3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20 10:52 am

September 11 conspiracy theory

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
94 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 10.05.20

Author nick speaks for itself.

K
Kovboy belomor 10.05.20

To those who regret that the aircraft collapsed to the Congress and the white house.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.05.20

I myself belong to the group that understands the tragedy of this situation, people died, they did not return.

W
Wing42 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded.
I'm retarded: I do not understand why build such a tall building on the route of the aircraft.

A
Aleksator 10.05.20

Wing42
to test the strength of structures to shock loading in real conditions, of course.

T
TheReds1892 10.05.20

I count myself to those people who think that it was
action from the United States
and people
people today are expendable
in the big game called politics

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

TheReds1892
people who think that it was
action from the United States
The trouble is that these people have no sane evidence. And none of them are easily refuted.

T
TheReds1892 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
and the truth already and not know

l
lookaway 10.05.20

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Теории_заговора_относительно_событий_11_сентября_2001_года

k

rPeBoJL
I wanted to do with both the Moon and write a long text but then I became lazy. Maybe tomorrow I get to it.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

there is another group stupid fat trolls.

W
Wing42 10.05.20

I wanted to do with the Moon
Is that why she doesn't want her dark side to show after your inhuman experiments?

D
Delphis 10.05.20

in the state Duma do not drop shit

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Trollyatina some samovoleva. And I fell for it.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
Where did you here trostino saw? I'm serious. To Express their arguments on the subject and we can discuss.

y
yariko.v 10.05.20

The trouble is that these people have no sane evidence. And none of them are easily refuted.
The fact that all the present US policy based on the superiority (like the Nazis). The President of the United States is the backdrop for the podium, the Pentagon is a state within a state (like the Vatican). Following these statements it's easy to accept that the demolition of the world trade centers were skillfully planned by the special services of the USA in order to sow panic and terror, under the overall sensation to bomb any sovereign state.
Sirloin Seamerican the invasion of Iraq is revenge for September 11? A direct consequence of the September 11 attacks was the announcement by the administration of George W. Bush's "War against terrorism" and the beginning of his long campaign in Afghanistan — the US blamed on the Afghan Taliban responsibility for the attack, because they helped to shelter and train members of "al-Qaeda". A direct connection between the terrorist attacks and the invasion of Iraq in 2003, no...
In our age informacionnyh wars is difficult to say who is right. However, given the behavior of the US in foreign policy and including his logic, it is possible to take more likely causes and consequences of the incident.

k

yariko.v
The fact that all the present US policy based on the superiority (like the Nazis). The President of the United States is the backdrop for the podium, the Pentagon is a state within a state (like the Vatican).
The fact that it potsreotichesky nonsense.
Following these statements it's easy to agree
But you do not have proof. We know were.
Following your logic you can easily prove that the FSB blew up houses in the two thousandth.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Spoiler

A FSB of course a special Hello for RDX in those years. You better about the icebreaker Kursk tell us that story yet..
Here recently, they say one plane with tourists in Egypt was brought down, and then began such by Russia, the whole world howls. Why would it, eh?
Phrase ......There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded...... in fact, filled with such energy and force that none of you can not even imagine how much it billions of money is invested.
I'll tell you more, almost every state in the base there are myths and legends on which it only sometimes holds. So you take it easy, in defense of almost every mythological story has long enacted laws providing for criminal responsibility.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
Good old pacina. And you still believe?
You probably can guess that when the professional demolition by explosion of such also does not happen. It is seen that metal cut. (by the way, for your information, the thermite in the demolition of buildings is not used) You won't believe, but the wreckage of the building should be dismantled. That's the whole answer. The entire column without dragging, and that's their cut.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

And though, Yes. Here I am with these photos hurry. But I have a diploma of the Builder, and I know that even if the great pyramid to throw on top though, at least from the side in a skyscraper, part of him will still stand. Where the bottom of the pile is welded to cut as the demolition began, when the upper floors were burning or how? But then maybe I'm not aware of, have been spat on this murky story, we have interesting things there.