3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheriff2 10.05.20 07:08 pm

The rebels or the Empire (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I propose here to discuss who you play, who's the baddest of the rebels or the Empire, the pros and cons of each of the parties. Here and so.
88 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 10.05.20

kirill643
Lucasfilm - R. I. P

k
kirill643 10.05.20

I now sat down and thought all the same to me both parties like the Imperials because of the above my character ain Traun and Isard and the rebels for the ideals

K
K0MAH4 10.05.20

On ideals won't fly very far). And in General, the collapse of the Old Republic, the rise of the New Republic and its inconsistencies with the legacy of Palpatine, which is also not the best reputation, showed that the galaxy need a different political ideology. The same applies to the Jedi.

PySy. Canon-non-Canon, and 30 years of Extended Universe I (and a couple of hundred thousand fans, THIS worldwide) are not going to throw in the trash, to say there is not Disney.

k
kirill643 10.05.20

K0MAH4
Yes, but Republic rules 25 THOUSAND YEARS and the Empire 25 years, and the New Republic was sushestvovala not long because of Wong numbers. Canon: Ujang-wongs...

K
K0MAH4 10.05.20

Actually the Old Republic 25,000 years, well, not like 100 thousand. Formed after the collapse Rakatansky Empire (KOTOR). Almatinskaya Empire 25 years I agree, but a couple of thousand years it was a Sith Empire, which constantly waged war with the Old Republic.
And if you go back to the essence of the theme, the Old Republic has outlived its usefulness, and HOW Palpatine came to power, a vivid proof of that. The Empire could be the future if it is not led by a Sith. And actually, if you look at history, all wars on a galactic scale has always been motivated by a confrontation between the Jedi of the Sith, which is why I said the changes are needed as well Order.

Expanded universe, she is not a Canon - as you said, all that is not included in the original trilogy and the backstory of the trilogy, a cartoon about clones and a couple of games. Ie all that came up with the fans and authors of books on THIS (like Corellians trilogy, the war with Ongame, etc.), and games the uncle Lucas (same КОТОР1-2, the Knights, the Academy, etc.) is not Canon.

k
kirill643 10.05.20

K0MAH4
I know that not Canon and that the Canon, and the Republic I know that 25,000 years - Vicki read simply forgot, for a long time the Old Republic was not interested, just Clone wars. Well, Ujang-of Wong numbers it is a pity that killed but it seems that they will appear in the Seventh Episode. HURRAY!!!

k
kirill643 10.05.20

A theme is active, no?

S
Scarif Stormtrooper 10.05.20

Empire cooler ! All postulancy suck! A huge Imperial fleet will destroy this pitiful resistance! The rebels should not exist !