3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 12.05.20 03:12 pm

wigs and Barany (Diablo 2)

1. You need to remove the wigs, seriously. For new players it is uninteresting, no one wants to spend days to fly Sorka and carry steam locomotives in 8 Windows. Of course, there are folders which is interesting, but there is not enough. At all desire, I think, and so they will gather up first on Enigma. It's best just to remove the drop with hellforge.

2. You need to remove Barany and so on. After the 90th level the only way to gain experience is to fly Hella Barany, after the thousandth time it's very annoying. The easiest solution is to cut the experience from mobs in this place.

3. To make all locations of the games were fun for leveling and knocking out of gear.

And I want to see these three points, I took not from scratch. Called a total of three or four dozen people, all of them left the server a month, plus minus. On the question of why he stopped playing - the answer is simple: I am getting my %charlevel% Sorka, tired Barany run or Decided to farm %runanim%, tried to hold the wig game just and then did I see..

I think everyone understands that wigs and masturbate Baal is fun only for 3.5 players.
216 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

passed
Chorus
Not Shaw used to carry, and silent in a rag:With

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

ZaKosil wrote:
Once you get at least 1 7x7 and then Noah how everything is unfair.To push and understand what is a sad old G****.and changed his mind.
That's why you need to do llrc 60 on the hammer, and immediately a dull wigs will disappear.
ZaKosil wrote:
what do people who inject 99 and put a top runeword?
It's simple to reduce the drop top item-runes, increase bun from pathivara and there will be those who inject 99 and top gear will wear and therefore will not leave the server, and those who tend to leave the server is still gone, though as they are not pleasure.

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

Obsessed
Well, to think it is still possible, perhaps that of the administration and the Firka like. Maybe that gash.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

NeDayu
That's why you need to do llrc 60 on the hammer, and immediately a dull wigs will disappear.
I too so thought earlier, BUT admin does not increase the drop, it's 100%. Consequently, this will kill the server nafig, trade will die. You are there on the classics play without runes, you POH, Yes Toko Saga those 2 I sold you, was born in KL, just for the reason that I there wigs dragged all the other soji you bought up there for the same reason. Change this and you will affect, OFC:)
Well, to think it is still possible, perhaps that of the administration and the Firka like.
It is possible, but I would advise you to make suggestions that will not affect the current gameplay. I last year cheto writing about a pvp ladder on the forum and regular tournaments. As you can see it was all done, nevertheless, they are sponsoring idin of the organizers only, prizes from administatsii not draw.

U
Uncle Fred 12.05.20

Vite have to leave.

N
NeDayu 12.05.20

Rivnyanyn
So a drop and don't need to improve! On the contrary, it should be reduced! But what are the buns for pachipara it would be useful to gash, well lomosov on Hel put and mules will not keep, will be with real players to farm.

R
Resu 12.05.20

NeDayu
careful what you wish for, the administrator may reduce, then you will 7x7 to carry for the sake of the spirit

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

So a drop and don't need to improve! On the contrary, it should be reduced!
Would wait to save what so not:With
Go on and continue chatting spas your Okmom!:)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Resu
for the sake of spirit, I would have dragged

Q
QLinkee 12.05.20

All the whining because of the runes. They just need to remove from the game. No one will ask to raise the drop runes, if runes will not *rollsafe.png*.

O
Omgstyle 12.05.20

wigs неза4ем to remove. you can simply reduce the advantage of pericoloso.
for example: 24 4аса wigs falls rounded - ber. to do so 4тоб in the farm areas 85лвл 24 4аса fell at least sur. that is 2 times less.
from the avid pericoloso will remain an advantage. the others stop whining. IMHO

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.05.20

Omgstyle
stop, I'm sorry to whine?
nyt — chief the buzz of losers
the opium of the people

f
firkax 12.05.20

Omgstyle
chto bi snizit preimushestvo parikovodov, nado im drop i porezat', a ne komu-to tam podnimat'
i sdelali chto uje, nedostatochno silno no po-moemu

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

My friends, enough to touch parkovogo! This is the same kachestvo as Merani, Barany, indirani, petrany, it's all the same! Just someone fingering with the right hand, and someone left! That makes all the difference! Let's live together! We carry a ked, you carry clothes, everyone is happy.

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Most importantly, all that remained at the level of the debate, because it means that the server lives! And coming over here a lot of people will not, because fans of Diablo is getting old, and the youth plays in Доту2, CS-GO, Lol and other games. I will dotco ride 5K MMR =-) but that's another story!

[
[_JENKA_] 12.05.20

as usual the issue which is much spoken about.
I think Nada drop mules to cut the current to for example to 50 LVL HF drop was less than 2 times. it will soothe pricedr*Cheraw, but will leave them a chance to drive them. but honestly I don't understand why? it's not fun to do...and drop aytemov increase is impossible, but I will not be able vitsan for the pool to sell)
Baal wounds sense to remove not see. but to be more expansive, if there is all party in the same loc - see. this will encourage others not*enable one with the mules, and to go along to farm party with nubo necro that does not cast hell, with the wind tune, which is always in the back and let breezes past.. etc.))

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

[_JENKA_]
Already cut the drop and th good it was?
If you cut again, there will be a couple avid parkovogo, Yes Toko they are unlikely to carry in order to buy you have something. Treyd die to hell, it is necessary to you?:With

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

[_JENKA_]
It is necessary to cut drop mefor*checks covdr in cerami, baldra in cerami and WHINERS! You are like people who chat shit on those who have something that is not you. So as you write that Chick sucks for the car, the son of rich parents and stuff, justifying their unwillingness to work and get the result.
I repeat! It's not boring, it's the kind of gameplay! The same as any of concern*d ran in order to find the state-rags.
Enough already WHINING about wigs, Let's come up with a more interesting topic for discussion!
I'm not angry, I'm confused, why are you so evil!!!
Peace to all, friends!

i
iamviktor 12.05.20

Rivnyanyn
They don't understand it!
Firk you will now read under the bit about the economy, will use it on Diablo.
Sluhay, say like our old friend: Guys - let's be friends!

R
Rivnyanyn 12.05.20

So as you write that Chick sucks for the car, the son of rich parents and stuff, justifying their unwillingness to work and get the result.
To the point!