3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 10.05.20 07:05 pm

i7 6700K warm, afraid for their

Assembled PC in January 6700K i7 and Asus Z170-a, cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

Case with two built-in fans, one on blowing another on blowing. Thermal paste set in January when collected, the thermal paste was set with cooler cooler Master Kit.

Why XS is heated to 70-75 in toys, especially in the divine Witcher 3.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPERSED. Although when I start the program RealTemp shows 4.2 GHz, but as I found out, it's from the turbo boost.

87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonic268 10.05.20

behold YouTube where a solid advertising and brain washed you baby

a
asbarton 10.05.20

Yes you buy Zalman CNPS10X and 120x120 in the body even put and all, and the pasta comes with it.

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

the students came from a walk )))cons is increasing )))

a
asbarton 10.05.20

Sonic268
Have you read the structure of the pastes? He tested? KPT-8 with any normal toothpaste? I once hit 14 degrees, and I think not bad.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Dangerous_man
You understand that if you play with 70 degrees and above, the chip wears out quickly? with 50 degrees in load comp can work, with 70 could be as lucky, but the track which has the current rapidly begin to degrade, and there to melt the CPU in the neighborhood.

O
OkGo 10.05.20

Merkats
Seriously, if finances allow, then put a good tower.
On my i7-6700 is its Macho 120 Rev. a.
Temperature in games is rarely more than 50. In the idle to just above room.

Your processor heat dissipation will be more, of course, but the tower can take larger, if the height allows.

D
Dangerous_man 10.05.20

Merkats
OMG... years... you own a computer fifteen years to use going? The iron is aging faster than it wears out. After five or six years, he is already morally obsolete.
A track in the PCB to degrade will not start. At 75 degrees, funny straight. The track breaks the voltage and current in case of short circuit, shock, poor contact and from moisture. The PCB can be heated at a temperature of 400 degrees for five or ten minutes before he even swell. About melting the CPU at temperatures below 95 degrees forget it, too. What better you should pay attention to, is the temperature of the chipset. He usually only has passive cooling. Here they are flying in the first place most often. The temperature of the mcp in Hades, if that. There, again, is less than 75 is normal. More - lepi cooler right on the radiator.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Dangerous_man
My 2500K has served since 2011, exactly to 2017, 6 years old, and if you take a test and then leaving it behind fps for a maximum of 15 compared to a brand new 7600K. So 5 years is how long I intend to sit at 6700K. Then of course the upgrade will have to take.

c
callmegod 10.05.20

Merkats
Do not compare the i5 with 4 cores and i7 4 cores and 8 threads with a large computing capacity (which give frames). It's a big difference that you experienced.
And 15 frames, it might be. between 35 and 20 (unplayable) frames.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Dangerous_man wrote:
you his computer for fifteen years to use going?
My 12 years. . and not going to give up. )

callmegod wrote:
It's a big difference that you experienced.
Honestly, never. All games on ultra at 50-60fps... with two cores. )

c
callmegod 10.05.20

lokkie
Of course, We believe You. All the beauty of the ultra.
ддр2, 960 and 2 cores. Well, You know. Go watch TSN.

C
CreMat0ry 10.05.20

Sonic268
Oh, and what happened ? =)

w
warwar556 10.05.20

4.5 7700K ,under the dropsy with avtoradgona mother, 77 degrees with case open

w
warwar556 10.05.20

callmegod
if you play on Monica 1024 x 768, then yeah there might have 50 fps at the best of times)

l
lokkie 10.05.20

callmegod
Spoiler

I believe not, I just play it.. and you see TSN. xD)

M
MagicHero 10.05.20

lokkie
all know the performance of your rubbish, what nonsense spread is not clear.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

lokkie
I understand that dealing with a vanity, but the video is blank. Dear, where the rate of download of graphics card, CPU, temperature, RAM, etc.
Here is
No, guys have said that visitsa CPU, and video card failed in the download, but I want to see for myself.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Sonic268
I'm not down to pay for the thermal paste,stupid people when you realize that while you will think that
You feed into the cavity for such a stupid opinion about vumny lyud)))))
Clay can be wrapped around the percent! It may be the difference. And you will understand what is bad and what is good thermal paste, and not spermaparty))) ,

D
Demitshur 10.05.20

Good day, that i7 (6700к-7700k) is heated is well known to all, our forums are silent about this and on the European and American about it already wrote a lot and the problem with high temperature is not solved on the air that water-cooling system. Intel indicated that this series goes under acceleration and therefore high temperature is a natural what does a consumer of these products by default.
I'd add that having a i7-7700k in games is usually 82-84 degrees.

D
Dead Note 10.05.20

callmegod
your development the Ministry of truth to listen
Demitshur
Exactly!