3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheriff2 10.05.20 07:08 pm

The rebels or the Empire (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I propose here to discuss who you play, who's the baddest of the rebels or the Empire, the pros and cons of each of the parties. Here and so.
88 Comments
Sort by:
F
FloatInG 10.05.20

I play for powstancow and for the Empire in the conquest of

(not the topic I'm sorry I'm more clones-pin)

_
_Brayan_ 10.05.20

Ted
And you have like no brains no head at all, and no

s
sanek17021997 10.05.20

REBELS!THEY HAVE PLANES THAT ARE ALMOST INVULNERABLE TO ALL,AND TANKS THAT HAVE INFANTRY THAT TECHNIQUE WET ONCE OR TWICE.

M
MC_Black 10.05.20

The rebels, as they potabili one dick in the movies and in addition all starts when the rebels razherachili vaunted Svetu Death

G
G|-|OST 10.05.20

to me the Empire is more interesting

n
nonstop 10.05.20

Play for the Empire anyway.(only in Empire et var without add-on syndicate)
Though in life, in fact I hate the Imperials.
But the rebels should never be underestimated.Can break on the cruel.

AlexCom
The superessence healthy and agile. I have 3 squads of side such superessence ditch.
So the bombers need to fly over.His polyubas will cover at least one patrol boat.
In General, if Boboi FET,then there is even a scary flies and per kilometer to fly up to be.

X
Xorras 10.05.20

GUYS DON'T ARGUE THE CONSORTIUM ZANNA FOREVER

n
nonstop 10.05.20

unibim,Your consortium,not the Empire,not the rebels and sloppy:)
And in the film it did not exist.All worked or those or others.

X
Xorras 10.05.20

here do not like movies are discussed??? or not............

FloatInG
I agree the Republic is the coolest

PS Can extend the meaning of the theme??

D
Dinikus5673 10.05.20

Throw off the link to download it please!!!!!!

D
Dinikus5673 10.05.20

Actually,both parties stronger, just need to be able to play!!!!

L
Legopronn 10.05.20

Do not defile the name of the great Emperor Palpatine his infamous speeches about the victory of the rebels or shall know his wrath!

n
nonstop 10.05.20

Do not defile the name of the great Emperor

Iperiya taxis,and the Emperor sucks.I in Keene disliked.

g
gushealer 10.05.20

The rebels are the best IMHO. Maybe they have and technology is not perfect, but still I like them more. Bright side better, and they are passionate.

m
miraslav denisenko_ 10.05.20

don't know about you but I play sweaw long time and I still rebels or Empire and if you take the pros and cons of each of the parties Imperial karabli better so that they have istribiteli but they are cardboard and the rebels strong here depends on what you prefer

k
kirill643 10.05.20

And if the character for example in a simple Empire At War when you pass the conquest of the galaxy can play special effect for example when not performing certain tasks in the Empire Tarkin tells about your kompetentnosti WTO time, the Rebels, the Mon-Mothma says that the next time I'll get lucky and the Rebels carried out the task-praised, the Empire-say that you are not such kompetentny and the Rebels is VERY high morale and theirs is unbreakable faith in victory and Yes they have weak troops but because of the above qualities on a steep and Imperials too camaradery and it died and Tarkin on the AP l and Palpatine on the AP ll.
P. S And when the soldiers of Metiznikov say, freedom'', ,,For the Alliance'' I want to get rid of the Empire and establish a New Republic.
FOR FREEDOM!!!

K
K0MAH4 10.05.20

A couple of years ago I was leaning towards Alliance, but now on the background behind the later events of EMPIRE EMPIRE EMPIRE.

k
kirill643 10.05.20

K0MAH4
In one provonost you can kill...

K
K0MAH4 10.05.20

I mean, the collapse of the Empire triggered the economic and military crisis in the galaxy, which resulted in a powerlessness against the invasion of Wong numbers and, as a consequence, a bunch of ruined planets.

k
kirill643 10.05.20

Yes, but then of Wong numbers won and the Empire and New Republic(galactic Alliance) made up. But now Ujani-Wangsa war, reconstruction Palpatine, Darth krayt, the era of heritage it's not Canon. Now Canon is only 1-St,2-Roy,3-rd,4-th,5-th,6-stop and a new 7-my episodes, cartoons Warriors Colones and the Rebels. Well, I actually drum the Canon is not Canon, but that's for me one problem the campaign he KILLED Thrawn, ICANN Isard, Sarno, Kane, Zynga, Pelion, Dhaalu And Covel!!!
PS But Ujani the Wongs may appear in the seventh episode seems these characters STILL exist just do not appear on the scene but if they really killed Thrawn and ICANN I will personally kill all of Lucasfilm!!! (Disney for one) well only after the release of the seventh episode of course:)
to follow the development of Star wars, go to this site http://battlefront-3.ru/