3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20 10:52 am

September 11 conspiracy theory

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
94 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

L|EMEHTATOP
I do not understand. Any arguments will be? Troll there is only you hike.
What is the division of the world followed in the fight for the remaining resources of the planet, we also know very well. The reason for this campaign was supposed to be the way it was - the epic destruction of the two world of the towers.
No, you don't know about the world, and talk to climb.

Streljalki
which however does not hold water people have at least a little bit familiar with physics
I am familiar with physics. Let's here your arguments. Or do you not?
But the task was still about the airplane
And about the airplane later. First, deal with that.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
with what you're familiar with in reality is a big question, but the fact that on Saturday after synagogue you pulled on feats, I have already is almost not any doubt.
On a subject, all the stories about the folding of the skyscrapers or buildings built much earlier as a result of ANY fire, and they related disasters, refute any freshman civil engineering University))
or are you still hoping that I will start to feed you.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
Clear. You have no arguments, how to refute do not know me, I remain unconvinced. Although I believe that you are not interested.

Streljalki
refute any freshman civil engineering University))
So refute. Or Parabol?

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

I really don't care and I will prove it quietly, jumping out of this discussion. Don't believe? Look at you!!

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

1 all or almost all fuel is burned during the explosion - physics and chemistry and even if a certain amount in the crash and remained and where there leaked. That would at least such as to affect the integrity of the steel frame over the entire area even the number of floors that need a lot more than one plane.
2 no temperature related and resulted in the melting of steel beams even in places of falling of planes was not. Black smoke - evidence of low-temperature combustion, the people who were on the destroyed floors and testimonies of survivors who were down this so-called blast furnace down and not have received any burns.
On 3 floors a little below what the processes of melting and some high temperatures was not and could not be, and light was everywhere.
4 any modeling of the destruction of the skyscraper the result of the theoretical attenuation of the carrier frame either in time or in nature of destruction does not coincide with the incident. Why modeling because not a single skyscraper fell in the fire and not only the same WTC as a result of blasting and damage to several supporting structures of the underground floors was himself nearly twenty years.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
why not one famous scientist did not try to refute the official version?
Yes, there is nothing to refute it all and so can be seen on the video at the time of the crash and after... And even building one, not concerning these two, under the guise of brought exactly the same method. So there and so everything is clear without any scientists. And at the Pentagon, where supposedly also the plane crashed, no debris even, like evaporated from the intense heat of the kerosene, and the passports of the terrorists there on the spot found. Passport so refractory was probably. Even to stupid funny.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
you obviously lacked in the state Commission for determining the cause of the crash))

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Streljalki
Do-Ha-haha-X - Oh-X-AA..a-Ah-ha-ha-ha

C
CEMENTATOR 10.05.20

Mayamenstate

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

It's simple. There is evidence in official investigations and studies of independent commissions, there are many direct and indirect evidence to support the official version - and there is a whining homegrown experts that Google won't even remember in what city the skyscrapers standing, but ready to bark at America and come up with some conspiracy theories just because this was at the Ren-TV channel has mentioned.

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Open the page Society. It would seem that the usual stupid topic almost eighteen freshness, which is a lot.

Well, September 11, okay, but where does the conspiracy? However...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Rakszas
even easier some experty don ' t know in which country

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
retarded
You got me.

Tower undermined. The video of their fall is clearly seen as one after the other explosions brought the floors. Molten columns at the foot of the two towers and that they fell right under him is clear evidence of controlled demolition. Crashed into the Pentagon the plane and the heat evaporated is very logical.

More than 15 years have passed, I have forgotten how it was done, and then someone else raises the subject, hoping to persuade people, calling them retarded. Thick, not interested.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
Steel, too, is different. So it was a little alloying of the components that make it supple and flexible. She was very fragile, and the impact of the plane was cracked at the base
Steel was so shitty. A type expert or what? You would not know what sort of steel was used? You know, actually, when building skyscrapers - steel use just the best, the more they have. That we have all the chaos going on and are built to save on materials wherever possible and on the safety few people think.

k

L|EMEHTATOP
Don't believe? Look at you!!
I wrote that you believe, are you blind? In General, plums counted.

Streljalki
all or almost all of the fuel burns during the explosion
That of course is not true in this case. We are not undermining of one big tank you are dealing with.
no temperature related and resulted in the melting of steel beams even in places of falling of planes was not
That's true, but you obviously did not read what I wrote. No one ever said that the steel melted. At 800 degrees was loses half its strength.
any simulation of fracture of a skyscraper is the result of the theoretical attenuation of the carrier frame either in time or in nature of destruction does not coincide with the incident
In NIST conducted and they all match.

Victor5555
So there and so everything is clear without any scientists
And you have listened to the scientists, they are smarter than you.
and passports of the terrorists there on the spot found
The storyteller. No one on the scene, no passports were not found.
And at the Pentagon, where supposedly also the plane crashed
The Pentagon is located in the city centre, the Kremlin in Moscow. Just fucking believe that I hit a rocket, and nobody noticed. But the plane was seen by hundreds of people.

k

Mr.Rifleman
The video of their fall is clearly seen as one after the other explosions brought the floors
The videos of the fall clearly shows that you are not right. Reconsider.
Molten columns at the foot of the two towers
There was no such.
they fell right under him
Right under him, yeah

It is clearly visible, where the destruction began. Right where the aircraft hit.
In the Pentagon the plane crashed from the heat and evaporated
Lie. I found lots of debris.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

after such strong arguments about the plane generally lost interest
but still I ask where is the furnace in which the beams let in all floors nakalyvanii up to 800 gr. even to lower temperatures?

k

Streljalki
Heated only in the area where the plane hit. Strange that you didn't know. Looks smart.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Heated
there are facts or as to the aircraft believe your fabrications?

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

The videos of the fall clearly shows that you are not right. Reconsider.
The undermining of the North tower. South was the same.
Spoiler
There was no such.
Was.
Spoiler
Right under him, yeah
Well, Yes.
Spoiler
The pictures are under the first spoiler is also visible.
It is clearly visible, where the destruction began. Right where the aircraft hit.
The second tower was the same. On the South tower (which is on your picture) it makes no sense to undermine the top. Undermined the supports and from the center to the bottom of that fall under.
Lie. I found lots of debris.
One. Depicted in the photo.
Spoiler