3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryachiy Hot-Dog 10.05.20 07:30 pm

Add-ons (DLC) for GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Nanolaminate
1. Wait for GOTY or a Compleate Edition - buy all for the price of 1500 rubles.
2. Wait for exclusive content in Xbox Live and PS3 store sootvetstvenno.
3. Forget it and buy the budget version.
4. Forget it and buy Kollektsionku.
5. Just let it go.
160 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

Gera95
BergoVic

Spending money on the game, I hope that it will be a complete edition without any DLC, which then would not release. If I knew that after 5 key will have no DLC, then I would not be sorry and 3K for special edition. I would even kollektsionku buy(pre-order made, the money is there but at the last moment refused.)
No really, hell, only some GOTI edition take.

The DLC was more initiative of Microsoft for pumping dough in Xboxlive.

What's this? Rocky, too, are not saints, it is enough to recall the temporary exclusivity of the episodes on the box. And two big additions to the game TES is already a tradition, starting with the old school Morrowind.

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

I mean not story additions, and a bunch of different blankets for horses for 99 cents per box.
They began the rampant epidemic of stupid DLC and such, which just suck money.
Ready, pre-ordered, like..... that is the game you like, but still can not buy ?
Well then you're a pirate as [name], who is not wanted and is not ready, and just downloaded.
Not implying anything and not insult, just a fact.

Game:
a) beautiful
b) stable
C) interesting
All the rest have stupid excuses

F
FucQ 10.05.20

BergoVic

Nobody belittle the genius of the game (which is genius). Here we are talking only about the cut into dozens of small paid DLC.

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

BergoVic

Will you gun for 99 cents, nothing will change. I do not like. The fact that I'm a pirate - don't deny it, but for the good of the game willing to pay, but not overpay then.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Even so, I hope that the small DLS (3 guns-2 shirts-1 car will not). And it will be something big enough.

G
Gera95 10.05.20

The fact that I'm a pirate - don't deny it, but for the good of the game willing to pay, but not overpay then.
And in America and Europe, the stores were stormed to 12 nights.. and they do not care it, the DLS or DLS.
What then to complain about the game that they are a Western bias. Who feeds the dancing. )

N
NoobyNoob 10.05.20

Seemingly do not want - do not take it. But I, for one, to some extent, a perfectionist, and I'm a little hurt to play the incomplete version, even if it was missing a couple of guns and cars, which, I would may not even have used during the game. But not so a shame to waste even an extra thousand rubles. But there are people who have this sense are much stronger and they take everything that is possible, too, although I understand that it is not necessary, but nothing can do about it. And a lot of people. I'm sorry Rockstar cashing in on this, especially given the sales of the game. But there is still the multiplayer, which seems even more grandiose plans. If you really want even more money from the game, do so gently so that the players do not lose the opportunity. Valve this is a good example.

A
AlSar 10.05.20

Also I would like to speak on the topic.

On the one hand, the rights of BergoVic. I understand and respect his position.
Indeed, the developers officially complete the game, how not to rejoice?
If anyone has the right to take money for it, don't they?

But, of course, I'm significantly closer to the position FucQ.
If something is already done or will be done by developers
(it is about the little things, like weapons, items, tuning, vehicles),
the hypocrisy is not exactly to insert all at once in the game.

It is in any case not expansion pack'Oh, what was EFLC.
As we can see, along with the new scenes we were given
and weapons and vehicles, and new buildings with interiors.
Who now intend to sell.

Of course, I personally buy the largest available in the Russian edition for PC in the retail version,
as well as all the DLC for getting the game only that the developers made.
And for me not worth the issue price. The last game I bought was L. A. Noire in 2011.
Can afford to buy everything made by R*. But that's not it.
Just be unpleasant, I will be disappointed if things break.
As said by the previous speaker, I am a perfectionist and have no desire
to play an incomplete game, at least without fine detail.
Particular moment - forcing developers to use third-party devices.
I about applications for smartphones. I strongly believe that the game should be
only needed games platform, well, the Internet. But something else is already too much.

I can argue that without all this, the full game, but not for me.
For me fully then, and only then when it has all of the developer.
I hope that the PC will be about the same as with L. A. Noire.
Complete Edition on the way. Or at least with Mafia II. A separate disc with all DLC.

p
pavloalex 10.05.20

In the collector's edition had a lot of buns,which can activate the codes pre-order,and anyone aware of-these buns will be separate to buy after or not?

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 10.05.20

Who would have thought that they would make DLC free?)

F
Frost_47 10.05.20

Go
I mean?
Last time I played GTA5 on 19 October)) Today, che has launched a set of 3 patch and in the store and in my inventory I found 2 new weapons:
1) bottle
2) and a pistol of some kind
What is all this? There is still something new touching single player game?

P
PCGaMeR83Rus 10.05.20

Squeezing money from consoles to the bone)

Waiting komplit edishen on your PC.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Frost_47
http://gta.riotpixels.com/news/gta-online-beach-bum-pack-release-date-and-info/

s
spitfire 26 rus 10.05.20

Frost_47
this is the free DLC called Beach bum. Does this DLC in GTA5 and Gtonline. Another look in the garage, where you'll get 3 new cars.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 10.05.20

Frost_47
Well, it's free!

s
spitfire 26 rus 10.05.20

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday
New DLC for GTA 5 and GTA Online, which is calledThe Business Update, will appear next week, March 4.
Three new sports car: Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R.
A new plane Vestra.
Two new weapons: heavy pistol Heavy Pistol" and carbine special Special Carbine.
And new clothes, masks, hairstyles and tattoos.
http://vk.com/gta_expert

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday
New DLC free Business. Plane, 3 cars, clothes, mission)

It is not necessary in the theme of "GTA 5 on PC" dump everything, to discuss every aspect of the game has a separate theme. The message is transferred.

s
spitfire 26 rus 10.05.20

With the last update 1.11 fans found a whole list of files that tells what awaits us in the next DLC.

First is the long-awaited Bank Robbery in GTA Online.
GTA Online also may introduce the opportunity to become the owner of several properties.
In patch 1.12 it is also planned to add:
New car horns,
New gestures for the characters GTAOnline,
New color tire smoke,
Three new cars
And a few new missions for GTAOnline.

Fans, digging in the system files of the game, found some items belonging to the cars which will appear in one of the next DLC.
The names of the cars: 1. Zentorno; 2. Massacro; 3. Huntley.
video:

In the latest patch 1.11 for GTA 5, name when choosing a GPS point to the house was fixed for a particular name property, could it be that in the near future we can expect the possibility of buying several real estate listings?

B
BergoVic 10.05.20

spitfire 26 rus
Whistles and gestures for the 11th added, the property is sure to be, that's for sure.
Even better, many are already screaming that a limit of 10 cars annoying.
Grilled read that the game will return butcher jeep HUNTLEY Sport from GTA IV.
This is the type of the previous generation of the Range Rover'and, while new in part 5 as Baller goes.

C
CheburAshKa1111 10.05.20

Dude, do not tell me whether it is possible to find cars with DLS The Buseness Update in a single game? If you can, tell us how.
Pliz very necessary.