3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20 10:52 am

September 11 conspiracy theory

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
94 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

Victor5555
The beginning of the aircraft visible for 1 frame before the explosion. Take a closer look.

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
The beginning of the aircraft visible for 1 frame before the explosion. Take a closer look.
Yes I've looked, but still not really visible, something flashed, but impossible to say for sure that it was just a plane. Yes, and to fly to direct to run horizontally too unlikely, and suspicious. Why top is not collapsed? It would have been much easier and damage more than just a wall to crash into. Way to fly there by plane impossible. So that doesn't add up.

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

All the buildings undermined from below.
And these blew even and sideways because of their size. Or is it, God forgive me, a bunch of bombs being in the building?
Spoiler
From getting to the top of the North tower and in the middle of the South of both towers failed columns below. Believe. The steel framework is undermined, the building fell by itself, because of this, by the way, the surrounding buildings suffered almost no damage. No, I believe in it.
I'm about the pictures, which show the cut of the column. I explained where did the slices.
>> previously
The preparatory works include the weakening of the supporting structures of the pre — cut pillars in several places, minor demolition of walls and partitions.
That doesn't mean you're right. Such cuts, according to experts, obtained by using thermite mixtures. But that doesn't mean I'm right. How and in what order it happened - then we learn.
No nanothermite does not exist. No evidence of its existence there. No any need to do the explosives anyway to cope better.
Exist. Explosives can and will do better, but if someone needs to hide from hamsters facts undermining and 10 seconds to demolish 110-story building, it fit perfectly. Traces of conventional explosives no - no blasting! Beauty! And the traces of nanothermite is, it is much more powerful and, in my opinion, the material is far more logical to use.
Firstly it is chemically impossible, and secondly there are explosives brisance, which is not the termite. During the demolition of buildings is required brisance.
Brisance is the destructive power of just stuff and it all. The impact on the surrounding explosion items.
Wikipedia about ermetico:
Incendiary mixture based on thermite is a mixture of aluminum powder (powder) and iron oxide. In these compositions, very high temperature burning +2000°..+3500 °C. They are capable of burning without the presence of oxygen, they cannot be put out with water. Some species of termites are burning almost without flame, some with a decent affectation of fire. Thermite has an extremely strong burning effect. The molten thermite burns easily duralumin sheets, steel and iron. At this temperature cracking of concrete and bricks, to melt the glass off the steel. Termite forms a high-temperature slag, which adds to its burning ability. Termite can cause a fire on any object, even if there are no flammable materials. It is almost impossible to put out.
I don't quite trust this site, but for such questions to him you can contact. Me personally, if I had to crank such an operation, this mixture attracts more to be honest :)
They are in the public domain, I can see them. Left to look.
Do not believe because I haven't seen anything besides the above chip (and somehow not burnt) and some fragments of the turbine and wings. And look for something else I will not, because it's not a plane, and the size of the hole in the Pentagon is not consistent with the theory that there flew a big ship.

That according to the official version of the 110-story building from behind crashed into them, the plane crashed, and the 5-story Pentagon was struck, I am silent. No, it's not silent.

But I'm not sure how the liner could shrink in flight to a maximum height of one floor.
Spoiler
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Pentagon_security_video.gif
That's it?
Spoiler

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

What are you talking about that
really, what I brought, what evidence, you said, and that should be enough
sorry, I won't do it again

and now, some lyrics, maybe you're a smart and decent man, which I however strongly doubt you thought that you here take seriously. But the fact that you, the love expressed to one of my friends - near, I realized immediately that with some pygmy aplomb you drops from your first post. and you were given to understand that you have the wrong address. But with perseverance you deserve the best representatives of the family of cloven-hoofed animals, continued to carry their stuff and it became clear that a simple ignore won't do it. I wrote the previous posts not so much for you, but in order that would not have formed a picture that you're the only one to blame. And all this your method applied a selective of pseudoelements, for centuries considered to be counter-productive and normal people does not apply
but it is a favourite tactic of the Jews, ask not to be confused with the ordinary innocent Jews. Because with this I have a question, are you on salary or is it a hobby if the first it pleases, but if the latter, well - there...

And I do not understand how arrogant idiot you have to be to dream that any sensible person, or let's say I engaged in calculations and designing, povidatsya your rambling and bleating will change its long-established point of view, only thanks to your pathetic attempts, seriously? Maybe I should believe what that strange fire led to the collapse of building number 7 in dust and dust in free fall, do not care that all previous experience and research proves quite the opposite. Namely, whatever the intensity and duration was not a fire and even with full internal burn and is not dependent on design and technology can only lead to partial collapse. And maybe those 1700 engineers and architects who had submitted a petition to the U.S. Congress and argue that such behavior is, free fall and symmetry of the collapse indicates controlled destruction of a building when all the columns simultaneously destroyed by explosives intentionally. Are complete ignoramuses, besides not afraid of lawsuits to be completely ruined, whether it's not. No, I have to believe completely sabragabrels NISTO. And generally it would be limited to the fact that gel for the entire television said we decided to pull the building and then watched him collapse. Pulling a building is a controlled explosion, perhaps that is why the final official report no mention of the number 7.

Perhaps you had to be impressed with the speed with which identified all the perpetrators, some of whom really later showed up alive and healthy but that does not change their status. And or the speed and relentlessness that caught the key figures directly responsible for besprepyatstvenno mockery in a pronounced form above the best army in the world. Important factor someone well-trained commandos, not, alcoholics and addicts, and sesne really could not fly, not to mention the fact that never sat in the cockpit of the Boeing. Well all those managers, chiefs of staff and others, in October, was removed from office. But for some reason I do not believe that the relatives of the dead and missing, tenderly chewed of. version and was really happy with the career growth of these comrades. Hmm, why I wrote it, Oh Yes, because in the same month of October , according haven't had time to cool down the body, all the above characters have been promoted. Very familiar pattern, almost as we do with Serdyukov.

And of course the invisible plane, about the rubble , the facade of the Pentagon does not know just lazy and there is nothing interesting there, unless you absolutely insane. More interestingly, while the kind-hearted Minister of Rumsfeld helping to carry a stretcher on the front lawn of the Pentagon. this in his age, but on the other side what to sit at your workplace when all sorts of planes crashing here and there, still be fired. Perhaps it then, coached weights he then remembered that fucking terrorists, when personally perfected torture to the prisoners. So at this time the other servants quickly gathered all the videos around the accounting Department of the Pentagon and secretive, but of course no sooner saw the Boeing 757. And then five years stoically endured all the scandals over the non-existent plane or tried to fabricate evidence, who knows. In the end, they still did not work. Why, probably because Boeing can't actually fly about a kilometer at a height of six meters at a speed of 800km.h. and this is only one of the reasons why it there could not be.

And this is only the surface details, and I think not just because this new President trump, everywhere a trump card waved by statements that will review the findings of the Commission. When trying to imagine what a brainless disgusting creature did this and how wit should be, what would it all be maintained, there are no words and therefore, like you, never, than, will not make people like me, make people like you.
sucked wah Chu Chok?!

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.20

The film is,the Zeitgeist,2007.All the evidence in it,including the responses of the witnesses.The work of US intelligence

V
Victor5555 10.05.20

[Denis]
I agree with you, this movie I saw a long time ago already and a few more, but remember that there are all refutations of the official version.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 10.05.20

Victor5555
Or is it, God forgive me, a bunch of bombs being in the building?
First a bomb explodes. Then the building falls. So is demolition. Immediately explosives explodes when the building is already falling. He believe it? Only on this basis we can judge that it was not farts and not explosives. The ceiling falls to the floor, the air under pressure goes out the window.
That doesn't mean you're right
So. No one has ever used thermite for demolition. It is impossible. I was dealing with a termite, when did his weight. To burn with it vertical I-beam impossible. You obviously don't know how thermite works.
Returning to superthermite. It is not. There is no evidence. No trace is found. You won't believe, but to create a more powerful than normal thermite is chemically impossible. Otherwise you would have already created. Those sections of the columns could really be done with thermite, just for this you need a cutter. That is, someone standing and cut.
That's it?
Lol, it's fake. There was another shot.
and, somehow, not charred
He's outside, and burning inside. Why would he be burnt?
You my photos seen above? The building crashed aircraft, and fragments mean no.

Streljalki
What kind of verbal diarrhea?

[Denis]
Stuff from this film, I've already been denied.

S
Strelyalker 10.05.20

Well, I'm not particularly questioned your reaction and mental abilities if you knew at least something written then grasped it myself. And on the above facts nothing intelligible are unable to give even the official representatives, so this homegrown debunkers like you and changed my tactics a selective pulling and was able to provide only the abridged version of their product.

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

The ceiling falls to the floor, the air under pressure goes out the window.
Ha-ha-HA-ha-ha-ha... sorry about that. The ceiling is falling, the air from the room is collected in a single jet, crashes into the window, bringing concrete structures to tens of meters. I understand.
Returning to superthermite. It is not. There is no evidence. No trace is found.
Nevertheless, traces of nanothermite was found. I would not like to believe the former operator and the head of the journalistic Department of the Federal Agency on management in emergency situations under the Ministry of internal security of the United States, but not in vain comrade Sonnenfeld took on such a position. Then his words are still worth something.
Lol, it's fake. There was another shot.
Don't know of other frames. Officially, like, there's only this video of a passenger airliner at a height of one floor and a length of several meters. I'm even willing to believe that this drone, but passenger liners I've been scoring.
He's outside, and burning inside. Why would he be burnt?
You my photos seen above? The building crashed aircraft, and fragments mean no.
Logical.

The first pictures blew out Windows and damaged the wall in one apartment in the house. IMHO this is a communal accident, not a plane flew in there (well, except that small drone). There is even furniture was not damaged.

On the second picture there is little to make out, like a fire. Although, if you look closely, the bottom between a firefighter Ural and the house in a pile of garbage you can disassemble something like a case of small propeller aircraft.

That is, even he could remain the case after the fall, and the passenger liner crashed through the Pentagon, has evaporated. Perhaps this is a new system of air defense of the United States, which without a single shot destroy aircraft.

However, in the case of the Pentagon she later worked.

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

I do not see the point after 15 and a half years again to raise this issue.

The world trade center fell, terrorists accused in the attack on the stronghold of democracy, the invasion of Iraq was a success. USA chocolate.

Suddenly, there are comrades who deny the official version, giving more logical reasoning. No paper skyscrapers, evaporating planes and the mythical terrorists. People begin to believe it, knowing that the official version of what happened too many inconsistencies and outright nonsense. Gradually, against the background of world events, the credibility of the US is falling, and the official version puts the bolt even more people. In the end almost no one believes what you told the authorities and US intelligence agencies after the investigation the causes of the incident.

But, nevertheless, still there are those who strongly believes in imprint, forcing others this version, not realizing that the world and people are not the same that was in the beginning of this century, despite the fact that not so many years ago.

When the channels most of the world media poured tons of shit and an outright lie, more and more people starts to check, look for other versions, why did these or other events, and draw their own conclusions. Not to say that there are many, but they are becoming more and that such cheat need to work hard.

And no need to invent theories, delusional one another to try someone there to convince. I don't know exactly what happened in September 15 years ago, I just read and trust the logical conclusions, which can make the total picture of what happened, not vyser us intelligence and their followers-trolls that will believe only a naive person or a complete moron.

Sorry I can't write epic long right speech as Streljalki. We have to learn.

If US intelligence agencies had not participated in the preparation of a terrorist attack directly, they helped whoever was going to have. In any case, they all know what happened, how, where and when. Someday we will know it.

M
Mr.Rifleman 10.05.20

Mayamenstate
Yes, and then he suddenly gets into a car accident and die or are suddenly put in jail over some unpleasant fact from his past.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.05.20

There are 3 groups of people: those who believe the official story is true, those who don't care and the mentally retarded. You what group you classify?
Noble Troll 8)

Theory I do not think so. The official version is more of a theory than a fact )
On both sides I have seen attempts to prove something. Yes, there was one guy that vehemently defended the official version, trying to disprove all the claims, some of which can all look up to the dock.the film 911. Justification is, and there is hope that one day trump will resume its investigation on the matter.
What else is interesting: the explosion at the Pentagon and demolition of a small building near the world trade center. In the first case, we have a pathetic video fragments, which did not really seen a passenger plane are seen. In Doc.the film saying it was launched in the building the drone is white, there are. In the second case, in General there is no clear explanation as to why the building collapsed.
About the world trade center two important moment. First, the destruction of buildings: clearly in any video about professional demolition with explosives, that is, straight down. Secondly, anyone know how to build the world trade center buildings, remember which there is a massive metal rods. They could melt only termite. In fact the same that crashed into the WTC, the plane does not pose a threat of collapse of the entire building.
Likely scenario from the point of view of realism: if the WTC was hit by a plane, and if the fuel the plane could burn through metal rods (core support giant buildings), would be different. The top of the building, this piece of the world trade center from above, just fell a little down, have pinned dozens of floors that would have stopped and fell to the side, and then down at a slight angle on the adjacent building, the rest of the WTC would still be standing.

A
Artemon9870 10.05.20

It seems that it's all rigged even not which resources wrote that to RAM the aircraft was the installation of the studios as researches revealed that the explosion was from the inside
https://city.com.ua/catalog/smartphones/apple/

S
SLT 10.05.20

Serj Tankian - behind the empty walls. Clip with children and toys, but all very precisely shows (especially when a tank fired dollars) and as mentioned in one movie - what do you see? Soldier.... -and I see money - the M16 so much the price, bots, bullets, vest, etc, is a lot of money for only 1 soldier.... and it allocate funds. (People completely rabid)