3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20 07:30 pm

Add-ons (DLC) for GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Nanolaminate
1. Wait for GOTY or a Compleate Edition - buy all for the price of 1500 rubles.
2. Wait for exclusive content in Xbox Live and PS3 store sootvetstvenno.
3. Forget it and buy the budget version.
4. Forget it and buy Kollektsionku.
5. Just let it go.
160 Comments
Sort by:
I
InternetJustice 10.05.20

Neocompensan, sadly, support.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

it was predictable
although previously in the GTA and this was not

W
WeedStoned 10.05.20

The fourth is also in 3 parts, sawed, and nobody complained. Then chopped RDR, max Payne, now 5 - rokstar reported at the announcement that there will be many different additional content. Need to get used to, now it is fashionable and always will be.

I
InternetJustice 10.05.20

WeedStoned, I don't think the fourth sawed into pieces.And about Max Payne do not understand about what speech.

N
N-sky 10.05.20

Wrote:
Rockstar decided to use marketing policy 2k czech. Well, lads, what can I say, raise the capital while you can on a PC such a move will not work modders fast the game will be dismantled for parts.
For me the final, full product is a pure original. It's fucking annoying, why do I have to purchase the licensed version of the game and get a defective game. Specifically, the creation of any product aimed at extracting profit from it, but it's just....
The bonus for pre order, should be discount for the product in 3-5%, and the inability to control one of the means of transport, cut from the game.
Similarly, collector's, special edition. They must have things for a personal collection, applicable to the use, or simply for the aesthetic pleasure of the fans, not packs with clothing, transport and other opportunities. It is hoped that after the game's release, there will be new DLC with unique vehicles, weapons, new multiplayer modes, etc.

Despite everything, under any scenario, willing to give 3000r. and get the standard edition of the licensed version of the game. Might think about purchasing a special edition.

W
WeedStoned 10.05.20

Nanolaminate
You are not forced to buy all these DLC in the game and have enough capabilities..

G
Grand Theft Aero 10.05.20

WeedStoned well, then let's cut all the game: pre-order kollektsionku and you get 50 vehicles for supir ilitny DLC for $19.99 you get another 60, in the basic version is available 10. Go to it and thanks to you.

D
Diego3000 10.05.20

Wouldn't be upset. Personally, I'm still going to play on PC when it comes out and all these ingame add-on will come almost immediately after they recovered from from the archives of the game and lay out as a fashion or just make a full distribution of the torrent.

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

WeedStoned

No, 4-ku just not sawed apart. Ballad and Rostov later invented.

Generally, the sadness. In the DDR, too, this crap, current is multiplayer focused.

Wang, full edition is not full just. What little listed - really sawed off from the game. But will do a separate large plot episodes like GTA 4. And then the full edition will release to further cut the dough.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.05.20

Diego3000
It goes without saying. But at the same time, when they took the license 4-key was a sense of satisfaction from the full version of the game on hand. Now what edition no buy - in every one Yes will be missing.
If so, buy the most ordinary litsenzionku, and the top will distribute all the buns and collectible editions. However, with the multiplayer is not gonna fly(

N
N-sky 10.05.20

Special and collector's edition available for pre order from today.

We are pleased to announce full information on the special and collector's edition for Grand Theft Auto V - which will be available worldwide for pre-order starting today in retail stores.

As an additional bonus, those who pre-order any edition of Grand Theft Auto V (including the special edition, collector's edition or standard edition) in the period prior to September 17th will get access to the controls in the game – the Airship.

pix.PlayGround.ru

High above the streets of Los Santos floats the Atomic Blimp, the best tire company of Los Santos (whose products are available in any garage LS ). Buy now to get the opportunity to pilot the most iconic and leisurely air vehicle in the sky of Los Santos (note that all pre-orders made before today will also get access to the airship).

Special edition Grand Theft Auto V includes:

• Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

• Rigid packaging with exclusive visuals.
This is a solid package with an exclusive double-sided art depicting Michael, Trevor and Franklin.

• Map plan
This exclusive, additional card sizes: 21.5 x 26.75 inches, shows the outline of Los Santos and blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast finding of cash and other interesting places for a budding entrepreneur.

• Special capacities
Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this, the increase of the special abilities will be 25% faster.

• Stunt plane
In a single game, the player is allowed to perform stunts on a plane in the airspace around Los Santos and County of blaine.

• Bonus outfits, tattoos and more
Michael, Trevor and Franklin to get bonus clothes in their closets, some tattoo in tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers of Los Santos and blaine County.

• Additional weapons
When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, the sellers will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol 50 caliber, Bullpup Shotgun and the hammer melee.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Collector's edition game, Grand Theft Auto V includes all the contents of the special edition of Grand Theft Auto V, as described above, and also:

• Bag and key with the logo of the game.
• Cap with logo embroidered Los Santos, RockStar and Grand Theft Auto 5
• Customization of characters for the multiplayer mode of Grand Theft Auto.
• Unique vehicles
Players will instantly receive a garage of the vehicle for storage. In single player mode, the garage will be delivered move-kind of a 1930's Hotknife and CarbonRS sports bike. And in multiplayer mode, players will get high Khamelion electric car.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Collector's edition Grand Theft Auto V comes in laminorului box with logo on lid.

Collector and special edition Grand Theft Auto V is a great way for fans to celebrate the return of GTA.

Collector's edition Grand Theft Auto V will cost $ 149,99, while the special edition Grand Theft Auto V will cost $ 79,99. All versions are available for pre-order until September 17, 2013.

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50061/announcing-the-grand-theft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

I
InternetJustice 10.05.20

I thought so.To release on PC, Rockstar will do Complete Edition with all released DLC, as there are now MK.So PC gamers, I think, afraid of nothing.(except for the lack of games :D)

D
Diego3000 10.05.20

The_Truth
Yes, of course, meaning to share something there.

Oh and count up how much will mods, how many cars will again Nemer)))

P
Porter04 10.05.20

Again cut ? Well actually the DLC I was taught to only buy GOTY a couple years after release.

G
GTAman 10.05.20

Grand Theft Aero
well, then let's cut all the game: pre-order kollektsionku and you get 50 vehicles for supir ilitny DLC for $19.99 you get another 60, in the basic version is available 10.
Well, you seem to not understand that there is not a global cut. There is a small additional gig, not a game in parts.

G

GTAманъ in Poland, too, Jews wearing armbands made, what happens next can be read in the history books.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.05.20

Damn, now GTA have pieces to collect. Kapets.

M
McEclipse 10.05.20

Yes, there is nothing so special
a couple of cannon, cars
usually all these things or useless or too steep and spoil the balance
interest only airship is if it is only in the game

k
kerm68 10.05.20

This was to be expected. Even Eastern European developers began to tear the game to pieces, referred to as downloadable content.

Can't agree 100% that GTA IV too sawed - like EFLC as a separate game. But in Max Payne 3 via DLC, you can recover 60% of the multiplayer, I hope GTA V developers will ever regret in this regard.

Yet prices are rising higher and higher, and games come out as of 2005. The choice is not too rich either stump for $50 or complete the game three times more expensive, for $150. It seems that soon it will be time to get used to pirates.

G

kerm68 still have valve and ZeniMax production, though they are releasing DLC, but these DLC are more like another game, plus they will release the SDK so people can make new clothes, weapons, quests.