3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20 10:52 am

September 11 conspiracy theory

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
94 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

L|EMEHTATOP
if the great pyramid to throw on top though, at least from the side in a skyscraper, part of it will still stand
A tower that is not due to pyramid of Cheops fell.
Where the bottom of the pile is welded to cut as the demolition began, when the upper floors were burning or how
When the rubble was dismantled and then began to cut.

s
sax2012 10.05.20

Of course there are many stocks, but one thing is 100% all THREE buildings were demolished industrial demolition, in the dust, hence the huge amount of dust, etc. etc.

BUT (country - special services) run black ops, we are no exception, here's what you have to understand, there are a large number of security levels, and much secret secret FOREVER...(relative of course), but it is a fact, we don't know VERY much.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Well, and that is essentially what this review is? Flew and blew up the plane, which any comparison with the pyramid going, and they in the dust. Welding then a th are they in the dust once developed? It is necessary to burn before the end of the verb, so that the chips flew from me, and not, like clear bubbles inflated, I instantly with shame and fear confessed to fake the pictures then?
I'm in this, immediately said, well, its count is not even starting. To tease stop all this nonsense. This small kids can believe that if you fire from the tank, then the entire block will collapse suddenly, like a crater will remain. Them that scare you, and they believe, and the eyes they are so big at the same time.
There in those towers too, no more than a charred hollow, and it would all, isn't it?

E
Eroppo 10.05.20

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded.
I understand this vyser from the series People are of two types: some agree with my tantrums, and the rest of the herd of stupid brainless utyrkov?

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

TheReds1892
It is of Mayakovsky? Iambic pentameter, really well.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
This is not the argument. It's crap. The building could not fall from the aircraft, because I think it's incredible. Ahrenet argument.
The upper floors fell on the bottom. Does it surprise you?

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

No, it was. So when demolition happens, but only when the demolition of the lower floors do not hold. Only during the demolition, because of backups in multiple locations undermines, in this case, the core of a skyscraper, and it is, I think, more than a thousand square meters of the cross section of the rod 48 pillars , which in turn themselves are not oz homogeneous material. There are loads it can withstand ten airplanes may click and he will stand before him to get more need through frame and placing through the entire thickness. But no, we see another, and you this heresy official to repeat here. Cool a little bit.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
No proof of no demolition. No evidence that the building will stand 10 aircraft either.
For General information: http://brights-russia.org/article/09-11-debunking-the-11-september-myths.html

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Who he cons his? Hare to indulge in. Arguments-beat, and not the spitting, spat, and went. People require proof and all the fools called, and you are silent. The wave of popular contempt and nothing else, can and should be? All smell trollyatinu, I warned.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Of course a conspiracy theory. A lot of facts, which confirm that the house intends brought down and it all known for a long time.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Such excuses do not even all Americans were convinced. Rasmussen for aircraft and the warning system. The fuel ran along the canals, burned straight the whole skyscraper from the inside, and so on. Hare laugh my Slippers! This whole Sanchez does not explain what happened to a huge steel rod. 70 floors would be standing to this day. There's not a tanker of oil burned in the end? Like no. For how live announced the collapse of the third building, generally a word, error journalist, yeah, despite the fact that she is on the background of the still standing buildings is told, and then it itself was formed under zero, Yes. Error. And what can I do? Anyone would be a fool to include all. It live have listed all the events, just a piece of paper was procured, and the plot had developed. How can this be? Cool.
About all washed off of these buildings in advance at all no words. There are more than 50,000 people worked, the lifts have become even fell down, as it is written. The same time. But there is still kerosene burning in the channel to the basement, remember? So Satan imagined, no one would have survived, if of course to work one of them came, except the cleaners and maintenance staff, who almost all died.
And normal photos of them cut in a controlled explosion of the piles are gone, really only facina happened, well, that is then welded dorezal. The thermite was burning there two months more, there is no word about it. Good article shorter.

B
Barak Huseyn Obama 10.05.20

Victor5555
It's all a lie, why not one famous scientist did not try to refute the official version? And did it only noname decided property yourself? And because all these theories are insane bird people.

T
TheReds1892 10.05.20

L|EMEHTATOP
thank you )))))
although this target was not pursued

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Barack Hussein Obama
Dear Barack, if I was a famous scientist, I have respect, honor and money, under my management, its laboratory and staff, a bunch of money orders and commitments. Received giving, bonuses and pension ahead. If I have something someone there to prove? There that killed my daughter, wife or mother? I need it? Whether I shall go against the system, will do the work of his life on the line, will do if I win, or become one of the digested system of fools? What do you think? I am a scientist, my brain seems to be. What I would do in this case?

k

L|EMEHTATOP
This whole Sanchez does not explain what happened to a huge steel rod
He could not resist. At 800 degrees, steel loses half its strength.
For how live announced the collapse of the third building
The fact that the building collapse was known some hours before the collapse. Journalists just made a mistake.
About all washed off of these buildings in advance at all no words
Lol, it's obvious. When both towers were burning all evacuated from nearby buildings.
And normal photos of them cut in a controlled explosion of the piles already there
As proof of this.
The thermite was burning there two months more
This is your invention? There has not been any termite.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
Many believe that the main evidence of innocence al Qaeda to the attacks is the seemingly obvious controlled demolition of the twin towers. Say, can the 110-story giants to collapse due to fire, even if caused by the ingress of aircraft.

Frank DeMartini, one of the leaders of the project construction of the world trade center, said: the Building is designed to withstand the impact of the Boeing-707 with a maximum takeoff weight (152 tons. — MK). I'm sure the building would survive even a few blows of the aircraft.

The tower really was built with a huge margin of safety, which provided a system of 47 steel columns.

All the experts say that the buildings collapsed because of the fires that the steel temperature of 1,100 degrees Celsius, says in his letter of 12 November 2004 Laboratory safety USA Kevin Ryan. But the steel components in the WTC could withstand temperatures of around 1100 degrees Celsius in a few hours.

Skeptics also alerted the testimony of witnesses who have heard prior to and during the collapse of the towers of multiple explosions on different floors.

DISCLAIMER: based On what version of the controlled collapse of the twin towers? First, eyewitness accounts. Secondly, the opinions of some experts, which they did, after examining the video and photographic materials related to the tragedy in Manhattan. For example, the authors of the conspiracy theory cite the words of fire:

I saw a flash, another, another one on the lower level of the building. It was as if the building blow up, — said the employee of fire Department Stephen Gregory. But the words taken out of context. Because then he added, But most likely this was due to the collapse of the building, it could be an electric circuit, whatever.

To check almost all the evidence of the explosions are either a flight of fancy, or out of context words.

Go ahead. Both towers formed too compactly, no roll. In combination with obvious explosions in many parts of the building — well, just demolition.

Before giving evidence to the official version of the fall of the towers, let us consider briefly the industrial process demolition of large structures. Preparation of building takes more than a week: first with the help of drawings studied the structure of buildings, the demolition team examines the framing on EACH floor. Then a plan of demolition. The preparatory works include the weakening of the supporting structures of the pre — cut pillars in several places, minor demolition of walls and partitions. And finally, there is a bookmark of explosives (the traces of which are under the rubble, by the way, did not find). When it comes time to press the button, begin undermining the Foundation of the load-bearing columns, then comes the turn of the top of the building, then knock occurs on the floors, one after the other, from top to bottom.

And nothing else. So, if the demolition was indeed planned in advance, the preparatory work had to be conducted over an extended period of time.

When the alleged conspirators were able to prepare the towers for demolition?

This weekend 8 and 9 September in the South tower from the 50th floor and above for about 36 hours the electricity was disconnected, says Scott Forbes, an employee of a company Fiduciary Trust Inc., located on several floors of WTC-2. — When this did not work no surveillance cameras, no electronic locks, no lifts to the upper floors, and an uncountable number of unknown people were walking around the premises.

There is also evidence of repairs at several levels of the towers. But even if we assume that the attackers managed to demolish a couple of walls and to lay the dynamite on the repaired floors, surely that was enough for a controlled demolition? Of course not. That rasp the pillars without attracting the attention of numerous guards, and speech can not be.

Get to the collapse. Skeptics do not believe that the fires could so weaken the steel frame of the towers that they collapsed. The fuel burns at temperatures up to 1000 degrees Celsius, which is not enough to melt steel, but enough to weaken its structural strength, which is what happened. In fact, the fire was only an indirect cause of the collapse.

The weakening of the pillars in the zone of ingress of the aircraft led to the fall of the top of the building on the bottom and then not tolerating the oppressive weight of the floors subsequently began to crumble.
Doctor of chemical Sciences Frank greening: the Kinetic energy of both aircraft during the collision and the gravitational energy released by the process of the collapse of the floors was sufficient to make the twin towers collapsed exactly as we saw it. The use of additional explosives for the collapse of buildings is extremely unlikely. The scientist also believes in the following: the Collapse of the first floor was provoked by getting into building planes... the Fire started from the spilled fuel, weakened the steel in some places the zone of contact of the liners. However, the complete collapse of both towers would have occurred even without the raging flames.

I would like to dwell on the seconds of the collapse. The conspiracy theorists proclaim: spontaneous collapse could not happen at the speed of free fall.
Yes, the towers fell quickly for 10 seconds. But any photo of good resolution demonstrates that the wreckage of the upper floors flew to the ground faster than collapsing the building. Those who want to convince in a free fall of the towers, stop the video at the moment of encounter with the earth first debris, while the cloud of dust continued to stand as still number of floors 40.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

okay smart guy, tell me then, why had the building # 7 and detail how you can analyze the evaporation process of the plane that flew into the Pentagon.

k

Streljalki

Many conspiracy theorists refer to the preliminary report of the Federal Agency for emergency management, which said that the building 7 of the WTC was caused relatively little damage before its collapse. With more time and resources, researchers from the National Institute of standards and technology has put forward a different hypothesis: the building of 7 WTC was damaged much stronger than anticipated in the report of the Agency. "Our most important finding was the fact that the South facade of the building was badly damaged by fragments: about 30% of the area of the building (about 10 floors) was gutted by a quarter in depth," he told Popular mechanics the head of the investigation of the National Institute of Shyam sunder. Institute staff was also installed previously identified damage to the top floors and the South-East corner of the building.

Researchers at the National Institute of standards and technology believe that the combination of severe fire and structural damage caused the collapse, although it is not clear that this was a decisive factor. Analysis of the institution indicates that the fall of building 7 of the WTC was an example of the so-called "progressive collapse", in which damage to some structural parts lead to deformations, causing the complete destruction of the building. The video of the fall of the seventh world trade center buildings are visible cracks on the building's facade just before the two penthouses collapsed one after the other. The whole structure collapsed inwards: East side diagonally dragged behind a Western.

According to research by the National Institute of standards and technology, the main reason of destruction was the unusual design of structures: the columns near the visible kinks were held at a huge weight, about 185 square meters each floor. "Our analysis showed that if you remove at least one column on one of the lower floors, it will cause a vertically progressive collapse with subsequent collapse of the entire section," says sander. There are still two factors which could play a role: first, beams on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer the weight from one of the columns on the other. When the columns are in the southern part was damaged, the greatest pressure was transferred to the remaining columns, causing overload.

Second, the flame on the fifth floor has raged for 7 hours. "Fighting the fire in building seven of the WTC was not conducted," says sander. Researchers believe that the fire was fueled capacity with diesel fuel that many tenants have filed for refueling emergency generators. Many of the cans were small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement with the fuel supply under pressure. Says sunder: "Our working hypothesis is that this line is under pressure fueled the fire for a long time."

Building 7 of the WTC could have caused him physical damage or prolonged fire, but these factors together, and the unusual design of the building was enough to cause a chain reaction and eventually lead to collapse.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Version all mentally normal people is based on common sense, which tells us that this can not be. What is the division of the world followed in the fight for the remaining resources of the planet, we also know very well. The reason for this campaign was supposed to be the way it was - the epic destruction of the two world of the towers. Let the official version for obvious reasons is not true, every American feels personally benefit from this state of Affairs. All politically dependent world, too, for all the topic, and to share these free resources now.
And that's what you like trollyatinu divorce for this reason is not quite clear. Teeth we talked to do not. Even a little bit strange. On the other hand I am sure that if there was such a colossus as the Soviet Union for example, then those towers would be standing to this day as if nothing had happened, there would be no global terrorism" and the rest of the nonsense in his ears. But one things changed our eyes to another, we need a universal enemy, we need a universal sacrifice, we need direct control over resources, and do not like Volodya, who is still himself with all force pumps oil and gas from the depths of the coldest countries in the world. That's the whole story.
And when you and your country will something bad happen, and it apparently will happen, the Russians were killed by Russian, then personally I would say - guys, let's not argue, let us listen to the official version of the authorities of the United States of America, and such as you will on camera Western journalists to tell the truth mixed with snot about who is really to blame for your troubles because your own stupidity is there exactly to do with it, right? So already, as is happening now. Well, nothing the world has not yet cracked.
And this crap otmazatsya article we there spoon-feeding is not necessary, I can do the same upload with the content in which everything is exactly the contrary. This detail none of the gathered intelligence is not increased. All this nonsense, and I kind of explained why.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

yeah, judging by the reaction this is not the first time or carefully prepared))
but that's what one would expect if in the case of the towers, gather up a lot of intellectual crap, which however does not hold water people have at least a little bit familiar with physics. In the case of building 7, which is almost never lit, and effort for excuses was applied much less, and your answer looks decorateimage. But the task was still about the airplane...