3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheriff2 10.05.20 07:08 pm

The rebels or the Empire (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I propose here to discuss who you play, who's the baddest of the rebels or the Empire, the pros and cons of each of the parties. Here and so.
88 Comments
Sort by:
O
Otec Viktorius 10.05.20

Empire! The rebels suck!

T
Toshych 10.05.20

of course I Iperiya there Jedi more

L
Light of War 10.05.20

Rebels rule! They entire Empire will spread. Their current planes spider which are... nothing will save them... and the Jedi high current, except that no infantry cover... And generally nice, they fight with each other (for example Obi-WAN Vader

S
Stratus 10.05.20

Rebels!!!NEOPET!

T
Tpyn 10.05.20

Soon you will know the Emperor's wrath, rebellious rats.

S
Sheriff2 10.05.20

In reality, the Empire Navy as the cooler looks, and martial characteristics like stronger.

D
DoCtor_k 10.05.20

Empire )))

J
JohnK 10.05.20

The Empire rules!!!

c
cth 10.05.20

No one can resist the power of the Empire!

D
DimaX 10.05.20

You do not know the power of the Dark Side...

G
GANS SCHNIDCE 10.05.20

Empire in my opinion seriously taxis, but the hordes of rebel istrebitelej big problem !!!

|
|Pilot| 10.05.20

The Navy of His Imperial Majesty without problems deal with a miserable boats of the rebels, and as the surface... 2-3 the destruction of the planet will serve as a good lesson to the fools.

Glory To The Emperor!

L
Light of War 10.05.20

Where there Navy if the Death Star couldn't resist the rebel ships!

I
Isildur 10.05.20

Empire cooler!Let us come to the Dark side of the Force!

z
zilll 10.05.20

for the empire ..... die rebel scum!!! Class the Empire rules , however when I play soldiers the rebels beat stormtroopers why !!!!!!!!!!????????????

C
Cheburashka 10.05.20

Great Food they say that the light side of the force is fully disclosed by jed :) , the light side of the force has a mysterious face can she defeat death itself :)

The Empire is too ambitious to be self-confident rulers there Vader , Palpatine pissed away the great Saga of wuhaaa and the proud rebel made them :)

God be with you great power over the rebel Luke , Leia , Lando , Solo and Chewie , R2D2 and С3РО we will win :)

z
zilll 10.05.20

hmmmm....... but the dark side is actually arguing for a narrow range of use due to its strength and even .......................................ha ha ha ha... rage is a force release your anger and your enemies will moan in agony ......... die a rebel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter barking).....................

D
Darth_Vader 10.05.20

I think you're talking about. I think it is clear that with the release of Forces of Corruption Empire becomes almost invincible. She gets new ships, such as star supernatrual, and in the beginning of His Imperial Majesty in the fleet will already have 4(!!!) such ship. One is prejudging the fate of the rebels, but added a new superweapon in addition to the Stars of Death, such as Slayer of Suns and the Ravager of Worlds. I'm not talking about all sorts of new ground units like the Juggernaut, able to enter the ships in battle ground, etc. And the rebels will get a handful of new fighters, a chance to use Skywalker on the ground, and even some bullshit... now who will say that the rebels are not losers?

P
Parrottranslator 10.05.20

Rebels rule! The Imperials FUCKERS!

B
Boyarka 10.05.20

Rebels rule, don't like Imperials