3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20 10:52 am

September 11 conspiracy theory

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
94 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
When I watched it live on 11 September 2001, the survey was conducted with 4 helicopters, 2 on each tower that hovered just near the places of collisions of planes with the towers of the holes. And once the chopper is the place flew, the camera with the helicopter switched on the camera of the helicopter that this place flew. Then the camera switched to a camera helicopter with the other towers, then it is the place flew to the camera of the helicopter, which to this hole flew. Then again, the camera helicopters with another tower and so on...
Morespecial was all as a reporter or something. But, what is it? Well they were standing there and what?
You wanted to say that they relaxed and were confident that the building will not fall or something? If so, then of course the building would have collapsed, and collapsed because of undermined him throughout the height of different floors were seen small explosions, so it collapsed.
Well, if I understood you correctly, what you wanted to say that writings.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

There above someone showed the steel beams cut these

So here it is from explosives or thermite mixture seems to be called, so this mixture cuts steel like butter and is used in the demolition of the buildings and, accordingly, its used on the towers. There is nothing to think it all fits together, especially since the experts on explosives said that these are the slices obtained from the use of thermite.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
All this modern video installation. On the video, which I saw live
Of course the mounting, and the present video was filmed ordinary people and it still can be seen what was really going on.
Mayamenstate wrote:
the planes, both crashed into the tower horizontally - purely 180 degrees, and tower, and both collapsed vertically - purely 90 degree
Well not converge, then the tower fell vertically down, as in kontroliruemom the demolition of the house.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

At the logic mommy's scholars, who in 2001 still pictures in the primer looked, but who we all remember better themselves bury a skyscrapers from the impact of the planes was supposed to tremble and slowly fell to one side - just like in the Superman movies. And dismantling of structures, of course, drove the Negroes from hand saws for metal - because Pindos is known to be stupid and I never would have guessed to demolish the remains of buildings using explosives and heavy equipment.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Rakszas
I do not understand one thing why such a valuable expert vegetate on nerd website. Many research institutes now a great shortage of experimental...

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Rakszas wrote:
which in 2001 still pictures in the primer looked
I do now.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

Streljalki
there are facts
What are the facts? The facts of heating? Burning fuel can not heat the metal?
Mr.Rifleman
The undermining of the North tower
Good photo. The demolition looks nothing like. Watch the video as the buildings fall.
It
I have these pictures explained. Look just above in the subject.
Well, Yes.
On your photo is not clear that it fell exactly under him. On the side it is, of course, also fell. But to say that it fell exactly under him wrong. Plus or minus 100 meters there's definitely. In any case, it's not proof of demolition.
Undermined the supports and from the center to the bottom of that fall under.
This is what I do when blasting. The trouble is that no evidence of explosives were never found. Of course, someone blather about thermite. He probably didn't know that thermite in the demolition of buildings not in use.
One. Depicted in the photo.
Not one. There are other pictures.

Victor5555
These govetto I have already refuted. See above. And thermite to demolish the buildings not being used, remember.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
Burning fuel can not heat the metal
what I do not understood is fact or a new strategy uporotyh to continue to suck the thumb of the nonsense of the official version.

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

Good photo. The demolition looks nothing like. Watch the video as the buildings fall.
I have lots of pictures from the time when I was interested in this topic.
I watched a lot of videos where the demolished building, including the ones where something went wrong and the building fell not, have not fallen at all, or something else.

There is not only the 110-story skyscrapers and ordinary homes and office buildings, or simply unfinished. There is enough supporting columns to undermine, and with the right approach and proper modeling of the situation everything goes right.

In the case of the WTC because of their size have to compromise all the tiers that noticeable in the pictures. Moreover, not only on this photo but on some others, too, as well as on movies.
I have these pictures explained. Look just above in the subject.
To be honest, I don't know what you mean. If the conversations about the terrible fires in all the buildings, I know no example in history when a skyscraper collapsed due to fire. Maybe I just didn't pay attention to such news.

If the South tower is somehow possible to argue, on the North did not succeed, for there the plane flew to the top of the building and collapse itself, especially so neatly, it could not. IMHO.
On your photo is not clear that it fell exactly under him. On the side it is, of course, also fell. But to say that it fell exactly under him wrong. Plus or minus 100 meters there's definitely. In any case, it's not proof of demolition.
Now I write from a tablet, when I get to a computer, add pictures where it is visible.
The trouble is that no evidence of explosives were never found.
He probably didn't know that thermite in the demolition of buildings not in use.
Depending on who was looking. Can found nothing. Can found, but silent. Who knows.

Maybe you're right and she really was not used, and used nanothermite, or as it is called - superlimit with high destructive force. Every gram gives off far more energy than conventional explosives.
Not one. There are other pictures.
Do not have access to classified information.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
The Pentagon is located in the city centre, the Kremlin in Moscow. Just fucking believe that I hit a rocket, and nobody noticed. But the plane was seen by hundreds of people.
And I'm talking about the rocket did not write and do not know the rocket or not, but the fact that you claim that the plane like crashed into the Pentagon, so none there is no video to prove it. Just a hole and a few fragments of: a turbine, a piece of the wing and the black box all, where's the rest? Disappeared in of. version of heat... Show me a video where a plane crashes into the Pentagon and I might believe you, if you say that it is in the center of the city and saw hundreds of people. And to believe the words I'm not going and neither should you.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
Maybe this time, after insertion of the first aircraft of the CIA under the guise of firefighters managed to plant explosives in the bases of the two towers at an angle of 45 degrees to each steel beam and to undermine it, from which both these towers just slid down. That is, it is unlikely that the explosives were laid earlier in these twin towers.
Oh I do not know and do not want to guess, maybe so, maybe sooner. In General it can be.

D
Ded Sasay 10.05.20

sitting here children talk about the event which occurred when they are still of pierce in kindergarten showed each other

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Grandfather Sasay
I know how you feel and direct anger takes that against the background of these children, such propertiesa elder like you is a complete retard.

D
Ded Sasay 10.05.20

Streljalki
Nuka softly, pobudte me here

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Grandfather Sasay
that is not what I'm

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Streljalki
I for example definitely don't want me, someone so called, so try about pierce nothing more to write.
Of course again the neighing of the soul. Funny turns sometimes. Grandfather Sasay certainly nothing and could not assume, and the move to drew for what reason.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

L|EMEHTATOP
I, too, always, for that would be a laugh, especially in good company. But there seems like no laughing matter, and all sorts of different companions why are you confusing threads and feel the need to insert their polkopeyki. And the nerves it is not iron)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

Streljalki
what I do not understood is fact or a new strategy uporotyh to continue to suck the thumb of the nonsense of the official version.
What are you talking about then? I asked you a question. Okay, let's assume that the answer is Yes. Conclusion: the burning fuel heated the metal to 800. He lost half of his strength and could not stand the weight of the floors above the place of impact. Everything is clear.

Mr.Rifleman
I watched a lot of videos

All the buildings undermined from below.
Honestly, I don't know what you're
I'm about the pictures, which show the cut of the column. I explained where did the slices.
and used nanothermite
No nanothermite does not exist. No evidence of its existence there. No any need to do the explosives anyway to cope better.
Every gram gives off far more energy than conventional explosives.
Firstly it is chemically impossible, and secondly there are explosives brisance, which is not the termite. During the demolition of buildings is required brisance.
Do not have access to classified information
They are in the public domain, I can see them. Left to look.

Victor5555
so in General no there is no video to prove it
The video is, but it is of poor quality. There is a low frame rate, you can see a piece of the plane then just an explosion. Video is known, it is strange that you have not seen.
And to believe the words I'm not going
So trust logic. Hide the aircraft in the Pentagon impossible.
Just a hole
This is a common phenomenon:

Above entering the aircraft on the buildings. As you can see, no aircraft and no wreckage is seen. Where did they go?

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
The video is, but it is of poor quality. There is a low frame rate, you can see a piece of the plane then just an explosion. Video is known, it is strange that you have not seen.
Yes, I'm talking about the normal video where the less that we see, not this crap where almost nothing is visible
Spoiler
Even it is not that the quality is bad and the video stutters, and the fact that the plane is not visible at all - just a blast and all. So take this video is not worth, because it can't see shit. I'm sorry, but you are still not convinced. Do not believe!!!

A
Aleksator 10.05.20

Victor5555
offer incredible and impossible: to calculate the probability to get the plane flying with some speed, the field of view of the camera, which is shooting every 2 seconds for the sake of saving videos. Of course you can lie that TTU school knowledge will suffice, but I do not believe it.