3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 10.05.20 07:05 pm

i7 6700K warm, afraid for their

Assembled PC in January 6700K i7 and Asus Z170-a, cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

Case with two built-in fans, one on blowing another on blowing. Thermal paste set in January when collected, the thermal paste was set with cooler cooler Master Kit.

Why XS is heated to 70-75 in toys, especially in the divine Witcher 3.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISPERSED. Although when I start the program RealTemp shows 4.2 GHz, but as I found out, it's from the turbo boost.

87 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 10.05.20

Of thermal paste on hand now MX4, LSIL and Z5. Between Alsalam and Z5 of the difference to 0 (zero). Between the MX4 and the rest of the difference to 0 (zero) in games and during exercise. The only difference is 2 degrees when the browser and simple. Too seduced by the reviews and comparisons. Wasted 650 rubles. Now I have 3 identical thermopaste.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.20

Merkats
In General,the characteristics of the claimed maximum temperature 64°.To scalp you need.Intel purposely Calloway paste under the CPU lid puts

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

DragonXXXV
Replacing the thermal paste can be a risk, and therefore silent. ALTHOUGH, despite that change. If GM, then NO, if the thermal paste with a higher quality, YES, then I recommended, it was. To replace the thermal paste to something better. The result of the replacement to MX-2, gave the winnings in 6 degrees:
Excerpt from stateto that Arctic MX-2 has significantly better thermal conductivity than the thermal grease that lays under processor cover Intel, no doubt. In particular, when under CPU lid was laid Arctic MX-2, when overclocked to 4.6 GHz CPU under maximum load remains 6 degrees colder. And what's more, MX-2 helped to push the limit acceleration to 100 MHz: this compound instance our CPU worked stably at a frequency of 4.7 GHz, which before the scalping were generally unavailable. Moreover, the maximum temperature of our Core i7-6700K at this frequency does not exceed 92 degrees, although the voltage was increased to 1.48 V.
Collect the second system unit to the 1600S. I don't like this thermal grease, tired. I agree. Have a 4790k / 7700k, under the cover of the thermal interface of the new generation. This one is better, the fact that under the cover 6700k / 4770k.

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Merkats
The figachit cooling directly at the crystal.
CreMat0ry
How dare you, kilo CBT you in the hold.
DragonXXXV
Oh f* now will someone drown for the Amud.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

[Denis]
Do not confuse the temperature of the CPU cores and the geometric center of the lid - IT is DIFFERENT. There is provided corps - cover.
On the cover will ALWAYS be less, and the reason is thermal resistance, the crystal (core) are the heat source, cover - distributes and transfers this heat from the crystal to the cooler, he is the mediator.
Watch the temperature of the cores on it and work protection.
Tcase is the temperature in the center of the heat-spreading lid of the processor.
Tjmax is the temperature at DTS which starts trottling.
DTS - digital thermal sensors on the processor chip, their values do you see in monitoring programmes.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 10.05.20

Has anyone noticed that the human body only TWO fans? I have three fans (one on blowing and two on blowing) and just simply i5-4460 but now in the heat of the percents heated up to 60 or more. Inside the housing 40 or more. But the person i7. And the damn fan is just. Surely this is also a problem.

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
More than 60 is very small because the processor can operate at 90C

K
Kryogen 10.05.20

Merkats
Don't listen to students about the fans and stuff, and I as the owner of the same percent of you say, we need a scalp, the temperature will fall 20 degrees! infa 10000%

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
XS ceiling written 70.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.05.20

Kryogen
Just be sure to warn that the substitution of GM may result in a loss of the CPU, and not even a week, maybe a year toss it, it's a possibility. infa 10000%. I, and only I, do not recommend doing this, and even karyne not recommend these to buy.
Huskarl Krstc
How do You determine the threshold that more than 60 is very small where did this information? The question - how much do you need?. Okay, never mind. I would say: 60 is the norm. 90 is the limit. In the specification is an indicator - but it's a working numbers, the nominal figures.

g
gennaz 10.05.20

I don't understand why you need such a percent that you want:
1)to scalp
2)buy expensive cooling system
3)put 10 fans in the case
Can be replaced by Riesen and forget about trouble?)))

P
Porsche911GT3RS 10.05.20

It's summer now. Replace the thermal grease, put the fan on blowing and the mood of the speed of all of Karlashov in the BIOS, or afterburner. Something is clearly wrong. Can case the cheap mini?

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, I heard about this difference.Alternatively,add more valves and to change to more productive water cooler.Now a lot of choice of cheap,efficient and quiet valves.If the temperature will fall to 5-6°,then the case is poorly ventilated.He than 31db at maximum revs.Tin

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
To infinity and beyond.
gennaz
Not well if this bullshit is not prisila not cost more, much more productive Ryazan.
[Denis]
In humans 6700 without overclocking is heated -_- , it can only mean one thing - he has no head.

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

Metalist1925
nonsense is when you spend five times more thermal paste))stupid people being marketing

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

this is due to these clever(down's syndrome) who think that the thermal grease for 500 rubles, it is better than 100,and will be in our country, Russia is becoming more expensive

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I'm not down to pay for the thermal paste,stupid people when you realize that while you would think that more expensive means better,and will be in our country such cosmic prices

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

CreMat0ry
it you hike he struck his head ))10 degrees ))Oh schoolboy stupid )))

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Sonic268
Gd 900 or CBT?

S
Sonic268 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
you take what you want just don't advertise here, doofus,if you're far away and think that expensive pasta will give you a C)))I think so on and on,but only myself can get off a clever