3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 10.05.20 07:05 pm

i7 6700K warm, afraid for their

Assembled PC in January 6700K i7 and Asus Z170-a, cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

Case with two built-in fans, one on blowing another on blowing. Thermal paste set in January when collected, the thermal paste was set with cooler cooler Master Kit.

Why XS is heated to 70-75 in toys, especially in the divine Witcher 3.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPERSED. Although when I start the program RealTemp shows 4.2 GHz, but as I found out, it's from the turbo boost.

87 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
No, I'm NOT ANGRY, why? Come on! Ridiculous, I've realized he's a cool guy, no seriously, I checked his theory and already dropped him a comment. Yes, just check it out, here:
It's really good!Yes. Man YOU're COOL! No, seriously, COOL! It is a pity that they do not understand:
- Core 2 Duo E8600 Grand Theft Auto 5 - Performance Test, the CPU usage is 80-100%, download video card ASUS Strix GeForce GTX970 OC - 46% out OF 100%! Something rotten card he got, it's time to throw away!
Video
Here it is also necessary to explain what actually E8600 all drags and the download card ONLY 30-50% out of 100% possible, THAT's FINE. The same something not so stupid, I guess.
That dude
But this Battlefield 1 hung in the download processor, and it took the GTX 750 1gb, and its load is 40% out of a possible 100. That is a fabulous Doodle! How he plays in General, hands not from that place.
Spoiler
But this Battlefield 4 70-90% loads the GTX 750 TI, the same game of life:
Spoiler
and this, with its 2 core processor, 4-core, in the download at 100% and drags videocracy.
Spoiler
You have to help them, to explain that 100% utilization is normal, and loading the graphics card at 40% the same.
You really opened my eyes. Indeed, what all of these i7! Core 2 Duo E8600 TAXIS! Went the same to take.
All those people that argue with You, they do not understand all the fact of PC life real connoisseur of iron.
Fuckin ' big brother! All the way.
----------------------------
I've already got a Core 2 Duo E8600, as You advised, here, launched folic, with mods in FullHD:
Settings
No, I changed the resolution , there's a mistake.
The download processor, video card, FPS
Guys, when it FPS! Horror. Look, now I understand You perfectly! Seriously. I fully support, smarter than You, I have not seen a man! really two core processor DRAGS! Look how the gtx 1080 97% downloaded, FPS 120 frames. The processor loaded with only 55%. WOW!
Bring further light on PG, and never deny! Respect.
He generally writes business, laddie, himself, has put a Quad-core processor, happy as an elephant. Already threw out the i7. Why don't believe him, laddie, a hero of our time!

l
lokkie 10.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
in the end merged with shame, when I eventually washed down to the videos above.. to remind you that there was a cluck? ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

lokkie
I will say it again will be the percent change?
Also the same want!
And I also live gash without any sensors in the Musa afterbuner ( well, this is the program for shkololli, as you said) I only popes show.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

lokkie
The bird and can live to gash for at least half an hour 5-7 games, not the pictures of fatsoma? Although not necessary, we are not worthy of your attention))))))

l
lokkie 10.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Nifiga, I the old man would never change .. he's already practically family?

T
Tomato77777 10.05.20

the author of the text how to solve the problem. I wonder why. MB hidden miner grabbed? or improper Assembly\marriage...check whether all the fans are connected

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Tomato77777
For decency at least I read the whole topic. There is no problem, 60 degree standards for germanskogo cooler 212 Evo, it works and scrolls.