3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20 07:30 pm

Add-ons (DLC) for GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Nanolaminate
1. Wait for GOTY or a Compleate Edition - buy all for the price of 1500 rubles.
2. Wait for exclusive content in Xbox Live and PS3 store sootvetstvenno.
3. Forget it and buy the budget version.
4. Forget it and buy Kollektsionku.
5. Just let it go.
160 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 10.05.20

Without a collection of all the DLC to play as it is not TRU. If released on the PC in mid 2014, then a year to wait until they are released...Oh, fuck it. It turns out that to play the full game you the year 2015? If not the complete edition with all the DLC at once, you have to shake pirates, friends. As you will agree that litsuhu buy, then spend money for DLC, then DLC, and another, and another...it's absurd.

S
SkyGame 10.05.20

Let him be, DLS issued after the game,and then immediately someone is getting a little more than a player who bought a regular disk

N
N-sky 10.05.20

_SlashuuR_
Well, what can I say, good luck, no offense will be said. Wait until GTA 5 will turn into classics and play it already at the release of the next GTA?

-
-SlashuuR- 10.05.20

MiDzuKi
The next GTA will come out at least a year in 2018. And in 2 years the game classic becomes.

N
N-sky 10.05.20

I'm a little exaggerated.
Now, one single question, standard edition, and without special kollekcionirovanie edition, not worth the money?

Without a collection of all the DLC to play as it is not TRU.
And this is a reason to download a pirate? Announced DLC, is not so significant that it would somehow affect the gameplay process.
Logic - Train on the Course Rota, shoot with the pistol 50 calibre - TRU game, no shit. Many will say, how about the fact that in the future will come out all new and new DLC. How much cut! And in a head did not come that work on the game and its support will be held after the release of GTA, for that you pay separately.

If released on the PC in mid 2014, then a year to wait until they are released...Oh, fuck it. It turns out that to play the full game you the year 2015? If not the complete edition with all the DLC at once, you have to shake pirates, friends.
This is the case when everything is cut and sold in parts. But what about maintaining interest in the game? It is also the creation of modifications, only to face fans it occurs voluntarily and in the face of developers on a commercial basis.

As you will agree that litsuhu buy, then spend money for DLC, then DLC, and another, and another...it's absurd.
It all sounds like a hymn to the pirates DLC in the end, no one is forcing to buy.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.05.20

I do not understand why the GTA to saw all these sustainence? The game and without it would have sold millions of copies, like any other previous part. At four, it was a solid addition. Yes, it's not even addition, as you can tell, a separate game already. And then slipped to the trivial: who paid more the cost of the game, he will get it fully; who paid the real price, he will receive bitten version. Purely out of principle now I will not even think about buying a license.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

I am a Baker and wanted to buy a license of the game when it came out on PC,but these dlc change of heart.Download pirates where it would be free though, because if you buy a license that will torment bugurt at the thought of that many other khalyavnykh play with all plygamy and I'm so honest, playing flawed cropping.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.05.20

MiDzuKi
Take it as you want, but cut the game into pieces is a mean pumping as much as possible number of money from the fans. Better a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush. And Rockstar just want pie in hand. May I be the meanest pirate, but litsuhu will not buy on principle. For major DLC, Ala the LS Episodes I am willing to give money. But to pay them for the opportunity to ride on the airship, it's overkill.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.05.20

_SlashuuR_
Note that this is only kollektsionki for consoles (!). Rockstar is not included in the DLC exclusive maps, missions and other worthwhile things. (Unlike sedately Assassin'and who manage to push a separate location for the money).
Suppose that the Secret, buying kollektsionku yourself for a brand new PS4, deprived of the opportunity to ride on Hotlife. His actions? That's right, he would be indignant that the sale was not the special editions.
What I'm saying? And the fact that at the moment the PC version all this nonsense does not apply.
Well, Yes, t-shirts/tattoo immediately reject this self-indulgence. As far as in-game content, I would still argue. The PC version will be released as usual after the console release, and various pre-orders of the owners of the most kosher of the platform no one else would. Action Rockstar? Cut the leaves on playkeno, they release a full version with all the exclusive content, since the initial period of sales has already done its job.
IMHO.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

-Rick Sk1mmer-
By the way,Yes,you're right.

F
FucQ 10.05.20

Something I can not understand. Said, they say, to all those who pre-order the game, as the bonus will go to the airship. This is a pre-order? Box poster for 299 rubles, or something else?

D
Diego3000 10.05.20

-Rick Sk1mmer-
And so it should be. Over the years, they have created a game infusing into it the millions of money, not just because and not because then to sit in one bread with water.
The game should justify the investment in money and labor of many people. The more money R* the better and more interesting will be the next part of the game which part of the money will go including on :)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

Diego3000
Oh Oh,the bread with water...do not exaggerate,they have the money Mama do not cry,there is already fat and is GTA 5 on the streets removed,and from Nehru to do caps with sew t-shirts.These dlc envious glance in the direction CoD and BF,they say why they can and we don't?

D
Diego3000 10.05.20

Tula potsik
I want to say R* snickering?

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

I'm just so angry that hunaif will get not even those who purchase the special edition, and kollektsionku!

And in multiplayer mode, players will get high Khamelion electric car.

But as they realize it? Here is the owner kollektsionki runs the electric car in the cartoon, and the usual gamer will simply not get in the car, if anything, or what?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

Diego3000
I clearly wrote that this envious glance in the direction of EA and Activision.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Wild Rider
What about MP in General did not yet know how it will be and what will be there.
Can control others they can, but only up to reentry, that is, to keep not be able.

N
N-sky 10.05.20

Shavoo
About 460 Edenic transport, a train ride 2.5 hours, this is another fake. Came user and made the stuffing, anywhere, this information has not been confirmed, including yesterday's preview of Russian publishers.

Tula potsik
I am a Baker and wanted to buy a license of the game when it came out on PC,but these dlc change of heart.
Oh, enough hypocrisy, Wat nothing to complain about, the price for the game within 1000R. As I understand it, here's the bulk of waiting for the announcement of the game on the PC, ie potential buyers of the PC version.

Download pirates where it would be free though, because if you buy a license that will torment bugurt at the thought of that many other khalyavnykh play with all plygamy and I'm so honest, playing flawed cropping.
And do not be DLC, envy is not tortured, that giving the game money, someone on the planet earth, plays a completely for free?

G
GTAman 10.05.20

Grand Theft Aero
GTAманъ in Poland, too, Jews wearing armbands made, what happens next can be read in the history books.
You always have awesome analogies. Ofigennie one another.

_SlashuuR_
But to pay them for the opportunity to ride on the airship, it's overkill.
But no one makes. You look, and self-made mod of that kind would make.

SteveP
I think the last student from the meals accumulate, but be sure to buy a license. And now it is open to question.
Schito?

G
Grand Theft Aero 10.05.20

Wild Rider ha, would be funny if they're like in the mafia 2, will, there, if anyone knows, in mission 8, where you guys going on the hot rod of the DLC, so if that hot rod is on the ground not moving for more than 30 seconds or if the player got too close, the hot rod explodes.
GTAманъ what is the difference, in Poland, and now we take it and getting worse.
Here's a better analogy: there was no DLC, someone released them, the players made, now all games on steam sawing. In my opinion it is with the mafia 2 started like the one before so didn't saw the game, maybe earlier.