3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20 03:12 pm

wigs and Barany (Diablo 2)

1. You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows. Of course, there are folders which is interesting, but there is not enough. At all desire, I think, and so they will gather up first on Enigma. It's best just to remove the drop with hellforge.

2. You need to remove Barany and so on. After the 90th level the only way to gain experience is to fly Hella Barany, after the thousandth time it's very annoying. The easiest solution is to cut the experience from mobs in this place.

3. To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.

And I want to see these three points, I took not from scratch. Called a total of three or four dozen people, all of them left the server a month, plus minus. On the question of why he stopped playing - the answer is simple: I am getting my %charlevel% Sorka, tired Barany run or Decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..

I think everyone understands that wigs and masturbate Baal is fun only for 3.5 players.
216 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 12.05.20

No Firk! When I started playing it, I have a lot of runes used for shopping, specially took wigs to buy things. And if I did not drive, it would be Galenika)))

f
firkax 12.05.20

iamviktor
eto znachit ti obogashalsya za schet other, hvastat'sya tut nechem
kto-to na poisk [brandy craft] etih shmotok potratil kuchu time i on bi ego potratil independent ot togo, tebe skolko run upalo s wigs

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

firkax
Nothing is in proportion, just pericostal had to more wigs. And anyway, half-dead market free market price of something is bad characterizes the real situation. You can watch the deals on various price and on their basis to speculate on market price, but they do in such circumstances, little help something really need to buy or sell.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

firkax
support of the author about the wigs, it's crap which kills all the interest
>>PS Virk as sysop=killing pvp at the root, although tries to pvp you, br'; this rule is not childish, you know.
Val succeeded, and you all enough?
The beak on your wigs not razzevay(s)passed
And drop a mule find!

f
firkax 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Nothing is in proportion, just pericostal had to more wigs.
i ranshe oni mogli provesti bolshe wigs i kupit' coa za jah, a ne mogli provodit' i kupit' coa za sur

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

By the way, about wigs and zadrotstva. Wigs wildly zawrotny and queezy. But without the wigs the game will become more shirotama, not less, lol. Continuative, but completely logical.

Satatement is not what we want Diablo, isn't it?

r
redoolf 12.05.20

On the other hand, if you make zero segretamente, for example, in the limit allowing to rule HeroEditor-om its characters, is it interesting?

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Sluhay friend! The question still is) where did you get that wig cut? 1/11 drop runes is, that is, with 100 mules 9 GUL is normal. A deviation of 1-2 by + or - is not critical and does not mean a fixed drop with HF! another suspicious) that HF increased chance to drop runes Io (YO). One can see the admin likes Gufa and the REP basically)))

r
redoolf 12.05.20

iamviktor
where did you get that wig cut?
Was the theme of the Ad. from g_n, where the standard for the administration of formulations was about this announcement (although I think I saw the jammed threads with perturbations before, so maybe nerf before ad).
Then there was the theme about the Hell Forge drop, where the representative of the administration, but user said that everything has returned back.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

redoolf
Let me cast aside the stones, but Yes, there I was wondering, and I walked away when the admin scored on the resource.
As negative point I see an opportunity push of other players is not skill, and zadrotstvom. I understand that the zero option only seems to be zero, as nawrocka skill is too nerdy. Probably makes sense to consider as a weapon pressure is a stupid nerd stuff like pendley, balrama, the mefran, Stripping barns and rush 200фкр by Sorka chests kurast. Quality nerd stuff, like raids in WOW, it would be the only benefit.
The only adequate version of the farm on the Playground – participation in Masonic societies, but it has a disadvantage is the top content that is cannibalistic. It gives you income just from those doing stupid nerd stuff.
In such a structure of the gameplay there are two ways: either stupid nerd stuff for a long time, or be depressed other nerds. Wigs this moment certainly soften. Now you are competing with parkovogo in pariculate and cancel them, will compete with bodabodamen monster, foaming at the mouth and glass eyes running kuristu day and night. Is this what we want Diablo?

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

redoolf
Maybe not caught that time, but had about 7х7х7 (not enough, of course) BUT! I can say that drop in the medium GUL on 7 mules, I think whoever I talked to, all say that the way it is. Play just not so long ago on NG!

r
redoolf 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
For example, the zero option - it would be a completely different Diablo. No PVM at all, only PVP. All the same, to deprive the game of such an important element - not good.
The arguments about zadrotstva hard to argue. But then, on this basis, it turns out that the only way to do more affordable endgame content? There is no other option?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

redoolf
If we talk about large-scale modding, then there is a good options. I don't want to discuss them publicly here, but they obviously can not be.
Here I have argued relatively cheap solutions, which include prohibitions and cutting wigs, drop, Kacha.
Large-scale modding is an expensive solution.

All the pain about PVM is that PVM in Diablo is designed to pass, and after passing absolutely not playable, that is all. The direction of the large-scale modding is to do PVM replayability for dressed character.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
I don't understand, you are so parkovogo got!
Explain what is wrong with people that lead wigs? On mephala run 10000000 times it is not boring. Led wigs is boring!
How many forums did not read, everywhere UNJUSTIFIED WHINING, cut wigs, cut wigs, and why? What's the SALT? Bring at least 1 normal, iron argument in their favor!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

iamviktor
Where I got the wigs? I on the contrary protect them from inconsistent cutting. Go get some rest)

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
So is the other! You cry for joy when 1.5 GUL. And Firk from sadness))))

O
Obsessed 12.05.20

eto znachit ti obogashalsya za schet other, hvastat'sya tut nechem
iamviktor, did everything right.

The direction of the large-scale modding is to do PVM replayability for dressed character.
bd_sm[TDPG], it was time to do before, and not get rid of here cheerful folk. but it is in the past. a small clarification - I think that PVM actually do for replayability fascinated with straight arms => do more severe => dressing up in protective gear (Eni Sachs, shaft rulezz). plus, it is advisable to motivate such passionate about something, and our man Boas (ofc). indeed, it is not necessary here to discuss them publicly until he was at the helm - zero sense.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

PVM really make replayability for enthusiastic with straight arms => do more severe => dressing up in protective gear (Eni Sachs, shaft rulezz)
All this stuff is already available, but for some reason you don't want to play on HC, lol:S

S
SergeyS1988 12.05.20

Would be a 4/5 difficulty level which cannot b pass was just wearing ham or even Amu/soru with inficom, and so had to gather a party and go.

m
minovalo 12.05.20

So pati and going: DD, a pair of buffers. xD