3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20 07:09 pm

Impressions from the full game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Impressions from the full game
186 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovadjo 12.05.20

Troy.
You play on the keyboard and you will understand what the clave is sometimes easier than a joystick, I've tried both, but I'm playing right now on the keyboard, just the beginning on why the keyboard is the joystick plug and wonder if the keyboard keys are conveniently located and there is no difficulty in the management.

X
Xelabit 12.05.20

Indeed - a very good game. Only in the second Chapter, and played all night, that is, the duration will be serious, given that their 14. At the expense of graphics 2007 would argue, for the tenth year she is a very decent, sharp textures, everything is beautiful, the style on top. Really like how decorated the map, bestiary, painted combo, the briefing to parts of the chapters ...in short everything with a soul, beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. To static the camera is not used of course, on top - sometimes strained, a bit of tinkering, I realised that there is a raisin - some camera angles are very good, now take it already for granted. Boevka very delivers - not that much to say varied, but not overloaded...if one word - tasty. Cool theme with the ride different beasts - diversion. In General, while love, even Splintera will throw perhaps, yet don't pass. With Darksiders 1,2 really looks like, but static camera, and of freedom of action here this is not. About the management - definitely need to play with a gamepad, started on the keyboard - for me it was hard in the beginning, the buttons confused sometimes, so later 4 more buttons will be added - generally difficult to imagine, given that the average level periodically is quite difficult with a gamepad.....x360ce - in help, all very easy and simple to configure.

T
The American Eagle 12.05.20

Damnash
what's the problem was with ДМС3? here's an example I really have no idea how I will perform all those combos are done on the keyboard passing ДМС3, try to repeat them to Joss... but MB worth a try. Merged with the steam demo version of Castlevania, like, that's just a problem with aiming at the target, in the same LCA 3,4, for example clamped blank targetid goal here, as I understand it no? Yet confused in the keys, although in the same LCA 3,4 never lost, to build their castle in a little more.

K
KaIN 12.05.20

The game is excellent , the animation is not always the most successful (characteristic of Konami) , the PC is quite fine to play 3 rd level of complexity does not cause problems , went to the fortress of the vampires for 5-6 hours (went into vamp lands of the crow and village) , shit darksayders and near this game was not lying , still one of the best slashers , though, is what to play after the poor lost planethow , bishokov , saints of Robow and shit ...

Not everyone is fit this game will be a lot of fucked???s who will yell about the controls on PC , but simply lowskill , of course to Joss to play will be comfortable . The game was released in anticipation СLS2 , but it costs even more than she asked for , about the graphics, 2010\console , so it's not bad , remember how ported дмк3 .

If you're a fan of slashers , you have to at least try it .

And Yes , the bosses are cool .

W
Warezhunter_ 12.05.20

I had to take the switch from the Xbox360 which can customize buttons with pada on the keyboard and the mouse so it is in the game the mouse works, the buttons of the blow from th X -, Y -, did on the mouse (left and right buttons) and the right stick of the pad, too, on the last boss seems easy.:-D

k
kostykD 12.05.20

The game is great! The graphics, the scenery, the atmosphere, the gameplay - all level! Just a great slasher!

D
Damnash 12.05.20

The American Eagle
The problem was because it was my first game with such a non-standard control, so she hit me probably for life in memory. And Yes DMC 3 without the first patch really brutal was.
By the way a question to all, here's how you scattered all the actions in the game on the keys, then forgive it is necessary or mechanics for the game to completely change, or certainly none to port. And Yes, it's already got the whining about control, the feeling that you never seen games with more curves,but they are there believe me.

d
dmStarscream 12.05.20

Do not understand why everyone is so admire THIS. Game is wretched even by the standards of 2010. Such narrow locations I have in any game not seen, there is strictly one right way - a narrow path, it is a pair of rather short branches at the end of which usually are lechilki. Maybe it's a homage to the old parts-platformers or something I don't understand? The enemies are dull, the fighting (and all the gameplay, in General) vtorygina, the plot may be interesting, but his delivery - no - who's Gabrielle, why did he go to the marshes, that of a horse, why is he the village from the werewolves saved - nothing is clear. About control generally keep quiet - my joystick the game is not seen, though thankfully you can reconfigure. Perhaps, of course, the game will reveal itself on - but, me, personally, after the first few levels, does not pull to run on these narrow levels-rails. Everything he liked - the narrator and main menu, very stylish.

t
theme11471 12.05.20

dmStarscream

Such narrow locations I have in any game not seen

I guess this year started to play.

there is strictly one way

Let me guess - you're the slasher was waiting for Skyrim.

worth the wait (and the whole gameplay, in General) storychina

Show me a game where it is not secondary. Again, you are waiting for some strange revelations from the slasher.

K
KaIN 12.05.20

Anyway guys , this is not a discussion of games, etc., and the impressions , hardly those who want to buy the game and go here to see what impressions people have from playing KLS , enjoy the beginning of your disputes , etc., it is better to leave a post about your experience , and those who in your opinion is fucked???n \ wrong \ - you can kill =)
( for example dmStarscream (better not read the italics(there is evil) ) : dnin which does not know that storytelling is not only videos\cutscene and and owner\notes\the briefing , which describes the character's and that's it no registration RPG to be nonlinear . In addition , from his post it is clear that total travel distance anything 100% this mood??by selecting easy level of difficulty , not learning to read trying to beat the game , which is so strained that he went likely to rage here . Even noting that the game does not see the joystick (99% counterfeit Chinese crap), although xpadder and 360ce solve any problems . This man is accused of fighting and enemies , going to the horse and swamps XD , probably seeing Varga and werewolves , use of the suit JJJ LLL KLL KJJ . And Yes , everything is perfectly explained , why did he save the village and why he's going somewhere . The user under the name dmStarscream the real TP in the men's appearance , providing about cons of the game ..)

in General , this theme is designed for those who want to share the experience or to learn experience from others and we neznaem to unleash something else .
XDDDDDD

t
theme11471 12.05.20

Kaip

now guys , this is not a discussion of games, etc., and the impressions , hardly those who want to buy the game and go here to see what impressions people have from playing KLS , enjoy the beginning of your disputes, etc

I do not argue, and emphasize that the game is a slasher. Large spaces and novelty to expect from her stupid, and everyone who comes into this topic just to understand what you're dealing with and adjust your expectations accordingly. The game is beautiful and high quality slasher, more from it do not wait.

K
KaIN 12.05.20

should turn out too thick , apparently , so thick that even subtly (((

M
MadnessBrains 12.05.20

nothing better has not yet played... and this is the only game where I read everything, and where such a variety of enemies...

T
Tesador 12.05.20

The plot is good, the gameplay I also liked. But as a fan of old console parts, wanted more freedom of research.

D
DarthMIX 12.05.20

Just one question, maybe very stupid, I just started playing and would like to clarify the camera in the game can not be controlled, as I understand it, right?

s
sandreichik 12.05.20

DarthMIX

You got that right.

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

The incentive lies Ultimate Edition (RU+CIS)...I understand that Russian language is in the game?

v
vovadjo 12.05.20

Just completed the game, and say this is the 1st game with such a swirling blissfully storyline, really looking forward to part 2 and hope locations in NY will be more spacious).

pavloalex
Yes, there is.

W
Wauster 12.05.20

theme11471
Let me guess - you're the slasher was waiting for Skyrim.
And why not. In the old castlo was metrogyl style, including 3D on the PS 2. Could at least introduce at least some element of research as before. And then just Move of the currents a to point B along a straight path

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

vovadjo
....the keyboard and mouse to play comfortably?