3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker.FEAR 12.05.20 07:09 pm

Impressions from the full game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Impressions from the full game
186 Comments
Sort by:
s
sandreichik 12.05.20

What most pleases me in the PC version, so this is an optimization. Especially compared to other masterpieces of porting (Dark Souls, Mortal Kombat). By the way, I also have a cheap gamepad, but using the x360ce program begins to mow Xbox-sovsky is supported by nearly all games. Only to have to turn it off.
And about the game itself... well This is my favorite dark-medieval fantasy is my favorite genre - action-adventure game, this is my favorite Castlevania (albeit not like before). So my comments will be too subjective.

D
D.Artist 12.05.20

In fact, the optimization does not have to surprise, because
in visual terms the game of 2007 pull, nevertheless stylish.
Set up the office, very comfortable WASD - movement, Numpad
boy. Yet like everything, but still Darksiders slasher like me
more impressed, Castlevania still not up =/

s
sdafdgfh 12.05.20

For me, the game of this generation and one of the most popular on par with Resident evil 4 ,Silent Hill2 , Devil may cry 3 and MGS 2.
sandreichik
Anyone .For me, LS is more than Castlevania SofN.Direct the first part in HD.

s
simpson747 12.05.20

Play a little, pleased with the calmness and nice graphics. Play geypade, management is adequate. Frustrating camera that doesn't always pointing where you need to go and bosses. Always hated this crap platformers - bosses, to whom we must look for a different approach. The level is passed, show the beautiful video and let us entertain on. What about the drive is silent, has accepted that the normal full games most probably will never be.

V
Viss 12.05.20

This game is designed special for owners of the joystick. Because the emphasis on the keyboard will be walking in all directions. If the game does not see the joystick only x360ce help. ATP sandreichik for the advice.

s
sandreichik 12.05.20

D. Artist
In fact, the optimization does not have to surprise, because
in visual terms the game of 2007 pull
Totally agree, but for some reason, developers often forget about it. During the port of Mortal Kombat in General, I want someone to tear off his hands.

sdafdgfh
For me, LS is more than Castlevania SofN.
Also agree. In Symphony of the Night is missing the most important thing - the WHIP:) But, as I said, fans of the series strongly disliked Lords of Shadow.

Viss
ATP sandreichik for the advice.
Glad if someone helped.

b
bodibilder 12.05.20

sandreichik
So what's up with the port of Mortal Kombat?Slow motion and strikes?If Yes,then buy a more powerful computer,but if not,don't know what there is not.......we can tell?

C
Ce11dweller 12.05.20

PPC in General the port is terrible bought the incentive ,today is the start slows down terribly,twisted everything on min settings 23 fps all I've gotten from this port,very disappointed
PS you know of course that the laptop is weak ,but not to the extent the same

s
sandreichik 12.05.20

bodibilder
I have the MK gives an average of 40 FPS, every other game that is more than enough. But not Mortal Kombat, it needs at least 60FPS, otherwise the brakes. Why not do as in all normal games, really do not understand.
And again. If the exit port of the game two years ago you have to buy a more powerful computer, so this is poor optimization.

s
sandreichik 12.05.20

Ce11dweller
Judging from the configuration in your profile, you have a laptop is not so weak for this game. My computer is weaker in all ways, but I play almost on the highest setting.

T
Thor324 12.05.20

Ce11dweller
Rather, the point is in the none, the laptops have this problem.

M
Mike02 12.05.20

game direct classic of the genre!finally on PC stuck a normal slasher,and DMC rather tired and after the third part was to turn into a CORNER...

V
Viss 12.05.20

Mike02
Play darksayders, they ka KrAZ same year, just a war for the PC was released, and this relatively Neganov ported and translated.

v
vova kuzkin 12.05.20

Stuck on Titan and more something to play,why they pop these bosses the size of a skyscraper where you need to kill a day doing a bunch of different actions on the keyboard do not know how this is possible. I agree completely with simpson 747 about bosses, it's just the time,they spoil all impression of the game. And almost every game this crap is a joy for nerds.

M
Mike02 12.05.20

Viss
played and passed completely.They way something like well, still Castlevania more hooked!Although dark is good and the second even very.

T
Troy. 12.05.20

Vova Kuzkin
You just have to play slashers on your controller, and not break my fingers on the keyboard.

D
Damnash 12.05.20

Vova Kuzkin
Stuck on Titan and more something to play,why they pop these bosses the size of a skyscraper where you need to kill a day doing a bunch of different actions on the keyboard do not know how this is possible. I agree completely with simpson 747 about bosses, it's just the time,they spoil all impression of the game. And almost every game this crap is a joy for nerds.
Lol into?
Titan is killed, for 3-4 minutes and then most of the time you climb it, of course I don't know if I was a mega nerd, whether you are gifted like this. And Yes tell me you would be very pleased if you beat 500 enemies in one blow the entire level, and then kill the boss the same way? I'd throw up the monotony and you?
Viss
Darksayders worse, although this is only my subjective opinion, the only thing he is better in control on a PC and then if you have a joystick, then Castelvania immediately goes forward.

D
Damnash 12.05.20

Troy.
YES, there is the clave rules if you reached titanium then the idea should be used to it.

T
Troy. 12.05.20

Damnash
I don't even know. Life of my computers have had gamepads, with the first( on the first day he was brought, I brought to him and joystick), and our days. I had never experienced problems with slashers, fighting, platforms, and many others. I just can't understand people who try to play games which are clearly not adapting to the keyboard and mouse. Why experience some discomfort, if for your sake there are devices that make life easier ? WHY !?1717171?!?!?

D
Damnash 12.05.20

Troy.
Don't know me Claudia is convenient to Castelvania to play, there is a problem in that other something management will not do on a PC. I remember the office in DMC 3, that's where the brain was, though it Claudia went all the habit depends,I personally went castelvania with Claudia, and no difficulties were experienced, but the Titan had to get used, but on the crow witch, is also not much control, but other than that there is always easy to pass, now playing at the difficulty level of paladin so the hand on the keyboard like a glove. I wonder why the MK is not screaming management sucks, there too it is far not sugar.