3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 10.05.20 07:05 pm

i7 6700K warm, afraid for their

Assembled PC in January 6700K i7 and Asus Z170-a, cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

Case with two built-in fans, one on blowing another on blowing. Thermal paste set in January when collected, the thermal paste was set with cooler cooler Master Kit.

Why XS is heated to 70-75 in toys, especially in the divine Witcher 3.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPERSED. Although when I start the program RealTemp shows 4.2 GHz, but as I found out, it's from the turbo boost.

87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkats 10.05.20

I will add that regardless of settings, for example in Mass Effect, on ultra, on medium-low, 70-75 degrees.

V
Vinni-Pukh 10.05.20

Merkats
Where's the surprise ? New games hard loaded, thermal grease I think is the same as a cooler, tasmanska.
Want in games 40-45 degrees, buy standards thermal grease and the water level H110i

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Put adaptive mode in the BIOS, dropped the temperature to 55-65. But sometimes can go up to 70 for a second. And edema you can take, but I never installed the dropsy, and the desire not odd appeared.

R
RevIO2RUS 10.05.20

Merkats
Bask started recently? To do the most obvious things tried? To clean the casing, the cooler, replace the thermal paste, still now the heat is on, the computer is not in the best conditions is.

O
OkGo 10.05.20

Given the cooler normal temperature for the i7-6700k in the games.
Again: nothing is said about the body and how it vents the case. Well, do not forget that very often in summer, such problems emerge.

Want to throw a stronger temperature - take the tower with a large dispersion area.

K
KIBERMAX 10.05.20

Merkats
What thermal paste was included with the cooler it is full of garbage, suggest normal thermal paste Arctic Cooling MX-4.

R
Ryazancev 10.05.20

Merkats
For your CPU would be optimal tower with six heat pipes, and best of all 8. Can't understand why people skimp on the cooling. Service life maintenance-free dropsy 2 years. I have worked for 3 years on the graphics card and AMBA requires refueling and repair.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Case Phanteks p400. There is enough space for circulation of air.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Merkats
Strange, of course.
No, temperature was normal, but I have the same Prots, but in overclocking, and you have no Razon temperature is the same as I have in acceleration. Hmmmmmm...... If there are no errors, then OK, but as you wrote percent you have without overclocking after all, and the temperature identical to overclocked my proc. What thermal paste and cooler?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Merkats
SchA default set frequency and compare it to Witcher 3 and in Andromeda.

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

Merkats
the summer heat from it and warms more

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

and do not fall for ads that thermal grease for $ 100 that over 500,no difference,and a huge overpayment

M
Metalist1925 10.05.20

Sonic268
what the hell?))

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

well, how would the stated capacity of 180 W and the processor without rashomama 90 W
or the couple with tempoplay or something with the design of the cooler.
plug it shorter kicking a 4 pin to fan 3 pin. then his speed will always be maximum and this test.
I for Kohler master V10 patched because the temperature in this way rode peck-peck-peck

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Merkats
In the Witcher 3 without overclocking Tampa 53-61, with the acceleration 55-64. So the difference is not large.
But in Andromeda is! Without overclocking 55-64. With the acceleration 67-75.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Sonic268
that for $ 100 that over 500,there is no difference
Don't lie! Buy and understand!!!!!!!!!
Спойлерhttp://technopoint.ru/product/7e14e57843fe3330/termopasta-thermal-grizzly-hydronaut-tg-h-100-r-sale/?finalize=1
And see the difference!!!!!!!!!! But if dropsy put another..... Well, what can I say, your comp will find themselves at the North pole! VERIFIED PERSONALLY BY ME)

S
Ser777 10.05.20

Motherboard campaign strongly overestimates the stress in the auto mode,try in bios to find the Cpu core voltage is put on Auto mode Offset below and choose the minus sign just below 0.100 save by pressing F10 and recheck the temperature.
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

why the heck dropsy processor with a low TDP?
dropsy is when the CPU Rasheeda or originally 150 W +

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

Merkats
You don't have DLC, put it in exceptional cases, and it is a NECESSITY. You don't need it, as advised here Vinni-Pukh.
The temperature is normal. In the range of 80-85 can not even think. BUT, it should be noted that games still a LOT. The cooler heat sink in the claimed 180 watts, but by itself it does not inspire confidence, to be honest. In the review write that 4770 in games within 50 degrees, that's more like it. It needs to pull and 6700k.
thermal paste for 100 rubles 500 there is a difference, and not going anywhere.
You should check the condition of the thermal paste, its quality overall and mounting of the cooler.
And Yes, there is a little hinted about heat and causes, why and when it all started.
By the way DLC will not help, the problem is fundamentally with thermal paste under the lid, he simply rested in her, for such processors is a special sense to take no, I would say, in no case do not mess with this headache. This is a dangerous thing, better to get a good air rifle is safer, quieter, less effective (despite what).
Start with thermal paste and mounting.
By itself, the cooler is weak, it gives out 65 degrees on the 4790k, it has the same dissipation.
Hyper 212 EVO i7 4790k BF4
Currently reading and watching with this cooler is the norm. It is weak, it seems, and does not pull the declared numbers + take, as factors: summer and bad thermal paste. The result was 70 degrees.
There is one on it to 70 degrees, the temperature flew.
Read the review on негоHello, what temps should i get with i7-6700K Coolermaster 212 EVO?
when i play games like dota 2 and cs go realtemp and hwmonitor shoes maximum temp about 62 degrees, but when i look realtemplog it shows about 40-52 degrees( so 62 is like short temp jump). When i play heavy games like witcher 3 i got about 65-68 degrees as the max temps in realtemp and log 45-58, sometimes not often 61. Should i look for a new cooler or this temps are fine? I asked intel supportthey told me max temp for cpu is 64, and i should try reseating the cpu and add more termal paste, i get my pc in april and i think i installed the cooler correctly.
Hi, what rate should I get with i7-6700K Coolermaster 212 EVO?
When I play games such as dota 2 and cs go realtemp and hwmonitor, and the maximum temperature is about 62 degrees, but when I look realtemplog, it shows about 40-52 degrees (so 62 - as a short temp-jump). When I play heavy games such as the Witcher 3, I get about 65-68 degrees as the maximum time intervals, and in the realtemp log 45-58, sometimes often 61. Should I look for a new cooler or is the pace okay? I asked Intel support told me that the maximum temp for CPU - 64, and I should try to reinstall the processor and add more thermal paste, do I get my computer in April and I think I have properly installed the cooler.
It seems the conclusion is simple - the COOLER EMISSION. Stuff.

C
CreMat0ry 10.05.20

Sonic268
What are you Smoking ? Itself yuzayu MX-4. Compared to gonocytes the temperature drops to 10 degrees.