3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20 03:12 pm

wigs and Barany (Diablo 2)

1. You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows. Of course, there are folders which is interesting, but there is not enough. At all desire, I think, and so they will gather up first on Enigma. It's best just to remove the drop with hellforge.

2. You need to remove Barany and so on. After the 90th level the only way to gain experience is to fly Hella Barany, after the thousandth time it's very annoying. The easiest solution is to cut the experience from mobs in this place.

3. To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.

And I want to see these three points, I took not from scratch. Called a total of three or four dozen people, all of them left the server a month, plus minus. On the question of why he stopped playing - the answer is simple: I am getting my %charlevel% Sorka, tired Barany run or Decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..

I think everyone understands that wigs and masturbate Baal is fun only for 3.5 players.
216 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 12.05.20

shikata_ga_nai
Yes, everyone understands. Except for one thing. And it is fundamentally changing the business.

r
redoolf 12.05.20

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
We decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..
Yeah. Only then, if you implement point 1, it will not different way and simply no.

s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20

redoolf
Just need to increase drop small runes so that they fall out randomly at all locations and they were collected for further cooking in Cuba. Then back interest to sweep all the mobs \ chests \ levels.

Q
QLinkee 12.05.20

Maybe if we do 3, then clean up will have nothing.

C
Costez 12.05.20

shikata_ga_nai
Everything is ready. You can start playing.

m
minovalo 12.05.20

Natural selection.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

And it is better to add a couple of cities locations)))
And then a few more heroes to play was interesting! Still need to fit new smetacek that you are interested in looking for something that was not. By the way! I thought that the schedule would change, and that this was quite boring, 2017, and we are on the face of the 3 pixel watch. The mechanics slightly change, too trivial it all has become! But better go Cathay and D3 do not touch parkovogo! WIGS is the only way to fill the die server currency, is able to maintain at least some trade! If YOU are lazy can't swing the Sorka on the classics and carry at least 1-2 of the wig in a month! Get the hell out! =-)

f
firkax 12.05.20

support of the author about the wigs, it's crap which kills all the interest of newcomers, after learning about the alleged freestuff huge income, there are flying like moths to a flame with the same consequences

but khbr no need to clean, this location is unremarkable among the rest, just happened to be a little more convenient for leeching

iamviktor
to fill out a currency ...
I recommend to study somewhere in the thread the economy, and will tell you that the nominal full value of the money supply in circulation (full - no means no exchanges money with someone on the outside) does not affect almost anything

m
minovalo 12.05.20

Give barter and glass beads!

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

they all left the server after a month
They still would have gone...
firkax
I recommend to study where the thread economy
WHY!? You can in fact explore electricity!:With

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

One of you worthless demiurge - creators of Meanings.
All about Kutch and armor. The new act does not solve the problem 3, as it is obvious that there will be found a top place and will vipermovies as it is now baalrun and locomotives. As well as the new hero of interest not much to add. Just be IMBA new, stronger old like (or not), and everyone will download it. Kutch and armor. New Loki, new clothes, new skills. How can you so narrow minded?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

firkax
Money can not be eaten, and runes can be.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Well, there's no exchange of money with someone on the outside! But part of it enters runeword. Which is basically used as a normal stuff! If we turn off the flow of runes from the classics, what do we have? I don't want to look for Griffin a year or two or three. I want to spend 2 of the wig and buy it! But I understand that when I come then you ask me: How sir runes you have, Ali did not coin you illegal method? and refuse to sell Griffin? No one is forcing anyone to drive the wigs. Nobody obliges the newcomer led parks, there are just information about how to obtain runes with a guarantee 1/11 - everything! And Economics count) Is good advice. It's not even my problem! Illiteracy is not necessary to hide!

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

shikata_ga_nai
You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows.
New players will always remember the PG, because the majority of them there will only be a shako and Viper.:With
You need to remove Barany and so on.
Need to stop writing nonsense
To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.
These locations and so abound. I would write what you really want Jachi and Tyrael fell X times more often! Everyone would have immediately understood everything:)

J
Jay_xD 12.05.20

shikata_ga_nai
no wigs -> no runes -> currency -> no trade
no wigs -> more pvm -> more drop armor -> depreciation of armor
no wigs -> smaller gems -> crafting less
exchange the armor on armor will be very difficult
to use another currency? if only gems, which can't put more than 40 in a trade window -> more throw

if you cut experience on hbr, then fly back and have not 1000 times and more
is there a rocking chair in other areas? there are hcs, but if you ever swung on Persian classics pati s fathers, then he'll understand where it leads. fathers will fly themselves and cleaned hcs in solo while the rest of the players by mules in the city to stand ;D

locations to farm enough as it is, their more than 20

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
Just need to increase drop small runes so that they fall out randomly at all locations and they were collected for further cooking in Cuba
try a brew from a small runok such as Jah ;D

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

рbd_sm[TDPG]
Man, like a fish, always looking for where it is deeper. Work, where the pay is higher! Even there is a proverb, clever uphill will not go. . . Why would I want to swing in 1 act, if I can do it 100 times faster on ballanah.
Verdict! You have Diablo 2, you have the ultimate mechanics of the game and its gameplay. Everybody on NG, I found in it something for yourself! Everyone here is 20-25, so, don't decide for others how they should play! Want, lead wigs, want farmish mephala, I want Pete as someone who wants and . . . ., in other words the taste and color markers all different! There is no right! The game was invented by the developers, everything else is a flight tvorcheskoi thoughts player! Let's not have more to say about the wigs and Neariah) We're all in this together! Breathe life into our favorite game!
PS: forever_lala to dispossess and take away unlawfully acquired Enigma!!!!

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

PEACE to all! Friend!

Q
QLinkee 12.05.20

firkax wrote:
but khbr no need to clean, this location is unremarkable among the rest, just happened to be a little more convenient for leeching
Obviously, we need to make sure to stand behind a pillar and liceity was unsafe. Meteors there to throw, etc.

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

Meteors there to throw, etc.
QLinkee, I can't do anything, because it will be the inevitable repeat in some places, and his imagination seems lacking.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

iamviktor
Well, You experience sublime feelings, picking up all these messages))
I did not teach you how to play and what to do. Here even discuss modding, and not to lecture. And my answer, too, about the options for modding.