3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20 07:09 pm

Impressions from the full game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Impressions from the full game
186 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20

I'm only up to Chapter 9 came, but clearly, it is the main contender for game of the year.

M
MrWake 12.05.20

Sorry for the question off topic what language in Russia the game came out?

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 12.05.20

In English.

The game is quite good, for a couple of nights at the time

M
MrWake 12.05.20

as always..... :(

L
Legion 12.05.20

The game was one big positive to the game at first reacted with skepticism, but then...
The plot is simply magnificent, the ending is amazing, and the phrase spoken Gabriela in the end, epic!
The gameplay is also good, seem to mind, and many things are mixed, but it is quite interesting, + constant mystery as dilute scuffle, constantly changing locations are also pleasing to the eye. The graphics are beautiful, rain, snow, mud Mmmmm.... Generally wait for the Sequel, I would want that action continued from where and over *_*

Mark GZ
Already appeared PROMT, but the weekend promised human translation.

S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20

I fully agree with Legionом. What happens after the credits just removal of the brain. h_h

D
DzanaiTo 12.05.20

Slightly razocherovalsya if you honestly expected the game a little more.
I won't say that the game is shit, etc destvitelno good game but something is not catchy.

m
mr_deck 12.05.20

Unfortunately I can not evaluate the project fully, but still about four hours I managed to play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and what I will tell you, the project is really quite interesting and worth what it is to spend a couple of nights, I can honestly say that if not for the arrival of the girl my friend I would have the same number of hours spent at the console my friend, the plot of the project is interesting of course, but the story dialogue sometimes carries cheap pathos, as from a prostitute in Motel cheap perfume, graphic component of the project is quite at a high level, the picture looks great on a 32 TV, in General impressions of the project only the positive... .

.....LaZy...... 12.05.20

Was only up to 3 chapters,but while the game absolutely does not disappoint. Beautiful graphics (which is beautiful,especially like the focus on the little things,in the forest birds flit,then the petals and so on; and at the same time nemenee tech ),the gameplay is also good,a variety of puzzles,pumping,zrelishnye techniques,magic,all over the place....what it reminded the old-school slashers like the old devil may cry or onimusha 3.This may be associated with a certain slowness of the game...I think you will agree with me,there's no such rush actions as in god of war(for example),and the gameplay is smooth and Rosmarin.But this slowness is quite large and not everyone will like it and get bored. About the plot I will not say anything because at Chapter 3 too early to judge) I personally really liked the game music and all the sound component.This is one of the strengths of the draft in my opinion. And this atmosphere,all of these beings,forming a rather original combination(goblins,spiders coexist with werewolves, etc...), the scenery and locations design.... In General, one of the highest quality slashers of recent years and a great sequel(or reincarnation?) series.

S
Sipogka 12.05.20

The graphics are just super, would be more TV at least 32 inch would be a fairy tale. Where there is Fable 2 to it; the gameplay and the dialogues are quite normal, you don't need 30 minutes to cut and 30 minutes to listen to the dialogue, everything in moderation and therefore not boring.

S
SunnyTheMan 12.05.20

Cool igrulya. But.. Action once smeared, chamber and all weapons is not enough.. 7.5 pull.

t
tabak96 12.05.20

excellent likeness of the god of war

l
lomonosov777 12.05.20

Passed 7 chapters. The game is excellent. Similar to DMC in terms of gameplay. Pleased with the first boss in the lake, just remember shadow of the colossus. I hope that the next game will not slow down the pace.
A little scary story, but I hope that it will at first (Konami, after all).

E
Eczio 12.05.20

super game!When she was lying on my shelf, I didn't want to play it, but when I turned it up and began to play, she's my PPV sucked, way to go.

H
HyperXStream 12.05.20

Please help what need to press to take a Troll bomb? I press RT, grab him, but he escapes and all that press you want?

T
Tuliackbaev 12.05.20

Need to grab him, you will see a circle that is not moving and the range which is narrowed, when narrowing the circle is not inside the tapered press any button, well, or what will show, then pick up a grenade and he will automatically throw it where necessary.

H
HyperXStream 12.05.20

So, I finally passed the game, one word - super. The graphics are excellent, stylish, colorful, detail on high, no copy-paste levels, all unique and varied, the sound in the game too, no complaints, a plot of the height of a very interesting, long story, and the ending is very surprising, and if it is a full-fledged sequel in real time - it will be something. The gameplay is well designed, very dynamic and entertaining, a great combo. Also the game has many different enemies and each one a detailed description, a brief history of the appearance, the fun is done. And I love the game quite a lot of bosses, of minibosses, and each has its own tactics, its gradual destruction, not like in God of War. But of course there are in the game and not very pleasant moments, for example some puzzles. Most of the puzzles are solved quickly on their own, but the game was found and a couple that were podesheveli, and had to resort to using videopokergame on YouTube. For example a puzzle game with balls and sticks that need to turn. I do not imagine how it is possible to pass your mind, no matter how I tried, he nifiga not understand. There are some places stupid level design, but in General it does not matter, and does not spoil the overall impression. This game is super, and compare it directly with God of War silly, it's a different game, with all of its just genre requires to be games similar to each other. My rating: 9.0.

PS check out the final video where you can see the city graphics are nearly level demo Samaritan, this is a cut-scene in the game engine, not CG-movie. So that's something.

B
Black Label Society 12.05.20

the game don't even know it's probably the best adventure game to ever come out of these konzola

a couple that was podesheveli, and had to resort to using videopokergame on YouTube.
weak))

A
Amans 12.05.20

The game is great, I never thought that the console is capable of such a picture. Bravo, Konami))

P
Pandora-Rise 12.05.20

Insanely good game..........