3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 12.10.19 02:37 pm

The problem with the launch (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Black screen when starting the game, who else right ?
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temian 12.10.19

From the heart, guys!!)) Enjoy!)) Antonanisimofff
MARULA

M
MR 187 12.10.19

Temian wrote:
Brothers, found a way around this infamous black screen!! Of course dance with a tambourine, but nothing complicated and helps me tried several times and every time worked!!! No need to split hairs and just launch the game with a shortcut on the desktop, but trigger not once, but multiple( 2 or more), wait until there are videos and there will be Press Enter (all how much you run!!!!), then move between them using the Alt+Tab" or window mode and press Enter in some sort of open games you will transfer on a future menu! Try the sake of interest, would work, at least for me it is!!!!
So why split hairs? Personally, I won this black screen is a little podredaktirovat the state file and, most importantly, launching a game immediately after turning on the computer (literally 1-2 minutes after system boot). Went through the whole game and not engage in this nonsense with the launch of multiple Windows, which will lead to an unstable game and more to anything. I just noticed that if, for example, to leave the game or leave your computer turned on for some even a little time, and immediately launch the game without restarting the computer - the result will be a black screen. For normal, stable start the game you need to restart the computer. Check for yourself. Launched twice first everything was OK, but after repeated attempts to enter the game without rebooting was a black screen. Tried several times. Helped me are described by me above method.

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

Guys , office the Internet when I launch South Park The Factured But Whole ( WITH MY SPOSOBOM (CODEPUNKS) )

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

But since I deleted SPTDBW because he's crazy ) , Waiting for release :s

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

So as the Most common problem faced by a huge number of people who bought the game. After pressing "Enter" on the start screen, the picture becomes black, although the sound and the game continues. The simplest and most common solution is the combination of keys "Alt + Enter" to switch to windowed mode. You then go into the settings and change it back. As an alternative, you can find a file with the configuration of the game and manually correct the parameters in it. If that doesn't work, then try to log in the game folder and run it as administrator. It should also verify integrity of game cache, installed latest drivers and the correct graphics card tightens when you start the game (if any).

A
AROOFIM227 12.10.19

Try updating the driver , and make sure that the system. the requirements apply to your PC:

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

MR 187
you can find more details that you edited the file?

M
MR 187 12.10.19

lee_priest07
Of course. The state file next fullscreenSettings - to put fullscreen=true (I was false, although twice start normal apparently flies) and make sure to stand windowed=false. If it be all true or all false, the game won't know in which mode to run. Well, it would be useless, if you run the game after some time after starting the computer. Specially checked - started the computer, it took about 10-15 minutes, started game - black screen, rebooted the computer and launched the game immediately all start without a problem. No black screen.

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

MR 187
it's still not helping(

M
MR 187 12.10.19

lee_priest07
Weird. I went through the whole game and helped me only this way. Maybe the game was installed crooked or system requirements do not fit? Maybe a Repack of the curve. You can try to install the software and to accelerate system type GameFire. But the game generally start at least once? Or not start at all? If she runs, then this one, but if not - then something is not right or crooked. I, for example, with 4 GB of RAM, the game worked quietly. However, I used GameFire.

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

MR 187
everything runs fine, the only trouble is a black screen after pressing enter, probably remained only to wait for the patch, none of the methods does not help.

M
MR 187 12.10.19

lee_priest07
I also have a black screen after pressing enter, if you run the game immediately after downloading the computer. If it is I have the bug disappears. Maybe in the operating system business? I have a 7-ka 64-bit and this method works

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

MR 187
I also have a 7-ka, tried to run once after reboot, but no change

M
MR 187 12.10.19

lee_priest07
and the state file was edited? You can try screen resolution change (to put the recommended for the monitor), video card driver update directx (if not updated), use GameFire. If that doesn't work, reinstall the game to pump repak. Maybe something will help.

N
Nikolay Skiba 12.10.19

sirCatbug
Thank you this method but it works through time.

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

MR 187
none of the methods do not help, do not know what to do

M
MR 187 12.10.19

lee_priest07
Yeah. So that's the game, unfortunately. Who starts, who doesn't. We can only sympathize. I only used the described method. But, there seems to be many players, so many ways to help, and who does not. Well still as a variant try to run on another computer. If it will be the same, most likely you get on the curves version. If you have tried everything and nothing helps, then I don't know what could be wrong. We can only wait that someday the developers will fix this bug, and the game will run fine all players without dances with a tambourine. Although this is unlikely, but still

N
Naruto Uzumaki 564 12.10.19

The patch is already out, but repak nobody does!
Already on 6 November.

l
lee_priest07 12.10.19

Naruto Uzumaki 564
and download nowhere

N
Naruto Uzumaki 564 12.10.19

lee_priest07
That's it