3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20 07:30 pm

Add-ons (DLC) for GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Nanolaminate
1. Wait for GOTY or a Compleate Edition - buy all for the price of 1500 rubles.
2. Wait for exclusive content in Xbox Live and PS3 store sootvetstvenno.
3. Forget it and buy the budget version.
4. Forget it and buy Kollektsionku.
5. Just let it go.
160 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 10.05.20

We were deceived, disagree.

Well, preparing a ton of money on a ton of paid DLC.

Over are the days when you bought a game disc and play it in the final version, not in the stump.

Run San Andreas and nostalgic, approx.

Or wait for the PC version of GTA 5.

Never thought I would ever say this, but...

I was disappointed in Rockstar

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 10.05.20

Okay. By the time I can be a normal computer and GTA V Complete Edition... But why wait, I have the same pribut)

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 10.05.20

Nobody knows where to find the DLC from pre-order (blimp, hammer, hairstyles, cars)? For Xbox 360 FREEBOOT. All Yandex searched, nothing. If found, please drop in a PM the link?
PS. Yeah, I frickin ' pirate, but Komplit Edition just buy it.

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

FucQ
This hypocrisy. In the old days, when did not come out yet oblivion horse-cloths for 2 bucks and did not have the concept of DLC, thousands of players wanted to extend their experience in their favourite games. Yes, PC players have always had a huge modding Wednesday, when it was possible from blitzkrieg to make up galaxies, and in San Andreas to paint the center of Moscow and ride on it in the car, listening to Eminem and hands up. But really good content directly related to the game, it was ALWAYS rather small. Console players were completely deprived of such privileges. And it's been 5 years, for anybody not a secret that the DLC is just another boob, from which the publisher can suck money.
BUT !
First, not all companies are greedy, to sell the suits at 29 rubles to the incentive.
Second, ALL GAMES from Rocksta self-sufficient and rich in content. They are the COMPLETE.
Third, nobody forces the player to pay. It is purely his desire to get new impressions of the studied games.
And this new content in the DLC is usually pretty high quality. Do it for the same people.
And fourthly - all hits in a year or two goes the full edition with all the content.
In fact, for the PC players, nothing has changed.
Consolers just gave a little to pay for it.

Although I agree with you. Any person it is OBVIOUS that Rockstar have long made guns and cars for the next DLC and could insert them in game and free.
But is it them to blame ? And so they gave us a full game. And if someone is angry due to the fact that he's purple cock can't fight without buying DLC, that's his problem.

F
FucQ 10.05.20

BergoVic

That is your idea of a good sell for a fee a bunch of content that should be included in the game originally? Or do you think, in better times, than to have it all for the price you paid when purchasing the drive? I understand if this is a new story with new characters Ala EfLC - for it is not a pity to pay extra $ 50.

Look at least on tuning in GTA 5. Is he so good? The naked eye can see that he chopped off and not weak. Sure, DLC will appear, and nitrogen, hint which is not in the original game.

Where do you see the hypocrisy? I, for the eyes of the praise the game in one subject and vilify the other?

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

http://krsk.24au.ru/3195107
Come get ' em !

ps
When people pluck ! Limitu sell for 8-10 Grand.
Even on wigraine raised the price.
Despite the fact that kollektsionka in the fifth part of the drain.
In his Four safes I put the best of the game).
Bag sometimes yuzayu to be in the car a trifle to carry.
And here a stupid hat and a bag that seems even iPad does it not.

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

FucQ
To you personally no complaints, I know many of your posts.
I'm talking about the attitude of players to this concept.
Always wanted and now you hate him ? Nonsense.

ps
Again, in the game, and so a lot on your plate is inserted.
To be like the old woman of the tale here is not necessary.
Plus, maybe DLC for GTA will be heavy.
And don t-shirt 3-2машинки zolotistye.

F
FucQ 10.05.20

BergoVic

Do not know who it wanted to merge a bunch of money on small things for the game. You're the first person I see.

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

It's not the payments, but only about dopolnitelnyh impressions.
I got tired of playing the usual Weiss. I bought some Deluxe edition.
There were Mercedes and Toyota RAV4 in the yard, on the radio played songs that everyone knew.
Yes, it is now clear that this is just vomit solid.
But then it was fun and extended gaming experience.
DLC - just a new branch of modding. And not a dead end.

ps
On kickstarter and therefore collect millions,
Because people are WILLING to PAY FOR WHAT THEY WANT.
No one is forcing to do it with a gun to his temple.

s
sport404 10.05.20

BergoVic
And the only key through a network is activated or the game itself?

A
Anton Starskiy 10.05.20

RE: so this is your idea of a good sell for a fee a bunch of content that should be included in the game originally? Or do you think, in better times, than to have it all for the price you paid when purchasing the drive?
And who told You that they need to include in the game? Why did You decide that they do something required? Maybe they are still obliged to release the game on torrent?:
Theirs is a personal desire of what you want to do, and you decide to take or not to take. If you do not like something do not take it silently in GTA 4 pirates on the SS ride.

Just such kings as you already fed up with their obligation , we make a fool of, etc. you are forced not forced. And this is their way of earning this. That would be cool if they added in the game and scored on her dick and never issued DLS and patches. For it would have been better... well, you're just a strange man. Probably at the age of 12 years.

The most important thing that GTA 5 without any DLS evokes a feeling not that of a full game , and perepolneny.

G
GTAman 10.05.20

Some things did not reach release in the previous parts. Nothing new and scary had happened.

And DLC are not a bad thing, without them if the game remains full.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

personally I'm waiting for full edishen on PC, so not particularly rastraivaytes that the game will be in six months or a year
but it will be with all the DLS, patches, and cheaper than on a console

if we talk about DLS, it is possible that nitrogen and trains ( for example) they have not had time properly to. and in order not to delay the process of creating, selling later.

F
FucQ 10.05.20

Anton Sklyar

Not to get personal, my point of view can be expressed differently.
In the good old days began.

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

BergoVic

In the old days, when did not come out yet oblivion horse rugs 2 bucks and generally didn DLC

In this sense, the Gazebo was corrected, just look at Skyrim, where additions do not mind to pay the money, they're quality.
For example, the Dawnguard and especially Dragonborn the quality is not inferior to add-on to RDR zombies. But I'm starting to confuse these small DLC for multiplayer in RDR, and when he saw the content of GTA 5 added something in kollektsionku, and specials. edition not, so generally disappointed. So I agree with FucQ and while I'm toying with the pirates. Still, I'll wait for the full edishen.

Look at least on tuning in GTA 5. Is he so good? The naked eye can see that he chopped off and not weak. Sure, DLC will appear, and nitrogen, hint which is not in the original game.

Bad. I tuning not yet watched. I drum all those spoilers, wings, more just wanted to put nitrogen in sports cars. In GTA 4 there was him, in the ballad in a freeplay not drive with him, and even in 5-ke it is not. Uzhs.

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

Wild Rider
In this sense, the Gazebo was corrected, just look at Skyrim, where additions do not mind to pay the money, they're quality
The DLC was more initiative of Microsoft for pumping dough in Xboxlive.
Bisesa just agreed to participate in this dubious event.
Since then, they have less contact with the scammers and do gentlemen.

Tuning ? And so full of different machines and spare parts unique to them.
What was given to you as this nitrogen ? A car with a turbo and without it, fly.

About pirates I can not agree or support. What the hell ?
Rocsta, then make a sharp three-dimensional game with a gorgeous setting and larger world.
And then people begin to turn up their noses and boasting three missing bumpers. Kick.

G
Gera95 10.05.20

and while I'm toying with the pirates
Then comes out the truth of life. )
We only one eye to see.. and then immediately buy a license. ))
Now like as already and not have to buy, wait PC version full that download the view of one eye. D)

Then what is the argument trying to lead, why not Russian radio in the game. Yes, because a secondary market. Rockstar neither cold nor hot from buy here beggars the game or not.

Tuning ? And so full of different machines and spare parts unique to them.
When you have bought the game, it was the extended edition, with additional tuning some new cars for the characters, something else that was, can't remember. Please, buy the full version.. for 3.500. I thought.. decided what it will do without it. I bought a simple version for 2600р. )

d
dimka3991 10.05.20

Gera95
About tuning there is no word of fiction, a couple of tests, a new shotgun, gain special abilities and 2 cars, one of which is for online. Is it worth it to throw the price in almost half of the game on top? Vryatli. Picked up the regular edition on PS3, me and the airship will be enough)

G
Gera95 10.05.20

About tuning there is no word nebylo
I will not argue, because as it is not bought, there is nothing to confirm.. but even the picture was.

d
dimka3991 10.05.20

Gera95
In any case, nothing officially stated