3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 10.05.20 07:05 pm

i7 6700K warm, afraid for their

Assembled PC in January 6700K i7 and Asus Z170-a, cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

Case with two built-in fans, one on blowing another on blowing. Thermal paste set in January when collected, the thermal paste was set with cooler cooler Master Kit.

Why XS is heated to 70-75 in toys, especially in the divine Witcher 3.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPERSED. Although when I start the program RealTemp shows 4.2 GHz, but as I found out, it's from the turbo boost.

87 Comments
Sort by:
C
Computer-MAN 10.05.20

MerkatsВ the first place, again to change the thermal paste and check the pressure of the cooler.

D
DemonXL1080 10.05.20

I7 7700K...in games the temperature is 65-67 degrees is cooling CORSAIR H110i 280mm Extreme Performance...

0Bers0 10.05.20

DragonXXXV
All right. These procedures generally to scalp preferably before installation in the nurse. Wife picked I7 6700K, so it immediately and scalped, though the house is done on time.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

DemonXL1080
You have a cooling that your CPU is literally the ice had to be covered. Weird.

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
And 15 frames, it might be. between 35 and 20 (unplayable) frames.
Here you are wrong, 15 at best, and 6-10 fps after the strap 60 fps in 1080p. Well below the 50 fps.
Above you said not quite clear to me why, like in the future, such processors like the 4790K, 6700K and 7700K will not release that $300 price segment? I think that there will be another 2 years or so, and completely obsolete, they will not be before 5 years. It cannot be otherwise, Intel will not be for $300 to sell the i7 with 6 or 8 cores and 12 and 16 threads respectively.

B
Blackmeser 10.05.20

Merkats
As with the air flow? The cooler is blowing on? What is injection in the body? Try it with the lid open.
Cooler standards, although I would advise for such a percent with two fans and 6 copper pipes, in my experience Deepcool NEPTWIN V2 cope even with overclocking. But your also have to pull.
Thermal grease in the kit - slag, get MX-2 or MX-4 (MX-3 don't take), good conductor of heat and years can not be changed.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
No, guys have said that visitsa CPU, and video card failed in the download, but I want to see for myself.
Show me the video where he falls there. )

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

lokkie
Here zhesh, are You stupid or pretending? Seriously? I can't see the numbers download and play at 30 frames per second and I can.
The NUMBERS of the CPU, the graphics card let me I even screen sample added.
He is still a babbler. Although, you know, not have the crap edited fold, negatoscopes.
Don't want to have a dialogue with a fool. The fool help the fool.
Schastlivenko!

l
lokkie 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Realize this is tripping. )
The video I specifically shot to show that it is коре2дуо, and that's ultra settings. And specifically tugging the mouse in different directions to show that there is no drawdown and there is no trace.
And if you're a wooden Pinocchio, then you at least 100,500 video pour, all that you will neustraivaet. It's like you baked me prove it seven years on Pehe. )
Therefore, these dubelman I haven't prove it. Who knows, he will appreciate it.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

Demitshur
Yes, I admit, heated, well - as much as 67C boost))))))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

lokkie
Does not bother me in such a miserable personality, I just feel sorry for them.Although, honestly, I can't believe you can be so stupid and silly fool.
At 30 frames all the same turns and twists, and in any place... even on the pole as You.
Only the graphics card can produce 60 frames, but the CPU choked on the load, and dragged for the video card and loading the card is half, for example. This means that half of the capacity of the video card is idle.
I'm trying to SEE the ACTUAL numbers, at least laugh at this, which video card not running at full capacity, and he is happy with 30 shots.
The numbers under the spoiler, was as an example:
Here is a (repeat)
If You are so stupid and can't put software, CAN NOT FEAR, they HIDE REALITY, because then everyone will understand that the processor is RUBBISH, but Your words are NONSENSE.
Either put the real numbers, or enough to rant, depicts a mentally retarded character.
Breed here, for their stupidity. You said it, and more than once.
P. S. the words of the babbler and the fake does not bother me. In General, good to have to write. The office burned more than once. And the fools in the world have enough good to build this. It's not funny, it's sad. Worn out topic.
I will not write more, because there is nothing, repeat the same and waste time on some jerk, Jabberwocky, a local clown, no desire.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You are so stupid and can't put software
I nafih don't need your software for shkoloty. It's all there in Windows.
Fraps and you are done )
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

0Bers0
The same I think so))) Sculp would not hurt. Very large temperature)))))))))) Need to this itself on the bark of two hollow like Loki)))) And all games without brakes would not a temperature of 65c, and 25 will be)))))

l
lokkie 10.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
All games without brakes would not a temperature of 65c, and 25 will be
Is not a star. Not 25 and 45. )

S
Slava74oren 10.05.20

Two of the cooler housing is very small.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Slava74oren
You know what difference the cooler from the fan? And still giving advice.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Merkats wrote:
what is the difference of the cooler from the fan?
And what?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Fraps and you are done )
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))
Powerfully))))))
Are you not tired of the anger and carried on this mistake?
Can > reset the loot and give him at least i3????
You do not go for it in a super global issues in April) There was a super apocalyptic battle with Loki (we all were) and his stupidity -
the two main island of Fiji, two hollow - ipava videokarta and all IIR tolmasov in Followthe 4)))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

lokkie
Is not a star. Not 25 and 45. )
Yes arrive with you strength for the next stories)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

lokkie
Trade you percent?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 10.05.20

lokkie
I percent not rascouet woduhe! I heard that we need to patform from the future type lugia-x999
Yj z c but I sisil what your looking for my PERC poblemy in polite 4 when raisuke 100k?
We will change comname?????