3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 12.10.19 02:37 pm

The problem with the launch (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Black screen when starting the game, who else right ?
117 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baklazavr 12.10.19

arhont7
to buy a new video card or put the resolution of 640x480 in the file Documents\My Games\SouthPark - The Fractured but Whole\state.cfg attribute to read only, a couple of three frames added)

R
Rainystorm 12.10.19

Set the compatibility with Windows 7 + from admin, I have start so

D
Dex_Vicious 12.10.19

Rainystorm
how to check compatibility?

R
Rainystorm 12.10.19

Dex_Vicious
Right mouse on the shortcut, properties/ tab there will be compatible

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

Found a solution with a black screen, in the file Documents\My Games\SouthPark - The Fractured but Whole\state.cfg to register as on the screen

P
PlAyGrAuNd 12.10.19

Baklazavr
Did the game start in about 2 minutes, you receive a warning about the epilepsy and everything, I press inter and all, again black screen, PC starts harshly blunt, the game is not minimized to switch to another window,it is necessary to wait 5 minutes, as even now have icons with the characters and the letters under them, but all in 2 FPS and again black screen.

B
Baklazavr 12.10.19

PlAyGrAuNd
iron is too weak

E
Expic16v 12.10.19

I have a problem with rolling the beta drivers.AMD

M
Maik228 12.10.19

Damn, people after pressing Enter a black screen, plays music (Alt/Tab + Enter does not help, run as administrator, compatibility set, wood updated) does not know what to do

m
mr.woo 12.10.19

same thing, tried all the suggested methods, none helped...(((the whole joke is that when you first install the game normally started, and already when re-entering already here this hat with a black screen...( a common problem in daring...

P
PlAyGrAuNd 12.10.19

Baklazavr
For this game...
Windows 8.1x64 CPU: Intel Core i5-5200, 2.2 Ghz Graphics: AMD Radeon R5-M330 8 GB operatives, at least the menu should start

B
Baklazavr 12.10.19

PlAyGrAuNd
of course

L
L nya Sheremet 2202 12.10.19

The game run only when the set it first, right now, some time later, nothing...
On behalf of the administrator and to the menus never came, and everything to do XS can patch have to wait the game just came out so raw still

V
Vovan 12.10.19

If a black screen appears after the splash screen(logo of developers, etc.) and the inscription hit enter(when I press = black screen), then this is the enter you need to click before the appearance of the inscriptions. At the very same bug, although the computer is not shit. Generally optimize he is still, in principle, because the developers ubisoft, it is not surprising.

1zhenya1 12.10.19

I also have this problem.simple start the game when you see a black screen after pressing enter to close the game and repeat 10 races then restart the PC and the game starts normal,I started the game so have only played about 10 hours

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

1женя1
well, I decided differently, simply delete the folder with the graphics settings on the system drive and after the game starts, the truth is times from 3-5th

k
kirya_32 12.10.19

guys I have solved the problem , I'm in compatibility mode set run this program in compatibility mode for win 7 and I have win 8 and it worked

d
dima.bruhanov 12.10.19

I tried what I wrote above helped in the end-run this program in compatibility mode for win 7 although I have win 7 and have nevertheless helped

l
leonkiller777 12.10.19

the game lives its own life, it happens 1 times starts and sometimes from the 10th is not.I do not understand what's funny but if you restart after a couple of attempts to start then goes.Go and remove fuck

s
sirCatbug 12.10.19

When you first start, run all normal at follow-up after the message press Enter a black screen, tried all that have written here and nothing helped, for the sake of experiment tried before starting to remove the state file.cfg in the folder Documents\My Games\SouthPark - The Fractured but Whole , and everything works fine.