3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20 07:30 pm

Add-ons (DLC) for GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Nanolaminate
1. Wait for GOTY or a Compleate Edition - buy all for the price of 1500 rubles.
2. Wait for exclusive content in Xbox Live and PS3 store sootvetstvenno.
3. Forget it and buy the budget version.
4. Forget it and buy Kollektsionku.
5. Just let it go.
160 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 10.05.20

Well, when some kind of regular part of our Letaasuka will be cut into large pieces, which you can only get a good game, then we'll talk. IMHO, R* are not stupid to adopt the ugly trends of game design. DLC in the form of small self-sufficient vistapanel to the game (like now) or Vice versa in the form of individual episodes (as in the case of Four) — it is a kosher move.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

MiDzuKi
No,envy is a Rockstar to EA and Activision,I do not envy those who, all downloads,that's their business.I download but if the game is love (saints row 3,left4dead2) I go to the store for full price(500 rubles) to buy to support the developers.

B
BeefierNebula 10.05.20

Not happy, of course, that the game will be like a-DLTS, I would like to all at once in the game was like it always did before... So buy a budget version, and then in a year or two as will the complete edition - take and to have all buns to try out and added trophies to balls.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

BeefierNebula
A year later, this komplit edition free with the PC version will release)

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Tula potsik
envy is a Rockstar to EA
envy decaying company that produces conveyor of the game?
if they zavadilova, it would also be a GTA every year out

it's EA, Rockstar should be jealous

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

Чемпион2008
It on their conveyor earns the same as Rockstar with his necardiogenny GTA.

I
InternetJustice 10.05.20

SteveP, well, seems there is a reason to spend more money.And PC users would just wait and get the full product for a normal price.

T
TommyAssassin 10.05.20

For example, I'll take the regular version on PS3. And then, after the release on PC, download the game with all the buns.

G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20

TommyAssassin
Right, you need the PC market to heat and soon no one will be ports, even curves to throw off the table boara =!

b
blackbirdXG 10.05.20

YOU like little children people? Are you for some dirizhablik, machine and some stuff is already cropped play ???
I'm sure R* don't agree, but that's not the end of the world......

b
blackbirdXG 10.05.20

Found a reason not to buy a license....

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Tula potsik
and what if jealous of Rocky? if they are the same games getting the same as EA with 10 games?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

Чемпион2008
I envy the fact that they spend so much time and effort on developing one game at a time as say cal of duty comes out every year, so it has and DLC sell.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Tula potsik
how do you know? maybe they like the game to do and they do not regret about spent forces?

if Rockstar wanted the belt, they would have made it, and they want a quality product, not a game, tipo Cala-duty

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.05.20

Чемпион2008
I judge by the fact that the once majestic, the company has rolled up sales of transportation in the GTA for a separate money not because it may not possible and if not if.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Tula potsik
well, I agree that it is bad
I just do not understand, at what here envy? this they could do, and not out of envy, and they just liked the idea

A
AlSar 10.05.20

I hope it will be like with L. A. Noire.
PC from full edition with all DLC.

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

Grand Theft Aero

ohlol.

I think this is from mafia 2 started like the one before so didn't saw the game, maybe earlier.

No, not with the mafia. Still I think with The Elder Scrolls Morrowind 2002 year, but there's really 2 huge addon came out(one less with the capital of Morrowind, the other a little more with the whole island of Solstheim to the North. all this was accompanied by a bunch of NPCs, quests...). Then he added a bunch of small additions, but they were free, sort of. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_III:_Morrowind

In oblivion 2006 too made 2 DLTS, only sold a little typeadded the tileset with new enemies or quest to get armor for horses. Only the subsequent fine was paid DLC, then I think that other developed stole this idea. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion

Well, in Skyrim at least instead of small DLC made one.

The series is quite popular, almost like GTA, only in a fantasy world with a big open world, perhaps because of it, and interested in the RPG genre. Cons invisible on the background of other advantages, like with GTA, so Paganese first about DLC in GTA 5, and then it will pass.

G
Grand Theft Aero 10.05.20

Wild Rider Raski expansion are not considered.
Ahem, on consoles first saw the game on DLC EA is Godfather, they just put the DLC, which was available in the PS 3 version(it came later), and of course was originally in the game, and not just was, but hidden, sellers of them stood in the corners and they were marked on the map, but when you buy climbs the window that you need to buy DLC.
Prior to this, EA has sold sets of clothes for sims, most likely from there and went to this concept, but they were not carved, that's what I meant.
What about Paganese the games from ZeniMax can their clothes to do quests and stuff-they spread SDK, and GTA this trick will not work-your clothes will not add, and until the instruments half a year will pass, and output from the PC version. But I think the console version is unnecessary to buy, because who knows, maybe they komplit Edison the PC release, better on PC to buy for gold box the toad smothers to pay, but the network wants to play.
P. S. Well, I have freeboot.

M
McEclipse 10.05.20

Grand Theft Aero
pribut well
but multiplayer will have to wait on a PC,=(((