3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheriff2 10.05.20 07:08 pm

The rebels or the Empire (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I propose here to discuss who you play, who's the baddest of the rebels or the Empire, the pros and cons of each of the parties. Here and so.
88 Comments
Sort by:
s
slava ivanov 2 10.05.20

Rebellion will win.Empire is looser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
AlexCom 10.05.20

The Uprising and the New Republic! Empire with a powerful fleet and army giganskoe not able to do anything.
Darth Vader
Superessence healthy and agile. I have 3 squads of side such superessence the moat.

I
Isildur 10.05.20

The New Empire!

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 10.05.20

For the rebels to play harder, painfully frail ships they have, and the fighter every time to buy...

D
Darth_Credocs 10.05.20

The Galaxy is under Empire control... ;)

T
Ted 10.05.20

For the rebels to play harder, painfully frail ships they have, and the fighter every time to buy...
Well I would not say that cruiser of Mon Calamari in Hilo. I'm more like the Rebels.

D
Darth_Credocs 10.05.20

I,personally, rebel crush a couple of old destroerov and a squadron of TIE fighters ;) the main thing is to have a direct hand and even a small army can defeat annoying opponents...

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 10.05.20

I do not care whom to play, but the rebels are a little harder

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 10.05.20

Well I would not say that cruiser of Mon Calamari in Hilo.
To take out the shields of the bombers and all... and the trickle they have no green.

s
stalker48 10.05.20

Empire.And the rebels in the game fools

n
new dlalv 10.05.20

Empire. Darth Vader of rusests!!!! The rebels sickly. That in space as on earth!!! And vs of gliders you can put anti-aircraft guns and there is your boat!!! The only advantage the rebels have is fighters, but they need to create. But against them is Darth Vader. Darth Vader in space almost invincible. They can even Nebula Used to make, and if used properly Koteliansky Destroyer.

M
Most_Kill 10.05.20

For the Rebelian... For the free... for the Motma!!!!
The rebels cooler... because a lot of them uhahahah. and even after the fierce bombardment of the rebel soldiers rise from the ruins and continue pumping!!!

j
jake96 10.05.20

THE RMP®|/|I FOREVE-!!!!!

j
jake96 10.05.20

yeah: Empire. Darth Vader of rusests!!!! The rebels sickly. That in space as on earth!!! And vs of gliders you can put anti-aircraft guns and there is your boat!!! The only advantage the rebels have is fighters, but they need to create. But against them is Darth Vader. Darth Vader in space almost invincible. They can even Nebula Used to make, and if used properly Koteliansky Destroyer
complement:
In space when you play Darth Vader I carried 23 Cruiser-B. the Trick is simple-if in space there is fog it is necessary to lure them there when the shields are removed and Kreiser slaughter begins!
Initially, the engines that flew out of the fog then shields if fly already nedostoeva them well, that's the trick!

So in this way you can at least 100 to destroy if you do not get tired!

Good luck!!!

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 10.05.20

The rebels are a complete mess! Darth Vader super! If you do everything right and not as in the film the stupidity, then there's no chance at resistance. This is purely logical. Not on the game. But the game vseravno dark force pylezzz. The rebels Fuckers and Grotta!

T
TheQuattroEspada 10.05.20

Empire 4EVER

A
Apple aka ntKid 10.05.20

The rebels are all pulled out and neipet, one of Garm Bel Iblis, what is (took a hit on the enemy and he's dead), and all of your cruisers, you can steer frigates Nebulon-B and the Mon Calamari cruiser=)
Be afraid, all will be punished))

T
THX_1138 10.05.20

Empire and only when I was attacked by the rebels with 5 nebuloni a bunch of fighter jets and 6 bombardirovschiki I razgromili as ...........to do with the help of cruiser for 2500(can't remember the name) tartanson cruiser well istribiteli and bombardirovschiki sootvetstveno.the rebels escaped with 2 fighter jets and 1 nebulon my losses 1 cruiser.

C
CanCanbI4 10.05.20

Empire by far!(if FLC)
The rebels were strong only in the first part and now wimps. Especially in space. From the mon calamari use in the battle against the destroyers of use,kedalbe and aggressor and there is about a super battleship Vader and Eclipse, I generally keep quiet.

T
THX_1138 10.05.20

iterei part of potency could win 5 nebuloni but the second part can be figushki