3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 08.05.20 11:37 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

In the network there are new screenshots and impressions from the PC version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Shared user under the name 4chan, which earlier got access to the game.
According to him, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes on PC is stable running at 60 fps on high/medium settings with hardware: i7 920, GTX 660 and 8Gb RAM.

A release today.
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.05.20

http://forum.gameland.ru/m_1468163/mpage_6/key_/tm.htm#1477442 description of characters
http://as(antimat)ukastrikes.ru/Kaitenstrikes/perevody/mgs3_1.htm the beginning of the series in the most detailed form
http://asu(antimat)kastrikes.ru/Kaitenstrikes/perevody/PW_index.htm after this part begins PP.
For fixing to vicepresidencia happened in the overall picture
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_3:_Snake_Eater
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Portable_Ops
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Peace_Walker
Other games (MG1,MG2,mgs1,mgs2,mgs4 after the events of PP, they you mustn't worry so, I still do not understand not playing)

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

for 2 and 3 links is not, maybe as a thread in the PM, etc links?

D

Get of these links the word (antimat), PG saw them as a bitch)

Test test
Yes, really) About it in the English wiki mentioned

b
boss__2003 08.05.20

Gorgeous cut scenes, ultra-punishing game play, elaboration of the plot - kojima does not change. Honestly have a few times regretted the absence of PS due to the impossibility to play the 3 and 4 MGS. It's extremely annoying and, most importantly, optimization provides a stable 60 FPS without sit-UPS, which is especially nice after the games yubisoft.
Generally a very tasty demo-prologue, thank God - MGS back on the PC. 10/10 for me personally.
Waiting for phantom pain

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

Well, what about AI errors preset, raised the alarm, killed a couple, and quickly on the edge of the map in the bushes and wait 1-2 minutes, then they are on the radio report that the goal is not Neiden, everything is clean, return, and so you can in a circle.
yeah OK not so good to ship sistemu, water, not so hot, no smoothing, the corners where a lot of,um, ' like a console port,but when will the game itself, there is clean in PC, PS 4, etc. and sistemki will be more.

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

The entire base(one soldier),to the entrance to the administrative building,evacuated by helicopter,all the prisoners as well.El.substation,truck,armored personnel carriers,anti-aircraft guns,all fuel containers - mined.Broke brains,AS the SAME BLOW? !!! And questioned one of the soldiers said:Here you will find the cartridges,no cassettes found,interrogated the other says it's a sniper rifle,and there the same as my machine.In the back of a truck stun gun,anyone tried it?-what a show-off from it?and that noise don't want to.

D

__DOC__
I do not understand from written you there all the enemies on the helicopter maquires, and equipment from boredom undermine what?) What say soldiers marked on the map. The accuracy of these markers is not checked, as even he remembered, and where that is, but never had such that they say what is not.

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
I have the whole database was sent by helicopter(dead-0),examination of course,there was only the Armored personnel carriers - base empty and put C4 everywhere as you explode I do not know.The girl put at the point of dispatch and not touched until I want to see everything where it lies.

D

right mouse button plus e(LT+Y) C4
All lies mostly in the warehouses(the only open booth with red door) or in the back of a truck.
In this game, the rating will be the lowest, despite your no kill. All solves only the time.

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

Thanks,I already figured out.And the time has already passed,and play with a wick in the ass(at the time) I have no interest,though, and do this thing.

D

__DOC__
Yes indeed, at the time and it is not nice to run. But S rank is earned by him. You can even floor base to shoot from rocking, and get's over the fact that was within 10 minutes. But if half an hour sneaking around, bypassing and not even manage one touch of the enemy, the result is assigned to some B rank. No incentives for professional stalsby approach.

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

I agree,it's sad.

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

Yes, sorry, preet ω that the game will voshvalyat for stealth, BUT not awarded, and the award for the rush, ie as soon as possible , and therefore not a paradox tels..

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

Are you ready to try on on itself a mask of a rooster?)

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

Test test
it well in the game , the main will mode for suckers kazualov, AI is blind, deaf, brake, but the hero will be in the hat, the mask of a rooster, look in the blogs, not in blocks Bethke, well, you know what I mean.

T
Toxa95 08.05.20

Passed the main story in 5 hours (the counter says that 6% of the game finished), listened to all the records, long planned operation, in the end still had to fill up several people. But came out almost without a fight, at least with the APC coy fought in the open would not climb. The game is well, just very cool, do not regret the money for it. Never liked stealth, but here the gameplay just won, cut the scene perfectly srezhissirovannyj. Even audio recording expensive pleasure to listen to.
The most interesting thing is how the game balances with a number of cranberry on the screen, does not cause nausea, everything that happens is explained and damn logical!
Played on the gamepad from Curling fourth, the game does not support it (thought to be support, like Ubisoft), so I had to use all sorts of emulators, but it's not critical. On your controller in this game play much easier and more interesting, because you can, for example, to adjust the movement speed, thereby reducing noise.
But the game is gorgeous! I thought the demo for 15 minutes, as others have said, and found maybe 20 hours with all the extra missions to inspire!
Want!
I want more!
MGS5 Phantom Pain in absentia purchased.

G
GyJIeBeR 08.05.20

Toxa95
yeah he found that 36% , so that, as the game will be released, purchase the incentive provided.!

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

Toxa95
Drooling - I want,and someone says:Kastrat,demo,God forbid what would these games were released.Kojima - bow from the waist down.

D

Toxa95
maybe 20 hours with all the extra missions to inspire
In-in, I played according to the statistics of 17 hours already and still not tired, considering that I am with any new product demolished after the first hour. And still I open any new paths that have not yet used. Don't even know how to lie in wait in the full game, with its countless content and online.

T
Toxa95 08.05.20

And this is only one mission at a relatively small location (when compared with half of Afghanistan from the Phantom Pain trailer). Well this is what the volume of the game will be? Not even in Gigabytes and hours of time spent. There are no words.
PS Looked VIDOS with the gameplay of MGS4, I cried, this PC will never see. Although you never know, maybe in the 5th part we will Wade through the battle, between a rock and a hard place.
__DOC__
Maybe the demo, but to do it there is nothing. But compared to future PP really looks castrato. Because of that, judging by the commercials, and locations (and size sometimes), and weapons, and opportunities will be much greater.