3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20 07:09 pm

Impressions from the full game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Impressions from the full game
186 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 12.05.20

Black Label Society

weak))

Don't like to wash my brain and to suffer for hours until you find out if times, after the 5th it does not work, then look how to solve.

J
Jayce Blueberry 12.05.20

Smartly written script, and very cool choreographed video - here are the features of games Kojima! And all of that is here. I do not have long admired the stories and narrative in games, the last time was probably in the CX, but castle is different, it's epic. The way Gabriel is really huge. In all the time that I spent in this game, could be toys two or three others. Initially doubts whether developed to maintain the suspense throughout the entire duration and show an awesome video with the same frequency as in the first third. And now, after the game, I understand that she never lost a race and is given a duration. It is amazing. The quality of history and narrative no other game compares to Castley, I think. It would seem that everything is perfect, and I want to slap the top ten, but the gameplay, unlike the story, sometimes limping and would be even worse if not for the impressive design of locations, which made stop and just watch the neighborhood. Very cool game. 9/10.

f
flysmoke 12.05.20

The game is good for quite so right! The only not always the first time to understand you where to go...

52525 12.05.20

don't know where to download her DLC for the Xbox 360 and this game and the ending did not understand where he's a vampire and all that

W
Warezhunter_ 12.05.20

What are your impressions of the game on PC? My opinion: so far so good, but the keyboard control is not ice. Given the fact that the game is quite complex, with a keyboard to play is not an option.

w
wolf1022 12.05.20

Has anybody managed to perform a QTE on the keyboard with the first Titan, at the end of the second Chapter?

-
-FossA- 12.05.20

How to get titanium !!! at the end of the second Chapter ?

s
sport19 12.05.20

-FossA-
Wait for the time when he a stone at you throw will continue anyway.

o
ovnd 12.05.20

For those who have trouble with Titan - I, too, stuck with it, but 10 attempts was able to throw a rock. Once you grab a block, immediately press quickly and alternately SDWA. Then when I fell with him, was already the third time to throw. Warning - this trick you'll meet during the game.

a
andreyhits 12.05.20

Guys and DLS as I understand it will open the current after the passage of the main plot.

t
theme11471 12.05.20

Play it on PC. The game is great, just great (if nastroit for themselves and not have a hand growing out of the deep anal), the impressions are strictly positive. I really like it.

V
Virgill 12.05.20

The game class, but I have the same problem, the character does all the action late in the game is not slow,for example I hit a jump, and he swings the whip was still 6 seconds and then jump, hit the block, and he's still jumping and after 10 seconds places the unit. There is some solution to this problem?

W
WeLoveEpicGames 12.05.20

Virgill
Graphics make it smaller..

V
Virgill 12.05.20

Yes, I had to disable shadows and all became apprx. Thanks for the advice.

W
Warezhunter_ 12.05.20

Office of the keyboard and mouse are completely dead. That's my mouse does not even get set up, the rotation of the camera it does not work. Without the controller there will have to namuchalsya capital, especially the last boss to bring down, even on the easiest level. I have a gamepad that has a bit of experience, it is necessary precisely it will aim for some fraction of second, if you fail once, you have to beat it again. But the last boss is very hellish level where you have to have a fast response jumping on the platforms I have with a controller that does not always work. I can't even imagine how this can be done from the keyboard without a mouse, since the camera should be rotated very quickly and at the same time pressing the jump direction and the jump.

t
theme11471 12.05.20

Warezhunter_

What you have to its mouse trailer?! Well, for example:

Arrows - run
E - blow
W - kick around the circumference
R - throw dagger
F - action
Q - block/rolling
Space - jump

All the buttons are close, everything is convenient, no problems. That there is dead?

D
Demet_94 12.05.20

Stuck on the boss at the glacier in Chapter 1, control of kapets! Customized graphics on low, but the character still lives his life, I hope more will consider it and will release a patch of some at least, and then play all interest is lost.

M
Morrigi 12.05.20

No game,nothing even downloaded! The optimization is normal,but management.....joystick my nivkakuyu not see(230 UAH to the wind),the camera is generally uncomfortable,a couple of times pressed the button and he hits it 8 times

P. S 4 out of 10!!!

T
Thor324 12.05.20

Morrigi[Correct meaning]
You need to buy a normal joy, but not shit, the game is great.
Religion does not allows you to buy joy for 200 UAH which palitsya like joy from a box or what?

R
Ray_McCole 12.05.20

Warezhunter_
Let me tell you a secret - in the game there is no rotation of the camera.

Good optimization, great game.

Anyone who is angry, to a future Council - in slasher with only a gamepad to play, and if you do not see - xpadder help.. Although in dmc I on the keyboard with the mouse it easier, oddly enough.