stable running at 60 fps on high/medium settings with hardware: i7 920, GTX 660 and 8Gb RAM.

A release today.
147 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 08.05.20

Passed the first level of difficulty (first round).
Good: engine performance, optimizing....the gameplay is not bad.
From what not a lot of shock...the price. Really you can go in about 15 minutes guys are not knowing what and where (my case), but pulled artificially. As for the real demo the money is pulled from the proud owners of a PS...above 1 thousand rbl. a mystery to me.
Well...the prologue video inserts more than count time than gameplay. Really you can go on YouTube.
300 rubles ...well, to hell with him, appreciated, could be a real discount on the basic game.
The verdict: the main game mast HEV.
Anyone knows the exact date of release?
MGS on PC, Russian....hmm, dreams come true biggrin.gif If also the other part dragged on a PC with Russian, Kajima have a monument erected!

C
Copeco 08.05.20

oligarh565046
to buy a PS 3 and hooked to the monitor, the emulator does not exist, there are only 2 PS emulator

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.05.20

oligarh565046
Unless the emulator is called youtube.com XD
For the PS3 only 4th part.
Metal gear 1 and 2 runs on blueMSX or as part of Subsistence on PCSX2. The first part(java), I personally passed on the old phone
MGS1 - ePSXe
MGS2,3 - PCSX2
PW and MGA1,2 on PPSSPP

g
gloccc 08.05.20

CaptainYakutia
It's here in the ground ziros it exploded and in phantom Payne from it the robot will do . Not a th is the IGS , everything is possible

C
CaptainYakutia 08.05.20

gloccc
... the robot... the groove... well, you made my day)). And the question of her doing the robot, or creating a robot out of her memories?

g
gloccc 08.05.20

CaptainYakutia
Yes hell knows )))) anything kojima could come up with )

C
CaptainYakutia 08.05.20

gloccc
A robot without a soul Groove is not a Groove.

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
how cleverly and correctly,if a stranger,in the same splinter units more serious and act serious,but minor organizations be more careful,even about the disappearance of the deadline where the time went.
and then you got knocked out you told the commander ,and look not who does not smoke then.looked who do not,smoke on,and with the new exhaust and the same technology,fresher smoke on.
I understand this is a feature of the game,but in my opinion it is a joint which took into account the splinter.
the splinter was cut down and if the enemy came to or helped him will be on the lookout all,and will look to sweep the area.
well Yes, Lando, it's probably just in the demo so.

D
Djonnikc 08.05.20

Nevoeiro
I think someone said that there is a difference, as it neutralized the opponent:
-gassed, euthanized, shot in close quarters or on a wall))
All this affects the time in which he is unconscious! And perhaps in the reaction of waking. Recently seen with the enemy, killed me, tried to contact on the radio)) I get an answer from him, sent a team to the test! Well, we must not forget that all this, in full measure, begins to work on High level of difficulty!!! I think it is quite realistic for the game in General. Just otherwise it will be impossible to perform such operations alone that we are well witnessing in my life))

_
_Ray_ 08.05.20

impression after the passage were very positive!
Ringtones player is a cool, intriguing plot, the movements are smooth and very realistic, the costume is gorgeous - everything is super, not to mention chic and elegant optimized graphics!

_
_Ray_ 08.05.20

It is a pity, signature bandage no more on the main character...(

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

Djonnikc
maybe,but drew attention to the fact that when I first clocked the enemy and went about their business,then watch it already goes and smokes I again pressed,and then to be sure even kicked and moved on,but the fact that it still depends on the enemy or it is made randomno,one on the kick he lay resting, the other by kicking one hell rises after a certain time.
here is the truth did not notice that the patrols have caused if not answered the call signs,I agree with you most likely it depends on the difficulty level.
about how ushatal,it weighs a marker on vacationers 1-2-3 dash,but in my opinion it is tangible does not matter.
such operations are essentially impossible to perform in one,if you're not embedded,and embedded is not an option.
well take a look in the full game as it is.

N
Nevoeiro 08.05.20

serafont
graphics exceeds the current century and with it a significant number of games.

v
var197825 08.05.20

this game will all be on the same basis

D

Nevoeiro
one kick he lay resting, the other by kicking one hell rises
In a series of kicking a sleeping opponents made just to Wake up. Longer need to sleep or just before their natural Wake again with a tranquilizer shot or kick to stand up, and at this moment back again began to choke.
such operations are essentially impossible to perform in one
For the big Boss there are no impossible tasks!)

gloccc
in phantom Payne from it the robot will do
Will make AI based on her memoirs, which will steal a metal gear ;-)

z
zakonjons 08.05.20

32 minutes....nothing......waiting for the phantom

S
Sashka Spesivcev 08.05.20

Help please, when I start the game I get a black screen and the loading indicator, so he turns and then stands still

p
pavloalex 08.05.20

Sasha Spesivtsev
What to help and how?
Haven't written anything that would somehow reveal the secret of your problem (what is the iron wind, the game was bought through steam/downloaded from the Internet).
The game works like a clock on a licensed Windows and when honestly bought the incentive.
my hardware config in your profile, if that.

D

Sasha Spesivtsev
Maybe you have a gamepad connected, or for some reason during the installation not all files are to be installed. Try different pills. If rocked with the torrent, read comments about health in the hand, and reinstall.

Can't remember lol https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%B2,_%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80_%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87

S
Sashka Spesivcev 08.05.20

pavloalex
The game I downloaded. Windows 8 and no gamepad, Processor: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.10 GHz RAM: 6,00 GB 64-bit operating system video Card: AMD Radeon HD 8500G + 8670MDual Graphics