3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheriff2 10.05.20 07:08 pm

The rebels or the Empire (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I propose here to discuss who you play, who's the baddest of the rebels or the Empire, the pros and cons of each of the parties. Here and so.
88 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apple aka ntKid 10.05.20

So what that nebuloni not roll, B vingi with M30c frigates now true punitive only still alive, any old destroyer will pee in front of so except Admonitor. However if M30c quickly don't make a Crusader or avenging Imperial fighter (b wingow of) the real problems are ))

C
CanCanbI4 10.05.20

Destro and the old one will never fly...
New stronger rebel ships did the Empire of the syndicate technique will be more powerful.

T
THX_1138 10.05.20

The only worthy opponent of the Empire is the syndicate and the Empire itself.

C
CanCanbI4 10.05.20

As the theme of povstantsi/the Empire definitely Empire.

T
THX_1138 10.05.20

With B WINGAME lehgo deal tartasky cruiser,and М30с old destroy

A
Apple aka ntKid 10.05.20

With B WINGAME lehgo deal tartasky cruiser,and М30с old destroy
But fuck you, M30c too fast will destroy tartasky cruiser and barely moving old Destroer not catch him, B winge too small to hurt them at least

T
THX_1138 10.05.20

to me such a feature does not pass I start unictral have Bogolyubov vehicle engines,and istribiteli and bombardirovschiki Ty untill debit

C
CanCanbI4 10.05.20

Many many many of the flies from 3 EP. (Where they starship Obi-WAN covered).
And from fighters and bombers zero problems.

M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 10.05.20

Rebels FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There KOs. ships cooler!

A
Apple aka ntKid 10.05.20

to me such a feature does not pass I start unictral have Bogolyubov vehicle engines,and istribiteli and bombardirovschiki Ty untill debit
But try to destroy the engine M30c, when you're first entering lose a beam of the tractor and he's already firing on all cylinders coming down from you, half of the boards will carry - will arrive B winge knock tai bombers and engines, still it says B-wing was designed by Admiral Ackbar to meet the need for more powerful fighter-bomber. The Older Destroyer worth 5 Grand into non-corrupt planet without the Emperor, and мс30 and B taken together 4700 xD

v
valeraholera 10.05.20

Empire mazday - Rebels forever

C
CanCanbI4 10.05.20

It depends on what game.
In the part of the rebels was the best.
But in part 2 they are the weakest.

Z
Zeuz 10.05.20

tell me how to fight coruption, I have half of the Empire in the fog already :(

Z
Zvyag-Chervyag 2 10.05.20

Your Imperial kreisera can destroy paroi of squadrons Istrebiteli and bombers, from these old destroerov only one opasnet they endlessly produce bombers AND a HANGAR.

Z
Zvyag-Chervyag 2 10.05.20

Th for м30с?

123Sponge bob 10.05.20

Swag-Chervak 2
14.03.10 03:18 Your Imperial kreisera can destroy paroi of squadrons Istrebiteli and bombers, from these old destroerov only one opasnet they endlessly produce bombers AND a HANGAR.

don't say destroyers...release a certain number of fighters and bombers...it would be to ship...like there squadroned 10 fighters and 5 bombers squadrons

S
Ser Lancevrot 10.05.20

I play Empire and Alliance, and for both animals. But the death star Taco a beautiful explosion...

_
_Brayan_ 10.05.20

SUPER EMPIRE and the rebels suckers and p****s!!!!

Z
ZeNoN215 10.05.20

Empire she trained and besprikoslovno podchinyayutsya prakasam. however, the rebels poselney technology (except the death star =)) I'm for both!

T
Ted 10.05.20

SUPER EMPIRE and the rebels suckers and p****s!!!!

You head baked?