3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 12.10.19 02:37 pm

The problem with the launch (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Black screen when starting the game, who else right ?
117 Comments
Sort by:
l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

Naruto Uzumaki 564
long break like that

l
lexx8833 12.10.19

Helped compatible with windows 7, Windows 10 64. The normal flight. Thank you all!

N
Naruto Uzumaki 564 12.10.19

does anyone know a Repack on update 2 is already out

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

Naruto Uzumaki 564
nope still

e
evengaaruaat 12.10.19

Playing on the laptop. First would not start at all: did dxcpl , as advised. It now starts, but only on the integrated graphics card. When switching to the nVidia settings on normal video card - again, doesn't run. The process hangs for a few seconds and disappears.

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

I probably will not wait hacking latest update

N
Nelial 12.10.19

Ends the year 2018, the problem is still relevant. Keep up to date.

K
Kurunari Takeshi 12.10.19

I of 2019! It's almost the end of January and does anyone know a valid solution?

S
SanyaIZayoi 12.10.19

Hello.
I have a problem with the up. The game seems to run, but very laggy main menu and during somewhere in the 2-4 download the yoke stops responding. The game itself does not lag and all is good(except for the beginning of the fighting there waiting for about a minute to start the fight).
I tried to change the resolution and graphics to change, but nothing helped.
Please please help. Maybe a Repack is not the same(I have xatad(sorry if not properly written, but I hope it is clear)) if the game is a problem. I am a strong fan of SP and would love to play myself, but tut this problem.
Thank you for your attention.

p
pavelboy007 12.10.19

Hello. Downloaded the game, installed it. Start by double-clicking and using the shortcut... On desktop endless download. From the Admin tried. I combined everything I could. Iron - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, 2.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 240

L
Lighthearth 16.07.20

For normal running, no dancing with a tambourine is not necessary. It is sufficient to open the state file with Notepad, which is located in my documents, my games in a folder with the name of the game. And set the resolution in windowed section. And you can also run in a window but in full screen (Windows) Make screenshot how to make. The thing is that the game exposes a strange resolution. PS Might need to put compatibility with win 7 and run as administrator.
Screenshot open in a new tab. Also, the game after the prescription normal resolution, first will be slightly longer to boot.

k
kyza34 16.07.20

help RV!nothing turns

G
Guest 30.08.20

hey guys, i think my issue is not in the resolution and fullscreen but in my laptop, I have an integrated intel uhd 620 and i think its why it wont start properly because i dont have any sound only black screen, windows 10

C
Candy Joy 25.10.20

Hello from 2020)) The problem has not been solved, Sadly, here's going through all the ways from this topic. Running the game, mouse made it clear that the launch has gone, but nothing happens the game stupidly weighs in the processes thought mb as with DA Inqisition and nfs just wait and it will start. But alas weighs almost an hour and nothing happens. Tell me who has solved such a problem...

D
DoSirac 27.04.21

The process hangs and there is no Application and user interface. I went through an independent study and you know what. On a laptop it starts without problems. I came to the conclusion that Windows 10 runs the game better than Windows 7. The method with -window helped me. Transfer to a directory without Russian names, Run as administrator

D
DoSirac 27.04.21

By the way, you will not have a State file if you have never launched the game

D
Damager Skilfix 24.05.21

Just for the sake of this I registered myself. Only one method, which has already been written, helped. This is -window and launch multiple windows at once.